Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Aaron Rodgers - COVID/Out Week 9

On 11/18/2021 at 12:40 PM, justforbeer said:

You really believe what you just said? 
Your analogy about aids is insane. He’s not having sex with anyone. Jabbed or not, he can infect anyone just as you can. That is the difference.

Thats a bunch of garbage about how the jab reduces you from getting it. The head of the CDC (Walensky)stated it does not protect you from getting infected or passing it so don’t say something that’s not true. Don’t make me throw the video in here!

By the way, heard about the Ottawa Senators? Hundred percent jabbed team and 40% of them have Covid TODAY. How’s that for drastically reducing, again garbage is what you’re saying! Try looking up Isreal, one of the most highly jabbed countries. How is that working out for them? Now pushing a third and fourth jab. Why? Because people with two doses are dying.  

Lastly, your comment about stating the jab has always been known to not protect you from getting it. Garbage!

You don’t remember Fauci, Biden and Walensky all saying on video That if you get the jab you can go back to normal life and you don’t have to wear a mask and you won’t get Covid. You go look it up! It’s all over the place to find these videos. 

You just proved my point about how unaware people are. They don’t even try to look up the information.

We are the United States that consists of approximately 360 million people. For the last two years do you want to guess how many people have died of Covid that were under 50 years old? 50,000 Over nearly 2 years. It has been stated that 90%+ were morbidly obese, Had other medical complications etc.
Yes, that is seemingly a big number but did you know for years people died of the flu every year and that number was greater than 25,000 people a year. Closer to 40 to 50,000 per year! Let that soak in.

So looked up the stats in your last paragraph, average flu deaths over last 10 years for entire population is 36k/ year. Number of deaths from COVID for people under 50 is ~80K over about a 20 month period. But you're comparing two totally different things an entire population from flu vs. a low risk age group from COVID, flu deaths for people under 50 would be a much smaller number. You're also not accounting for the fact of all the changes in behavior during COVID such as mask wearing and social distancing, closing businesses for a period of time that have mitigated the COVID numbers significantly (even if you don't believe in mask wearing keeping people away from each other is obviously going to mitigate disease transmission).

Pretty amazing.

For people under 50 the amount of deaths really isn’t that much When you look at typical flu deaths for each year. If we never were freaked out about people dying that were getting sick from the flu for all these years then why are we freaking out for people under 50?

this is the point I’m trying to make. Yes, people over 60 that have health issues should get whatever shot they would like to help them live longer. You still have not addressed natural immunity either.

My point is a forced job is ridiculous. Especially for children, as more die from the flu over the years than of this.

You’re trusting the government and big Pharma and I have shown your reasons why you shouldn’t.

Also, to get back to my original point which is this job does not stop you from getting it or spreading it so whether Aaron Rodgers had it or not doesn’t really matter.

14 hours ago, Dawgoneit2 said:

All you have to do is Google Covid vaccinated vs unvaccinated…   For example, here’s Michigan numbers from NPR:

https://www.michiganradio.org/health/2021-11-17/the-unvaccinated-are-driving-michigans-current-covid-surge-these-five-charts-show-how

Spectrum Health currently has 359 hospitalized COVID- 19 patients. Of these, 310 (86%) are unvaccinated and 49 are vacinated.

November 17, 2021 Spectrum Health currently has 359 hospitalized COVID- 19 patients. Of these, 310 (86%) are unvaccinated and 49 are vaccinated.

Of those 359 patients, 81 are currently in the ICU. Of these, 73 (90%) are unvaccinated 8 are vaccinated.

Of those 81 ICU patients, 59 are on ventilators. Of these, 57 (97%) are unvaccinated and 2 are vaccinated

===================================

These numbers are not made up.  This is not fake news.  Vaccinations save lives.  How can anyone argue that they don’t?

They’re always playing the numbers to make it look different than it really is.

Also they only looking at what they consider non-vax and fully vax. How many had one jab? How many got sick within two weeks of being getting jab? Because if that happens it doesn’t count as fully vax. Do they now consider if you’re beyond six months that you’re not fully vax?

They at least acknowledged this in their website…..

The copy above reflects the change that unvaccinated patients are seven years older and have an average of four underlying health conditions.”

Such a joke!

2 hours ago, justforbeer said:

Pretty amazing.

For people under 50 the amount of deaths really isn’t that much When you look at typical flu deaths for each year. If we never were freaked out about people dying that were getting sick from the flu for all these years then why are we freaking out for people under 50?

this is the point I’m trying to make. Yes, people over 60 that have health issues should get whatever shot they would like to help them live longer. You still have not addressed natural immunity either.

My point is a forced job is ridiculous. Especially for children, as more die from the flu over the years than of this.

You’re trusting the government and big Pharma and I have shown your reasons why you shouldn’t.

Also, to get back to my original point which is this job does not stop you from getting it or spreading it so whether Aaron Rodgers had it or not doesn’t really matter.

There is a large proportional difference between the flu and COVID for both the population as a whole and the under 50 age segment.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:41 AM, justforbeer said:

They’re always playing the numbers to make it look different than it really is.

Also they only looking at what they consider non-vax and fully vax. How many had one jab? How many got sick within two weeks of being getting jab? Because if that happens it doesn’t count as fully vax. Do they now consider if you’re beyond six months that you’re not fully vax?

They at least acknowledged this in their website…..

The copy above reflects the change that unvaccinated patients are seven years older and have an average of four underlying health conditions.”

Such a joke!

well, if you are looking for an apples to apples comparison, its rare that you will get one.

we cant pick and choose the numbers of people hospitalized and such.   if unvaccinated is on average 7 years older, so be it.

but what you can do is look at the percentages by age group.

If you dont trust the numbers your health region publishes, then chances are you dont trust the dozens of medical studies published out there either.

but if you believe the numbers there are true, you are still looking at substantially more unvaccinated in the hospital than vaccinated.   if for example your vaccination rate is 50% its pretty strong evidence, yet not overwhelming.

if your vaccination rate is closer to 75% like it is in most parts of the continent this is overwheming evidence.  figure out what number are likely fully vaccinated and what number are not and then do the math based on hospitalizations of vaccinated vs not.

if they publish infections by age group, that may give you a better apples to apples comparison

in general, if you have a health condition or if you smoke my understanding is that your risk is considerably higher than the general population.

ditto if you are older.   though the older thing may be related to the fact you have a higher chance of having a health condition.  its hard to tell for sure without having all the numbers to crunch.

but I think you really need to look at the info closely.   in my region those numbers are pretty transparent, but then again I live in Canada.  your region may or may not be as transparent. (I cannot reliably judge but I assume those numbers will vary from state to state and maybe even county to county)

I can confirm in my region the vaccination rate is over 80% and the majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated.   that alone should tell you something.  

People will believe anything!

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So he lied about that too?

Or you don’t have the necessary intuition to understand biting sarcasm.

The same lacking trait is why the Left cannot meme, I understand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

Or you don’t have the necessary intuition to understand biting sarcasm.

The same lacking trait is why the Left cannot meme, I understand.

More like I don’t have the time to listen to an hour long interview to confirm he was being sarcastic (which was supposedly based on an earlier comment by McAfee).  Because just listening to the 2 minute or so clip that’s been shared, it’s not really clear it was a joke IMO.

Also, the main media he took issue with was the Wall Street Journal, which is not “the left.”

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

More like I don’t have the time to listen to an hour long interview to confirm he was being sarcastic (which was supposedly based on an earlier comment by McAfee).  Because just listening to the 2 minute or so clip that’s been shared, it’s not really clear it was a joke IMO.

Also, the main media he took issue with was the Wall Street Journal, which is not “the left.”

Too bad the media can't provide that context for you

I just assumed it was a joke once I saw “Covid toe.” I never bothered to read the articles or listen to clips of the interview, it just sounded ridiculous. 

19 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I just assumed it was a joke once I saw “Covid toe.” I never bothered to read the articles or listen to clips of the interview, it just sounded ridiculous. 

Preach