Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Well, you are a racist piece of sh!t moron. So, there's that 

You seem really triggered. Please point out where I’ve been racist? I’m racially aware not racist.

Just now, shorepatrol said:

:lol:

:bench:

Still waiting for you to find a quote where I’ve been racist….

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

:bench:

Still waiting for you to find a quote where I’ve been racist….

Every post you make. Dope

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Every post you make. Dope

You keep calling me names which implies you’re terribly frustrated. Maybe step away from the computer for the evening. Watch the Dolphins game instead of posting here. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You keep calling me names which implies you’re terribly frustrated. Maybe step away from the computer for the evening. Watch the Dolphins game instead of posting here. 

Maybe step away from posting nonsensical racist horsh!t pookey 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I don’t even know what this means. But, I don’t fellate on any Richard. Not at the moment anyway.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Make me 

Whoever you are, you aren’t as good at playing peenie as the other people who play peenie.  She doesn’t give BJs ever, that’s like peenie 101 level knowledge.  And playing internet tough guy is definitely out of character.

Please be better in the future.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

She doesn’t give BJs ever, that’s like peenie 101 level knowledge. 

And that’s exactly what I wrote. Read the post again. 
Richard = D!ck

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

And that’s exactly what I wrote. Read the post again. 
Richard = D!ck

Not at the moment anyway.  :rolleyes: 

52 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'll stick with my original thoughts when it happen. Why is a 17 year old there with a assault riffle ?

He was there helping protect a business, since the cops chose not to do their job.  He had a rifle because it was a dangerous environment, which was proven when three separate people attempted to kill him.  Good thing he brought that gun.  HTH.

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

He was there helping protect a business, since the cops chose not to do their job.  He had a rifle because it was a dangerous environment, which was proven when three separate people attempted to kill him.  Good thing he brought that gun.  HTH.

Sorry no 17 year old should have any place being there. HTH. Also didn't know 17 year olds can purchase  AR's or whatever legally. This the problem and whoever was his guardian. Grandma or whatever should face charges as well. Gramma actually drove him there with it!

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Sorry no 17 year old should have any place being there. 

Yeah. Let's ban 17 year olds from going outside

6 hours ago, peenie said:

You seem really triggered. Please point out where I’ve been racist? I’m racially aware not racist.

When are you not a racist? It's all you got in life to talk about. Or, at least on this site anyways.

The Kenosha Kid is gonna walk.

And he should.

10 hours ago, peenie said:

:lol:

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Well, if he was in a dangerous environment and needed a gun, but legally couldn't possess one in the state of Wisconsin, then BeenHereBefore would be right, he shouldn't have been there. HTH

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well, if he was in a dangerous environment and needed a gun, but legally couldn't possess one in the state of Wisconsin, then BeenHereBefore would be right, he shouldn't have been there. HTH

He’s not on trial for being there. HTH.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s not on trial for being there. HTH.  

Yes, he is. 

Count 6

Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18: State law prohibits minors from openly carrying a firearm in public. The firearm does not have to be loaded for it to be considered a crime for someone under 17.

HTH

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, he is. 

HTH

? I don’t see a trespassing or illegal assembly charge there. I see a weapons charge, and he could have been charged with that anywhere, not just in Kenosha that night. Again, he’s not on trial for being there, he’s on trial for what he did there. Just say “yeah, you’re right”. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

? I don’t see a trespassing or illegal assembly charge there. I see a weapons charge, and he could have been charged with that anywhere, not just in Kenosha that night. Again, he’s not on trial for being there, he’s on trial for what he did there. Just say “yeah, you’re right”. 

Great, so he shouldn't have been anywhere in the state of Wisconsin that night with a rifle, since it's a crime and he's been charged with it. But you carry on with your pedantic semantic argument---I've got grown up things to do today.

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Great, so he shouldn't have been anywhere in the state of Wisconsin that night with a rifle, since it's a crime and he's been charged with it. But you carry on with your pedantic semantic argument---I've got grown up things to do today.

He isn’t on trial for being there. HTH. 

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So convict him of the weapons charge and forget about this whole charade?

On 11/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, Strike said:

For Wiff, who clearly isn't watching this trial:

This guy admits that he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse.  Have prosecutors filed any charges against him?

All Kyle was doing was cleaning up the trash. Needs a big statue where he's holding his rifle and its blowing apart the one losers arm.

https://babylonbee.com/news/lebron-confused-by-rittenhouse-as-hes-never-seen-anyone-cry-for-real-before

SACRAMENTO, CA—After seeing Kyle Rittenhouse take the stand and weep as he recounted having to shoot at bloodthirsty Antifa savages in self-defense, sportsball player LeBron James was quick to criticize Rittenhouse's tears as fake.

The man who falls over and weeps bitterly every time someone lightly brushes his elbow criticized the boy who experienced real trauma and fought for his life while being mobbed by bloodthirsty commies.

"That boy was fake crying!" said the delicate bounce-ball star angrily. "He's never experienced real trauma like me! Has he ever been fouled from 6-feet away like I have? Waaaaaaaa!" 

"That boy just ate some sour heads. Please!" added the man who gets carried off the court for a leg cramp just about every game.

LeBron was then immediately knocked over by a slight gust of wind, causing him to crumple like a blade of grass. He wailed to the heavens and tore his clothes and then clothed himself in sackcloth and ashes for seven days of mourning.

At publishing time, James had also criticized the Uighurs in concentration camps for crying "alligator tears" and "eating sour heads" according to sources.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Sorry no 17 year old should have any place being there. HTH. Also didn't know 17 year olds can purchase  AR's or whatever legally. This the problem and whoever was his guardian. Grandma or whatever should face charges as well. Gramma actually drove him there with it!

What if everything occured the same but he was 18 and had a handgun?

28 minutes ago, posty said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/lebron-confused-by-rittenhouse-as-hes-never-seen-anyone-cry-for-real-before

SACRAMENTO, CA—After seeing Kyle Rittenhouse take the stand and weep as he recounted having to shoot at bloodthirsty Antifa savages in self-defense, sportsball player LeBron James was quick to criticize Rittenhouse's tears as fake.

The man who falls over and weeps bitterly every time someone lightly brushes his elbow criticized the boy who experienced real trauma and fought for his life while being mobbed by bloodthirsty commies.

"That boy was fake crying!" said the delicate bounce-ball star angrily. "He's never experienced real trauma like me! Has he ever been fouled from 6-feet away like I have? Waaaaaaaa!" 

"That boy just ate some sour heads. Please!" added the man who gets carried off the court for a leg cramp just about every game.

LeBron was then immediately knocked over by a slight gust of wind, causing him to crumple like a blade of grass. He wailed to the heavens and tore his clothes and then clothed himself in sackcloth and ashes for seven days of mourning.

At publishing time, James had also criticized the Uighurs in concentration camps for crying "alligator tears" and "eating sour heads" according to sources.

FAKE CRYING !!!!! :cry:

Those certainly seemed like some fake tears.  Haven't followed too much, but sounds like he will walk.  In a way, hope he gets hit with one of the small charges.  He should not have been out there.  That is some bad parenting imo.  Kids life is defined forever.

They had no issue with crying when that Capitol Hill cop was crying. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What if everything occured the same but he was 18 and had a handgun?

Irrelevant.  We do not want a citizen decided that THEY are now the keeper of the peace and who is or is not being a "problem".  We have paid professionals to do this for us.

It is when we allow the politicization of events that we get idiotic outcomes like this.

Somewhere in the late 90's it became a thing for companies and agencies to be "socially conscious" which is to then allow employees to in part choose employers based on socio-political factors, which has resulted in companies and agencies, even the military, now being the purveyors of political thought.  Politics has a forum, THAT is where it should be exercised, now we have allowed it to poison every element of our society and to divide us into camps.

So then you get "defund the police" and it does not get shut down because the worst possible outcome is to be out-virtued.....   its pathetic

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Those certainly seemed like some fake tears.  Haven't followed too much, but sounds like he will walk.  In a way, hope he gets hit with one of the small charges.  He should not have been out there.  That is some bad parenting imo.  Kids life is defined forever.

If he's smart, he sues Joe Biden, AOC, etc, as well as the national newspapers and media outlets for defamation of character for calling him a white supremacist.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Irrelevant.  We do not want a citizen decided that THEY are now the keeper of the peace and who is or is not being a "problem".  We have paid professionals to do this for us.

It is when we allow the politicization of events that we get idiotic outcomes like this.

Somewhere in the late 90's it became a thing for companies and agencies to be "socially conscious" which is to then allow employees to in part choose employers based on socio-political factors, which has resulted in companies and agencies, even the military, now being the purveyors of political thought.  Politics has a forum, THAT is where it should be exercised, now we have allowed it to poison every element of our society and to divide us into camps.

So then you get "defund the police" and it does not get shut down because the worst possible outcome is to be out-virtued.....   its pathetic

Ideally, no, we don't want that.  The thing is, it's what's needed in liberally lead cities where the government doesn't do it's job.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I remember hating the police when they were actually hatable. 

Well, I take that back, I actually bribed myself out of a ticket once. I liked that. At least they cared and would put their lives on the line in the end.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They had no issue with crying when that Capitol Hill cop was crying. 

That was some seriously fake crying. 

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If he's smart, he sues Joe Biden, AOC, etc, as well as the national newspapers and media outlets for defamation of character for calling him a white supremacist.

yeah, don't think he is gonna win that one

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So convict him of the weapons charge and forget about this whole charade?

You are the first person to ask me, and I've been mulling this over for a few days, but I think you are mostly correct. The weapons charge is 100% conviction. Self-defense on the 3rd shooting(guy with a gun), not-guilty. The first two guys are a little more problematic for me, I have decades more life experience and the thought that either of this guys posed a real threat to his life seem a stretch, but I still probably find him not-guilty because it's not beyond a reasonable doubt that he felt his life was in danger. Since it's not illegal to be stupid, I think the gun charge is the only place I see a guilty verdict. 

Where I don't thing we 'forget this whole charade' is in civil court. 2 people were killed and one injured by an underage kid with an unlicensed(IIRC) gun. I think that will be trials in the future that will assign some culpability to the people that allowed this to happen---Kyle, his parents and the guy who bought him the gun.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, don't think he is gonna win that one

I would like to find out if you are correct on this, I hope we find out.