Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Aaron Rodgers - COVID/Out Week 9

so that is somewhat interesting because now love is getting the start i presume?  i mean the division is prob safe since all the other teams really suck....if love balls out it makes it easier for them to move on from rodgers....or if he does to they try like hell to patch things up with rodgers and try to move love especially when, at this time, the qb draft class looks kinda weak.....very interesting to see what we get from love here

Seems to be some conflicting reports as to whether he's vaccinated or not. I'm hearing talking heads on sports talk radio now saying it's possible he misses KC and Seattle game in week 10 if he's unvaccinated because of the NFL's 10 day rule for unvaccinated players who test positive.  If he's vaccinated, will just be week 9.

20 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Make him get the vaccine 🤬

Communist 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Make him get the vaccine 🤬

Barkley who is vaccinated now tested positive. 

Mandemic. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Fantastic.  As a A. Jones owner, I'd think they will run like crazy, but at the same time be in scoring position a lot less..  ugh.

No Way, as an Adams owner, this sucks for all.

Defenses will stack the box, and blitz to put pressure on Love, to make Love beat them.  Easy game plan.

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

:banana:

Nice to see that you are happy that someone caught COVID...

Pathetic...

23 hours ago, posty said:

Nice to see that you are happy that someone caught COVID...

Pathetic...

he'll be fine.  And so will the Packers.  Just not this week. (except, rookie QBs making their first career start usually torch the Chiefs)

From Yahoo:

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is dealing with the fallout after his comments on the COVID-19 vaccines during a Friday appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show." Prevea Health — a Wisconsin-based health care organization — cut ties with Rodgers a day after that interview.

Prevea Health described it as a mutual decision in a statement. The organization did not reference Rodgers' appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," or any specific comments made by Rodgers in its statement, but did note that it remains "deeply committed" to getting eligible people vaccinated.

Rodgers, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, appeared on McAfee's show Friday to explain why he wasn't vaccinated. Rodgers made the conversation combative immediately, referencing the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" before sharing his thoughts.

Rodgers claimed he was allergic to something in both mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines and said he didn't want to take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine after it was pulled from the market due to side effects. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was cleared to return to the market shortly after, though with a warning that it could cause blood clotting.

Instead, Rodgers underwent alternative medical treatments. He didn't go into specific detail regarding those treatments, though did mention taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

I always knew Rodgers was a complete a**hat, but he is even stupider than I thought. Plus he lied about his vaccination status. I hope the NFL suspends him for multiple weeks, and fines the hell out of the Packers who knew what was going on.

1 hour ago, jrbdmb said:

From Yahoo:

I always knew Rodgers was a complete a**hat, but he is even stupider than I thought. Plus he lied about his vaccination status. I hope the NFL suspends him for multiple weeks, and fines the hell out of the Packers who knew what was going on.

Let’s be real. Don’t you think the NFL already knew he wasn’t truly vaccinated?  I mean, don’t you think they require proof of vaccination from players?  You think they are really just taking their word for it?  How can they be touting the 94% player vaccination rate if they are just taking their word for it?  With all the protocols the NFL has instated the past year, you honestly think they are just asking players “have you been vaccinated”? Come on…They knew.  With that said, you can’t punish a player for deceiving the press.  Fock the press.  Like they don’t lie… Rodgers doesn’t owe anyone what his vaccination status is. Why does it even matter?  I mean, 94% of the league is vaccinated. They have nothing to worry about, right?  This is all lunacy. Stop falling for the “we need a new boogeyman” narrative. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Let’s be real. Don’t you think the NFL already knew he wasn’t truly vaccinated?  I mean, don’t you think they require proof of vaccination from players?  You think they are really just taking their word for it?  How can they be touting the 94% player vaccination rate if they are just taking their word for it?  With all the protocols the NFL has instated the past year, you honestly think they are just asking players “have you been vaccinated”? Come on…They knew.  With that said, you can’t punish a player for deceiving the press.  Fock the press.  Like they don’t lie… Rodgers doesn’t owe anyone what his vaccination status is. Why does it even matter?  I mean, 94% of the league is vaccinated. They have nothing to worry about, right?  This is all lunacy. Stop falling for the “we need a new boogeyman” narrative. 

But why couldn't he just go the Beasley or Wentz route? 

Instead he was borderline cryptic and deceitful when asked. As if he wasn't expecting the question to ever arise? He was calculated with all of that. He knew what he was doing. Just seems extra dooshee IMO. 

7 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

But why couldn't he just go the Beasley or Wentz route? 

Instead he was borderline cryptic and deceitful when asked. As if he wasn't expecting the question to ever arise? He was calculated with all of that. He knew what he was doing. Just seems extra dooshee IMO. 

Maybe Rodgers didn’t want to have to deal with all the unnecessary BS Beasley had to endure from all the dooshes out there. I can’t blame him.  

Of course it's gonna happen.

The networks are all in on this 100%

There's not room for discussion or difference of opinion at all.

It's follow the company line or else

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jrbdmb said:

From Yahoo:

He’s allowed to be unvaccinated; the team knew his status and doesn’t have to share this truth with the media, and has been following in-building protocol for the Green Bay Packers. 

His personal decision is also eminently defensible, and there is absolutely nothin stupid about it. He will likely be subject to fines, but the NFL is on precarious grounds because they’ll open a Pandora’s Box of team inquisition, as MULTIPLE teams would be subject to the same sort of scrutiny.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

You don't have a job, do you?

I like once a year while you losers live in here.  Try again lol

Yeah totally just in the same way a used car salesman is just in selling you a lemon.  The issue is not his feelings about the vaccine, but his purposeful deception.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, handbanana said:

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Dead on!  Reminds me of when the NFL brass had to move him out of the draft room because he was crying on camera.  He’s the biggest crybaby in football behind Kaep and his combine cotton field.

22 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Yeah totally just in the same way a used car salesman is just in selling you a lemon.  The issue is not his feelings about the vaccine, but his purposeful deception.

Why is that an issue?

He doesn't have to tell the media sh!t

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Search more images of Sheep

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

Why is that an issue?

He doesn't have to tell the media sh!t

I think you are wrong.  His contract probably requires him to be available to the media.  If he doesn't want to answer questions, he should take the Marshawn Lynch approach instead of trying to make people think one thing when the reality is something different.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Showboat said:

I think you are wrong.  His contract probably requires him to be available to the media.  If he doesn't want to answer questions, he should take the Marshawn Lynch approach instead of trying to make people think one thing when the reality is something different.

Be available to the media and telling them something useful are two different things. He can tell them whatever he wants.

What is it Marshawn Lynch used to tell them? "I'm just here so I don't get fined"

8 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Be available to the media and telling them something useful are two different things. He can tell them whatever he wants.

What is it Marshawn Lynch used to tell them? "I'm just here so I don't get fined"

Yes, he can respond however he wants, but his responses can be scrutinized however we (or the media) wants.  I for one have less respect for someone who tries to weasel around with his answers rather than just answering honestly.  I respect Lynch's responses as an honest reflection of his feelings - and he was willing to take any scrutiny for his position..  

5 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Yes, he can respond however he wants, but his responses can be scrutinized however we (or the media) wants.  I for one have less respect for someone who tries to weasel around with his answers rather than just answering honestly.  I respect Lynch's responses as an honest reflection of his feelings - and he was willing to take any scrutiny for his position..  

I'm no big fan of Aaron Rodgers either way, but I'm not gonna judge anyone too much on what they say to a bunch of slimeballs in the media

15 minutes ago, polecatt said:

I'm no big fan of Aaron Rodgers either way, but I'm not gonna judge anyone too much on what they say to a bunch of slimeballs in the media

You can have whatever opinion you want about the "media", but the reality is that media reports is how news gets out.  Why does deception make a difference?  One example is legalized gambling - Rodgers' deception about vaccination status can influence betting on the Packers and creates the potential for insider information.