Sign in to follow this  
handbanana

Siemian or Hill? 2QB league

Hey y’all, both of these guys are available on waivers, with Hill still listed as “questionable” as he continues to recover from a concussion in Week 5.  I won’t burn a waiver claim on Siemian,  but I would burn one on Hill.  However, I don’t wanna pick up Hill if he reverts back to his “package” roll with Siemian running the majority of the offense and playing the majority of snaps.

Personally, I feel like Payton will replace Crab-Legs with Siemian and keep running the same conservative offense rather than switching the offense mid-season to fit Hill’s skill-set, particularly coming off a concussion.  But maybe others on here has some inside info, Saints fans, etc?  

2 minutes ago, handbanana said:

Hey y’all, both of these guys are available on waivers, with Hill still listed as “questionable” as he continues to recover from a concussion in Week 5.  I won’t burn a waiver claim on Siemian,  but I would burn one on Hill.  However, I don’t wanna pick up Hill if he reverts back to his “package” roll with Siemian running the majority of the offense and playing the majority of snaps.

Personally, I feel like Payton will replace Crab-Legs with Siemian and keep running the same conservative offense rather than switching the offense mid-season to fit Hill’s skill-set, particularly coming off a concussion.  But maybe others on here has some inside info, Saints fans, etc?  

How many years have you played fantasy football-one? There's another forum on this site called "A Little Help", where you can get this answered. Please don't waste this forum with your rookie questions. Why don't you just go with your personal feelings.

• Thanks 1

This ain’t “a little help” question.  It is a legitimate question about the direction the Saints are going at QB.  This also affects Kamara owners as well as Hill tends to vulture carries at the GL.

Thusly, you may kindly G*YS… good day sir…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, handbanana said:

This ain’t “a little help” question.  It is a legitimate question about the direction the Saints are going at QB.  This also affects Kamara owners as well as Hill tends to vulture carries at the GL.

Thusly, you may kindly G*YS… good day sir…

Giving yourself to much credit aren’t you, why do you think your decision on what Saints Qb to take affects Kamara ff owners? 

I don’t think who you pick matter to Kamara ff owners.  

Good luck 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Giving yourself to much credit aren’t you, why do you think your decision on what Saints Qb to take affects Kamara ff owners? 

I don’t think who you pick matter to Kamara ff owners.  

Good luck 

Hahaha who I pick?  Learn to read ShePaws

12 minutes ago, handbanana said:

Hahaha who I pick?  Learn to read ShePaws

I saw what you said, , but your decision doesn’t effect Kamara owners going forward. 

Just now, weepaws said:

I saw what you said, , but your decision doesn’t effect Kamara owners going forward. 

Are you really this stupid or just that much of a d1ck?  The SAINTS’ decision on whether to roll with Siemian or Hill affects Kamara owners.  This is no different than the dozens of posts about “Ridley out, who’s the best Falcon to pick up?” or “Ruggs is out, Edwards?”  Of course I will go with my gut but was hoping a Saints fan who follows the team closely might have insight.  Since I was looking for insight, I obviously wasn’t referring to you or HuskySelfHater… insight requires intellect…

8 minutes ago, handbanana said:

Are you really this stupid or just that much of a d1ck?  The SAINTS’ decision on whether to roll with Siemian or Hill affects Kamara owners.  This is no different than the dozens of posts about “Ridley out, who’s the best Falcon to pick up?” or “Ruggs is out, Edwards?”  Of course I will go with my gut but was hoping a Saints fan who follows the team closely might have insight.  Since I was looking for insight, I obviously wasn’t referring to you or HuskySelfHater… insight requires intellect…

Makes no difference who you take, Kamara owners won’t care.  Neither do the Saints, get over yourself.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Makes no difference who you take, Kamara owners won’t care.  

Proof that autism is a silent epidemic… 

Just now, handbanana said:

Proof that autism is a silent epidemic… 

I agree, you still can’t make up your mind. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I agree, you still can’t make up your mind. 

Oh I’ve made up my mind… you are autistic AND a d1ck… unusual combo but then again, so were your parents… there’s a reason why incest is illegal… do you call them mom and dad, or uncle and auntie?  Never mind… don’t care…

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, handbanana said:

Oh I’ve made up my mind… you are autistic AND a d1ck… unusual combo but then again, so were your parents… there’s a reason why incest is illegal… do you call them mom and dad, or uncle and auntie?  Never mind… don’t care…

Let’s get back to the OP question.  

No way will the Saints staff comment fully to Hill.  I think even with Winston healthy , Hill real value will be in then run game, but without Winston I think Hill might throw a little bit more but not much. Bigger threat to Kamara in the run game is Ingram, I’m trying to pick him up in the tow leagues that don’t use FAAB   

I would stay away from that Qb situation.  

😎

Just now, weepaws said:

Let’s get back to the OP question.  

No way will the Saints staff comment fully to Hill.  

I would stay away from that Qb situation.  

😎

Ha!  Well played sir… I tend to agree 

This is a wild thread. By what I would assume is grown ass men(or women, hey I’m a modern guy!). It would seem there was but a single adult posting in this thread. Notice how Weepaws didn’t take the bait and devolve into painfully childish, juvenile and asinine name calling insults. That’s Adulting 101. 

All because someone thought the question belonged in a different forum and there were differing opinions on the context of the question????????? 

I suppose I’ll now be on the receiving end of some childish ass insults because I had the unmitigated GALL to have an opinion too. 

Such is life, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, handbanana said:

Your greatest post ever, you should post nothing all the time, it’s definitely your best work…

You're such an @$$, your ugly mom raised you wrong.

2 minutes ago, Daltnator said:

This is a wild thread. By what I would assume is grown ass men(or women, hey I’m a modern guy!). It would seem there was but a single adult posting in this thread. Notice how Weepaws didn’t take the bait and devolve into painfully childish, juvenile and asinine name calling insults. That’s Adulting 101. 

All because someone thought the question belonged in a different forum and there were differing opinions on the context of the question????????? 

I suppose I’ll now be on the receiving end of some childish ass insults because I had the unmitigated GALL to have an opinion too. 

Such is life, I suppose. 

NICE post, we just need to school that banana whackoff guy.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Really, it's probably just troubadour using another one of his names.....

25 minutes ago, Daltnator said:

Such is life, I suppose. 

Thank you, I’m very humbled by your words.  

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

I can tell you went to Wazoo… idiot lol

15 hours ago, handbanana said:

I think he goes with Hill.  I know that Peyton went with Winston over Hill because Winston is more of a true pocket QB than Hill, but I don't really think Siemian will be all that effective as an every week starter.

There's like 3 posts a day on this forum, do we really need to worry about over policing borderline help questions, 

To the question I would grab Hill if you can, he was the starter last year so seems like that's the direction Saints will go.

Great question, worthy of debate. Hill doesn’t seem to be the check down type and that seems to have been the Saints main passing strategy. I see them both getting work, which isn’t good for people in standard leagues. 

2 hours ago, Donkey said:

There's like 3 posts a day on this forum, do we really need to worry about over policing borderline help questions, 

To the question I would grab Hill if you can, he was the starter last year so seems like that's the direction Saints will go.

Right?  Thanks for bringing some rational thoughts to the forearm Donkey, TBay and Hardcore.  Those other DBags can eat a fat one lol 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think he goes with Hill.  I know that Peyton went with Winston over Hill because Winston is more of a true pocket QB than Hill, but I don't really think Siemian will be all that effective as an every week starter.

I also think he goes with Hill.

Winston had a lot more going for him. 

he has actually thrown for over 5000 yards in a season.    This is something neither of the other QB's on this roster can say theyve done.

I know he also set a record for INT's that same year, but you cant deny the upside.

but Taysom hill throws about as well as Siemian but also runs the ball.  to me that makes him the slam dunk choice.  Not to mention the fact that he was the QB all of last year and did a decent job.

To that end, thats where my money is.

It’s going to be a Qbbc.