DEEZNUTS

Odell Beckham might get cut today

I'm guessing that video his pops put out wasn't helpful, but this relationship was over any way

After what happened in NY, how did anyone think things would be different in CLE?  I remember after the 2015 season, people were saying that the Bucs made the wrong pick taking Evans.  BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

41 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

After what happened in NY, how did anyone think things would be different in CLE?  I remember after the 2015 season, people were saying that the Bucs made the wrong pick taking Evans.  BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I agree with you.  Only thing that surprised me is how long it took for this thing to blow up. 

Just now, Skinny_Bastard said:

I agree with you.  Only thing that surprised me is how long it took for this thing to blow up. 

I don't know, I think this was reasonable.  The 2019 season was the honeymoon period and he missed half of last year, so about halfway through this year seems about right.  😂

He is no longer a star player. It is that simple. He probably lost a step when he broke his ankle a few years back.

He would be a number 2 WR on most NFL rosters, number 3 on quite a few.

OBJ will be out of the league after this season and maybe 2 more.

So is he a wr2 or wr3 or is this it? 

He's such a punk..  Eli is the one that MADE HIM, and ALL HE DID was trash talk him, as Eli aged and lost arm strength.

Now on his second team, and AGAIN -  it is "ALL about OBJ.."  Effing diva wide receivers..

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

He's such a punk..  Eli is the one that MADE HIM, and ALL HE DID was trash talk him, as Eli aged and lost arm strength.

Now on his second team, and AGAIN -  it is "ALL about OBJ.."  Effing diva wide receivers..

A+

Cleveland is teetering on the edge of making the playoffs. If OBJ stays and plays they can forget the playoffs. He just a prima Donna living with what success.he had early with the Giants. This is a what have you.done for me lately league and he.hasn't.done much lately for the Brownies. He'd be divisive I. The locker room and a cancer if he stays. Eat the money owed and move on from OBJ. You'll be glad you did.

TO was a pain in the ass but produced. This guy is just a pain 

• Like 1

I had a roster spot and picked up Peoples-Jones. He was playing better than OB when in the field to begin with. Maybe a decent WR3 rest of way if OB is really done in CLE. 

Falcons. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

TO was a jerk, but he brought it on the field.

he had work ethic too.   actually an underrated blocker too.

I dont mind if the player is a mouthpiece but if yapping you better bring it on the field.   guys like that once they stop bringing it.... they are gone

not worth the headache unless they are delivering elite production.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'd be tempted to be a pain if Mayfield was my QB too.  Baker is a clown

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

Falcons. 

That's actually a good call, but I don't think Beckham will sign there.  I think he holds out for a better team.

16 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Packers, Colts, Chiefs, Seahawks, Falcons

All make sense, but the real question is what TEAM wants to sign the drama king, especially GB.  Does GB want MORE drama than they already have?  I could see the Cheifs, bc they are amazingly in desperation mode.  Do the Seahawks really need him?  

Assuming Beckham gets cut, he has no guaranteed money on his deal, so he'll get nothing.  He's a "ME" player.  He'll want to be paid like he's a top 5 WR.  There aren't many teams that can afford to pay him.  He might be willing to sit at the remainder of the season and holding out until a playoff teams gets desperate, for example, Davante Adams gets hurt.  If all he wants is money, I can see Jacksonville offering him $10M for the remainder of the season.  The Eagles have space too, to give him some big money, but I don't know why the Eagles would want to do that.  Denver has space too, but I don't think they'd be in market with the talent they have outside and the lack of talent throwing them the ball... same for the Eagles as well.  That's why I'm thinking Jacksonville.

I do think Beckham will hold out for a better team if possible, like previously mentioned... Packers, Colts, Chiefs, etc, but at the end of the day, he's all about the money and less so about the winning.

20 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

All make sense, but the real question is what TEAM wants to sign the drama king, especially GB.  Does GB want MORE drama than they already have?  I could see the Cheifs, bc they are amazingly in desperation mode.  Do the Seahawks really need him?  

I remembered Seahawks bringing in Gordon which is why i added them. 

I thought of GB as Rodgers was requesting out, maybe they “go for it” this year, and if it works can bring them both back. If it doesn’t work out, they were going to move on and potentially rebuild anyway. 

It would be great if these teams just said no. Might send a message. 

• Like 1

Why not New Orleans?

He’s from Baton Rouge, played at LSU, they don’t really have a #1 WR right now, and who knows what’s going on with Mike Thomas.

Only downside I could see is the Saints shaky QB situation…if he couldn’t make it work with Eli or Mayfield, the Saints aren’t as stable now as either previous stop.

I really think this all depends on his mindset. If he's after money? Yeah, any team with cap space will do... for a while. If he wants the ring, it's gonna be less money obviously. I wouldn't mind seeing him in GB. He'd make a great #2 behind Adams

32 minutes ago, Jeebus said:

I really think this all depends on his mindset. If he's after money? Yeah, any team with cap space will do... for a while. If he wants the ring, it's gonna be less money obviously. I wouldn't mind seeing him in GB. He'd make a great #2 behind Adams

I know fans of teams keep saying how he would be a good wr2 on their team, but really would he, talent wise ok, but he can’t stay healthy and he is a me guy, I don’t think he’ll ever make a great anything in the nfl again.  

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I know fans of teams keep saying how he would be a good wr2 on their team, but really would he, talent wise ok, but he can’t stay healthy and he is a me guy, I don’t think he’ll ever make a great anything in the nfl again.  

First off, let me say, Weepaws, I respect your opinion. I check this board daily, and usually find your posts to be spot on. 

Having said that, I think the situation a player is in affects attitude. Hypothetically, if obj were to end up in GB, I think we'd see a change in his 'all about me' attitude. It's also worthy to note that players are more apt to play through an injury in a positive environment.

2 hours ago, makindollaz said:

Why not New Orleans?

He’s from Baton Rouge, played at LSU, they don’t really have a #1 WR right now, and who knows what’s going on with Mike Thomas.

Only downside I could see is the Saints shaky QB situation…if he couldn’t make it work with Eli or Mayfield, the Saints aren’t as stable now as either previous stop.

Because they only $14.27 in cap space.  Note, there is no "M" or "K" after the dollar value.  What are they going to pay him with... gift cards to Popeye's (they're actually have just short of $1M under the cap)?

8 minutes ago, Jeebus said:

First off, let me say, Weepaws, I respect your opinion. I check this board daily, and usually find your posts to be spot on. 

Really?

😁

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jeebus said:

When you do this how sober are you?