Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

the good news is protests tend to be less volatile when its cold outside, and being mid-november may have prevented large scale riots.

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the good news is protests tend to be less volatile when its cold outside, and being mid-november may have prevented large scale riots.

And people aren’t really angry, imo.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

What's funny is the idiot liberal "protesters" care so much about their causes, that the conversation gets down to this when it's cold out.

Liberal 1: "Hey, they let whitey off the hook. We need to go destroy the city. What do you think?"

Liberal 2: "I would love to. But damn it's cold outside. How 'bout we just stay inside and drink down some Hennessey and watch maddow all night?"

Liberal 1: "You right. But I call dibs on the tv right now as my boy mr. lemon be on."

Liberal 2: "Hell yeah. Count me in. I'll get the good plastic cups."  

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Or Post Rittenhouse Left:  He should have left it to the police!

Weren't the police instructed to stand down? :dunno:

Isn’t it amazing how one can fire a gun into a crowd of liberals and instantly hit: a pedophile, a woman beater, and a career criminal 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The problem I have with people saying “iF hE wErE bLaCk” is they want an innocent kid to go to jail cause he’s the wrong race. Those people, peenie included, can go fock themselves 

This. If it was Reggie Rittenhouse they would all be rooting for acquittal. I’m also honest. If the roles were reversed I would say fry the motherfocker. Sue me, I’m a racist. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

This. If it was Reggie Rittenhouse they would all be rooting for acquittal. I’m also honest. If the roles were reversed I would say fry the motherfocker. Sue me, I’m a racist. 

My judgement stands alone with Rittenhouse being in the right. I don't care what color anyone is.

1 minute ago, joneo said:

My judgement stands alone with Rittenhouse being in the right. I don't care what color anyone is.

A few years ago I felt the same way, but not anymore. If they want a race war, a race war is what they will get. I’m not the only one that feels that way. 

9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

A few years ago I felt the same way, but not anymore. If they want a race war, a race war is what they will get. I’m not the only one that feels that way. 

Not all blacks want a race war. 

1 minute ago, joneo said:

The most vocal blacks do. I would suggest the silent part of the population start speaking up. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, joneo said:

Weren't the police instructed to stand down? :dunno:

Yes.  I thought we were making fun of liberals having conflicting opinions.  :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes.  I thought we were making fun of liberals having conflicting opinions.  :dunno: 

sorry, misunderstood your comment. Carry on! :cheers:

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Reportedly this email for Binger is legit

Thanks for Clair-ifying this

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yikes...

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yikes...

This tweet of Maria’s not only proves how out of touch she is because of Uncle Ted, but how stupid she is trying to make the point that Rittenhouse wasn’t charged after just being acquitted. 

29 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This tweet of Maria’s not only proves how out of touch she is because of Uncle Ted, but how stupid she is trying to make the point that Rittenhouse wasn’t charged after just being acquitted. 

And she was a news anchor. Telling America what to think. Shows how dumb they really are. 

I have to assume the fat cleaning lady gave Arnold stimulating conversation. 

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What's funny is the idiot liberal "protesters" care so much about their causes, that the conversation gets down to this when it's cold out.

Liberal 1: "Hey, they let whitey off the hook. We need to go destroy the city. What do you think?"

Liberal 2: "I would love to. But damn it's cold outside. How 'bout we just stay inside and drink down some Hennessey and watch maddow all night?"

Liberal 1: "You right. But I call dibs on the tv right now as my boy mr. lemon be on."

Liberal 2: "Hell yeah. Count me in. I'll get the good plastic cups."  

More like...

Liberal 1: Are we going to "protest" (riot)?

Liberal 2:  No, there's no paycheck from the Democrat politicians.  Remember, there's a Democrat in the White House.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

And she was a news anchor. Telling America what to think. Shows how dumb they really are. 

I have to assume the fat cleaning lady gave Arnold stimulating conversation. 

And her son is like 25 years old. She says it like he’s 12 and trying to figure out the world. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And her son is like 25 years old. She says it like he’s 12 and trying to figure out the world. 

So true. The tard family.  :lol:

Why do they keep referring to white supremacy when the kid is actually Hispanic? Does he need to change his name to Kyle Rittencasa? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Why do they keep referring to white supremacy when the kid is actually Hispanic? Does he need to change his name to Kyle Rittencasa? 

Nothing new. This one was really funny though. 

CNN analyst Areva Martin accused radio host David Webb of 'white privilege.' Webb is black

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/16/areva-martin-cnn-analyst-accuses-black-radio-host-white-privilege/2590841002/

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! So true. I read it like it was a 7 or 8yo asking. What a focking clown. 

21 hours ago, joneo said:

this is about blacks shifting towards the GOP.  BLM was a failed attempt to stop that trend. Democrats trying to make this trial about race or lying and saying he shot 3 black men is another attempt to stop blacks joining the GOP.  in the end, its about elections.  i mean it shows how desperate they are to outright lie about the race of the 3 dead men.  they are focked if they lose the black vote and they know it.  so they are pulling out all the stops.  reality is the enemy.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this is about blacks shifting towards the GOP.  BLM was a failed attempt to stop that trend. Democrats trying to make this trial about race or lying and saying he shot 3 black men is another attempt to stop blacks joining the GOP.  in the end, its about elections.  i mean it shows how desperate they are to outright lie about the race of the 3 dead men.  they are focked if they lose the black vote and they know it.  so they are pulling out all the stops.  reality is the enemy.

What drives me insane is the right LITERALLY doesn’t care what race you are. They never bring race into anything. The left brings race/gender/sexual orientation into EVERYTHING. I’m seeing ALOT more blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, native Americans, etc ALL starting to switch sides cause they’re realizing who the left truly is and who they care for: no one but themselves 

GoFundMe has lifted the ban on defense fundraisers on behalf of Kyle Rittenhouse after the 18-year-old was acquitted in his self-defense trial Friday.

I'm sure they also banned defense fundraisers on behalf of all those charged with destruction of property etc. during the riots...lol

No black person wants a race war, that is really stupid to think and only a member of Stormfront or some such would think the thought.

Black people like me would like to be treated as white people are treated and not to be seen as a threat or a thug and to be allowed to hold guns without being shot. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Black people like me would like to be treated as white people are treated and not to be seen as a threat or a thug and to be allowed to hold guns without being shot. 

I agree. That's what I want to happen too. I'd thought we were either there or very close in the late 90s through 00s, but we've become re-polarized and regressed since then.

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I don't treat black people different. How are you treated differently? Are there white people out there that would like to have your job? 

I REALLY he sues all the media outlets as well as Biden for slander. These liberal idiots need to be held accountable for their actions. Far too long we’ve let them go unchecked and they think now they’re above the law and can do or say whatever they want without consequence. Yet whenever they ARE held accountable it’s all of a sudden “because of racism/white supremacy”. Once they start having their pockets emptied from spouting lies constantly they’ll stop

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The goal posts were moved.  We went from Equality to Equity.  

Good observation.