Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Sounds like another potential lawsuit. They know they focked up and are scrambling to try and lessen it. Nope. Haven’t used gofundme and now I never will. A lot of other ppl won’t either 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I REALLY he sues all the media outlets as well as Biden for slander. These liberal idiots need to be held accountable for their actions. Far too long we’ve let them go unchecked and they think now they’re above the law and can do or say whatever they want without consequence. Yet whenever they ARE held accountable it’s all of a sudden “because of racism/white supremacy”. Once they start having their pockets emptied from spouting lies constantly they’ll stop

Ideally, he'd have more money than Elon Musk when this all settles, but eight figures is probably more realistic.

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sounds like another potential lawsuit. They know they focked up and are scrambling to try and lessen it. Nope. Haven’t used gofundme and now I never will. A lot of other ppl won’t either 

The first a$$holes that need a lawsuit and the easiest case to win. The hypocricy and double standards is off the charts. This is the lowest hanging fruit out there, don't settle this one out of court Kyle.

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

Best Buy should offer counseling services for folks that endured the pain and suffering caused by the sh1t show known as the Best Buy PS5 restock online cluster fock. :mad:

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

If they were really down for the cause, they would hand out $949 worth of free stuff to anybody that comes by instead.

Why are there so many publicly stupid people in the world now? Everyone is bothered by everything. No one else cares. I liked it better when people kept it to themselves. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why are there so many publicly stupid people in the world now? Everyone is bothered by everything. No one else cares. I liked it better when people kept it to themselves. 

Social media and the pussification of America.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Social media

That’s a lot of it.  The problem is that too many others but into everyone else’s opinions, regardless of how terrible they are. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s a lot of it.  The problem is that too many others but into everyone else’s opinions, regardless of how terrible they are. 

Yeah, it’s kind of a mob mentality. Lots of people who can’t, don’t, or are incapable of thinking for themselves.

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Yeah, it’s kind of a mob mentality. Lots of people who can’t, don’t, or are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Try to think for yourself here and you get blasted for it. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sitting at my moms as she parrots the 17 year old had no right to be there. Brought a gun across state lines looking to kill protestors. Poster boy for alt right Magas 

Did she say a prayer for the poor dead pedophile "victim" as well? 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Did she say a prayer for the poor dead pedophile "victim" as well? 

Hey hey, those 8 year old boys consented to be annaly raped.  

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Hey hey, those 8 year old boys consented to be annaly raped.  

It's all part of the CRT (Critical Rape Theory) curriculum. 

13 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Video of NBC getting caught following the Jury bus. What a bunch of scum bags. 

It's even worse when you seee it on video. Here, NBC admits it to the cop rather than throw their guy under the bus. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the official response for public consumption involved far more distance.