Sign in to follow this  
Dawgoneit2

Jeff Wilson Jr was just activated for Sunday

Never heard of him ,but yet he's already rostered

Pick him up. 

If you need RB help/bye week, etc. and have an open roster spot, I guess he's worth a pick up, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on any SF RB

Of course he’s worth a pick up, he has a shot at being the Niners top rb going forward after this weekend.  

And everyone needs rb help going forward.  

18 minutes ago, socalmab73 said:

For some reason ESPN has not updated his status I want to move him from my IR spot into the starting line up

You should be able to do that on ESPN

Fantasy Football Now just discussed this game and mention led Deboo and Kittle but didn’t mention Mitchell or Wilson

is Mitchell the start here ?

9 minutes ago, plasma george said:

Fantasy Football Now just discussed this game and mention led Deboo and Kittle but didn’t mention Mitchell or Wilson

is Mitchell the start here ?

I have both and I’m starting Mitchell with the understanding that it is a rib injury and one good shot could take him out of the game.

• Thanks 1

5 weeks ago I added Wilson expecting a Week 7 return.  That didn't happen, but now we see how things plays out.

RB depth and lottery ticket.  If Wilson returns to his 2020 days, we'll all be rewarded.

Wilson (knee) was activated off the PUP list, but did not record a snap in a 31-17 loss to the Cardinals. Perhaps head coach Kyle Shanahan considers Wilson as the primary backup to the starter, keeping JaMycal Hasty in a third-down role. For now, Wilson only should be considered insurance for Mitchell owners heading into a Week 10 matchup against the Rams next Monday.

Damn you Shanahan!  I was hoping Wilson would just be handed the keys. Apparently they're gonna make him earn it. That could take several weeks considering zero snaps last week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Damn you Shanahan!  I was hoping Wilson would just be handed the keys. Apparently they're gonna make him earn it. That could take several weeks considering zero snaps last week.

As someone that’s been holding Wilson I’m still not entirely sure that even in the event that Mitchell went down that they are giving Wilson the keys. I’m pretty close to just dropping him.

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

As someone that’s been holding Wilson I’m still not entirely sure that even in the event that Mitchell went down that they are giving Wilson the keys. I’m pretty close to just dropping him.

You know the week you drop him he'll score 2 tds.  I'm holding him as long as I can, which is probably another 1-2 weeks.

• Like 1

I think since he just came back I would hold him. 

10 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

If Mitchell went down I don't think they would give any more work to Hasty.  I was glad to see Mitchell catch some balls last week.  Wilson is just the lottery ticket if Mitchell missed time during a time which looks favorable on schedule.

Someone just dropped Damien Harris (concussion). 

I have Elijah Mitchell and Jeff Wilson on my roster. I’m wondering how wise it would be to drop Wilson and pick up Harris. Other RBs are Najee, Gibson, Devontae and Darrel Williams.

I would pick up Harris n

I held on to Wilson all year when he was on IR. Now he's activated (and can't be held on my roster as an IR) and he got zero play. I dropped him De Johnson in the event Chubb is not cleared. Wilson can be someone else's pipe dream.

I'd drop Wilson for D Harris in a flash! Dropping Harris is just stupid. 

• Like 1

Given one situation in which we don’t know, I don’t think it was stupid to drop Harris based on what choices that owner had. 

I might have to drop a sold player for a bye week wr, who I won’t keep, sometimes in ff those tough decisions need to be made,  

in my leagues an open slot is a automatic lost and zero points.  

No choice.  

I need Wilson to start Week 13.  That gives me three weeks to work my voodoo magic against Mitchell.

I'll take care of this for all the Wilson owners out there. Just gotta get my chicken bones and a live goat.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I need Wilson to start Week 13.  That gives me three weeks to work my voodoo magic against Mitchell.

I'll take care of this for all the Wilson owners out there. Just gotta get my chicken bones and a live goat.

What about us Mitchell owners ?

there’s more of us

It wasn't surprising that he didn't play... There wasn't an urgency to rush him out there. He'll get some playing time and if he flashes what he did last year you'll wish you had him.

11 minutes ago, cdogge said:

It wasn't surprising that he didn't play... There wasn't an urgency to rush him out there. He'll get some playing time and if he flashes what he did last year you'll wish you had him.

Agreed. 

On 11/12/2021 at 7:13 AM, cdogge said:

It's more of an indictment against Sermon.  

They could've used Sermon as the backup and preserved the roster spot by keeping Wilson on IR for another week.  Instead they burned that option just in case Mitchell needed a backup.  

That's going out of your way to make sure Sermon isn't seeing the field.

Week 9) Active non-participant

Week 10) 10 car, 28 yds, 0 targets, 0 tds

Went from zero to 2.8 points.  Maybe he'll blow up and get 6 points this week!   Ugh... this is not working out how I hoped.

Mr Wilson.  

19 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

:huh:

You know what that means...    Time to shake my banana!!!    :banana:

Light the Beacons!!!

Who you guys playing Wilson over? In a TD+PPR keeper league with a flex, I think I'm sticking with Barkley, Gibson, and M Carter.

2 minutes ago, Law said:

Who you guys playing Wilson over? In a TD+PPR keeper league with a flex, I think I'm sticking with Barkley, Gibson, and M Carter.

Playing him over Pollard

1 hour ago, Law said:

Kamara and A Jones because they're injured. Had to cut Javonte to pick up Wilson so I could field a team..........REALLY EFFED up league rules we have.

2 hours ago, Law said:

You might be benching the right pick of those four.  

9 hours ago, Law said:

I would consider benching Gibson in favor of Wilson.  I think Gibsons performance against TB last was an anomaly.   I think Washington will be playing from behind again and that means more passing and more JD Mckissic.

57 minutes ago, Chiefs fan boy said:

I would consider benching Gibson in favor of Wilson.  I think Gibsons performance against TB last was an anomaly.   I think Washington will be playing from behind again and that means more passing and more JD Mckissic.

That’s what I’m doing.  Godson doesn’t get a pass after only one decent outing and now heading into a tough match-up.  I need to see it again.  I’d rather take a chance with both Wilson and Forman over Gibson.