DEEZNUTS

Odell Beckham might get cut today

6 hours ago, Jeebus said:

First off, let me say, Weepaws, I respect your opinion. I check this board daily, and usually find your posts to be spot on. 

Having said that, I think the situation a player is in affects attitude. Hypothetically, if obj were to end up in GB, I think we'd see a change in his 'all about me' attitude. It's also worthy to note that players are more apt to play through an injury in a positive environment.

Thank you I appreciate the kind words.  

I can agree with you, they are human.  I mean with Rodgers at Qb he might wake up. 

Mmm I’m not sure just yet.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Thank you I appreciate the kind words.  

I can agree with you, they are human.  I mean with Rodgers at Qb he might wake up. 

Mmm I’m not sure just yet.  

I agree, weepaws is one guy you can depend on here, there's for sure about 4-5 guys that are nothing but sm@rt@$$e$ on here-they know nothing so they criticize others. They know who they are and we do too, they're the kind of people you can look at and tell they have bad breath. Good luck this week weepaws, eff to the bad breaths like troubadour, jrokh, etc.......................

On 11/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, DEEZNUTS said:

I'm sure there would be lots of takers...

Stater of the obvious you are. Do you feel important now? We all knew this by the time you posted it, Einstein. You remind me of the women on football shows these days, trying so hard to make their mark on and in the football world but not impressing anybody. What are you gonna announce next-that it might rain at one of the games this week? dizznuts-stater of the obvious...................

On 11/4/2021 at 5:45 AM, DocNiner said:

Cleveland is teetering on the edge of making the playoffs. 

yeah, and the fact they are cutting him speaks volumes towards how helpful hes been.

in terms of where he signs....

I dont think any smart GM with a young QB wants him.  if he or his daddy will call out the QB for not making plays to him, thats not helpful to a young QB to have that.

there are a handful of teams with enough experience in the room to handle it but most of them wont want him.

you need a veteran QB who can deal with a Diva WR.

you need a coach who can manage the situation

You need a team with enough leadership that they'd hold him accountable.

not many teams like that out there.

if Garoppolo is starting the rest of the year, maybe San Fran, but they have a rookie who will step in next year.  not sure you want him exposed to that nonsense.

Possibly the raiders.   but not sure the coaches would want or be willing to deal with that.   I think Carr can though.  and they need a WR.  not sure if they have the cap room.  but given that few teams out there will want him, they could throw him WR2 money to see if hed accept.  but may have to wait a while before Beckham would be willing to take that haircut.

New England?  Maybe.  but once again young QB.   but Belichek would read him the riot act upon arrival.   might work as Belicheck is tough enough.

Jaxonville is a No.  they need a WR. but the young QB and rookie HC make this a disaster waiting to happen.

Saints?  possibly.

either way, not a lot of good candidates out there.  Beckham may at this point need to check his ego and take a pay cut to catch on with someone.  that will probably be the sticking point.   and Daddy will need to promise to shut the hell up.  not sure thats happening either.

ah Pittsburgh could use him.  Not sure they want him.  but Rothlisberger could make it work.   problem is... he may be done with diva WR's.

OBJ passed waivers!.  Free agent now!  

As a speculative owner I'm hoping for the Raiders or my long shot - Green Bay!  A place with an opportunity and a decent QB.

I still like Atlanta.  

But I saw that he wants to go to a contender, so now that could be a cancer to that team.  

Chargers could be another spot.  And the Colts would be a good spot. 

47 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

OBJ passed waivers!.  Free agent now!  

As a speculative owner I'm hoping for the Raiders or my long shot - Green Bay!  A place with an opportunity and a decent QB.

I think GB is the favorite, or at least OBJ’s first choice 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, huskyhater75 said:

there's for sure about 4-5 guys that are nothing but sm@rt@$$e$ on here-they know nothing so they criticize others. They know who they are and we do too, they're the kind of people you can look at and tell they have bad breath. Good luck this week weepaws, eff to the bad breaths like troubadour, jrokh, etc.......................

and 12 minutes later

On 11/5/2021 at 10:41 PM, huskyhater75 said:

Stater of the obvious you are. Do you feel important now? We all knew this by the time you posted it, Einstein. You remind me of the women on football shows these days, trying so hard to make their mark on and in the football world but not impressing anybody. What are you gonna announce next-that it might rain at one of the games this week? dizznuts-stater of the obvious...................

• Thanks 1

Looks like the Patriots are looking.  

I worry that he has lost it and is no longer any good.

Does anyone expect wr3 production from him regardless of where he ends up? He hasn't had 100 yards in over 2 years.

Don't tell me situation either, look what Brandon cooks can do on a crappy Texas team. Tons of other examples as well.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:29 AM, huskyhater75 said:

I agree, weepaws is one guy you can depend on here 👍

💥there's for sure about 4-5 guys that are nothing but sm@rt@$$e$ on here-they know nothing so they criticize others. They know who they are and we do too, they're the kind of people you can look at and tell they have bad breath. Good luck this week weepaws, eff to the bad breaths like troubadour, jrokh, etc.......................💥

How many times have you been dropped on your head? Seriously?? I've seen a good number of mentally challenged people post here, but you, my Forest Gump-like specimen literally should be a case study. Your corrupted brain function forces you to constantly strive for the Douchnozzle of the post award.......and you are undefeated 👏

How do you do it? I mean Alyssa Milano could learn from you. What a conundrum it must be. Look how much money you could make teaching Douchnozzlery.....but nobody will sign up for the class.....because you are a world champion Douchnozzle. The best thing.......you will respond to this post with some additional epic Douchnozzlery......giving us all free access to what otherwise would be unobtainable Douchnozzle educational opportunities. Maybe you could offer a course in how to be an A$$dart......lower key & maybe we could grasp the concept enough to eventually move on to Douchnozzle as a second language?

4 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

How many times have you been dropped on your head? Seriously?? I've seen a good number of mentally challenged people post here, but you, my Forest Gump-like specimen literally should be a case study. Your corrupted brain function forces you to constantly strive for the Douchnozzle of the post award.......and you are undefeated 👏

How do you do it? I mean Alyssa Milano could learn from you. What a conundrum it must be. Look how much money you could make teaching Douchnozzlery.....but nobody will sign up for the class.....because you are a world champion Douchnozzle. The best thing.......you will respond to this post with some additional epic Douchnozzlery......giving us all free access to what otherwise would be unobtainable Douchnozzle educational opportunities. Maybe you could offer a course in how to be an A$$dart......lower key & maybe we could grasp the concept enough to eventually move on to Douchnozzle as a second language?

Son, you really need to calm down. I'm talking about when someone on here asks a question and the imbeciles on here answer with just sm@rt@$$ stuff pertaining NOTHING to the question. Why are you and they so hell-bent on being jerks/going out of your/their way to act like pre-teens? Is it the trumpism in you, boy? And son, a bit of free advice "it's far better to keep your mouth shut and have wonder rather than opening it and removing all doubt". We're all a bit dumber for reading what you spewed, carry on.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Son, you really need to calm down. I'm talking about when someone on here asks a question and the imbeciles on here answer with just sm@rt@$$ stuff pertaining NOTHING to the question. Why are you and they so hell-bent on being jerks/going out of your/their way to act like pre-teens? Is it the trumpism in you, boy? And son, a bit of free advice "it's far better to keep your mouth shut and have wonder rather than opening it and removing all doubt". We're all a bit dumber for reading what you spewed, carry on.

First off, you condescending piece of afterbirth.......im NOT your son. Second....you seem to have the impression that anyone that doesn't cater to your Douchnozzlery is some uninitiated Jr to your Silverback Fvckery.....I assure you I am not. Third...NOBODY gives a $hit what you are talking about......Because you are an absolute Douchnozzle. It's too bad the angst of having a micropemus forces you to be the chief a$$clown when the universe dictates someone to insult another poster. On the RARE occasions that you are on your meds, you ACTUALLY contribute. Its too bad you have built up such a tolerance to civility that you can't help but crap out your mouth more often than not....DAD.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Karen/nomad that brandon thing, can't you dumb@$$ trumpsters EVER come up with ANYTHING original? I drive down to florida (from the northwest) last year and met the dumbest, most simple minded trumpster's that have walked this earth since the same-minded idiots followed and worshipped James Jones-go drink his juice, get off this earth. The Wall should run north-south and be right around Idaho/Montana/Wyoming area, Karen. I'll just call you karen, okay son?

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Karen/nomad that brandon thing, can't you dumb@$$ trumpsters EVER come up with ANYTHING original? I drive down to florida (from the northwest) last year and met the dumbest, most simple minded trumpster's that have walked this earth since the same-minded idiots followed and worshipped James Jones-go drink his juice, get off this earth. The Wall should run north-south and be right around Idaho/Montana/Wyoming area, Karen. I'll just call you karen, okay son?

LET'S GO KAREN!!!

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Portland is a nice city. Lol.  

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Portland is a nice city. Lol.  

It was until all of he freaks/trumpsters moved here. Almost all of the violence here during "those 4 years" in Portland was stirred up by people trump deployed here because this area isn't dumb enough to kiss his butt, he was trying to make it look bad/worse than it really was. The protests were peaceful until "Mrs Doubtfire" got his panties twisted. Him and his are all just a bunch of immature Karens. Lol.

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

It was until all of he freaks/trumpsters moved here. Almost all of the violence here during "those 4 years" in Portland was stirred up by people trump deployed here because this area isn't dumb enough to kiss his butt, he was trying to make it look bad/worse than it really was. The protests were peaceful until "Mrs Doubtfire" got his panties twisted. Him and his are all just a bunch of immature Karens. Lol.

So it was Trump people fire bombing a federal courthouse and attacking an ICE facility. Didn’t know that. 

OBJ was an amazing talent in NY, but a cancer to the team so they shopped him out!   In Cleveland he's been...............well a cancer to the team!   It's not about "fit and chemistry"!  Funny how he wants to go to a contender, but he was ON one!!   Cleveland is right in the thick of it with KC, Buf, Balt and Pitt!!   OBJ will never amount to anything!  Might have a couple more splash games left in him, but he'll never see top 10 WR in a season ever again no matter where he goes!!   

According to profootball talk, the current leader is KC.  I would love to see that.

It would be a great spot for him - good QB, and he slots right in as the WR2 for plenty of opportunities.  OBJ would have all the incentive in the world to tow the line and not be a distraction because his payoff is dependent upon his behavior.  

Hope it happens this week.

Or a cancer.  

44 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

OBJ would have all the incentive in the world to tow the line and not be a distraction because his payoff is dependent upon his behavior.  

Is he that strong to pull all five offensive linemen?  That is a lot of weight...

Better situation for Beckham, should make him more motivated, so he should be better than what we’ve seen, if he can stay healthy, I think a flex wr would be my thinking if I own him.