Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 9 FU Thread

Never too early for the FU thread.

FU to the Carolina coaching staff.  Either McCaffrey is healthy or not.  2 focking touches in the first qtr?  

FU Darren Waller.  I've about had enough of this clown.  Obviously he banged Carr's wife after week 1

FU Tony Pollard.  Can you just get hurt already so Zeke can stay in the game for more than 2 consecutive plays?

Oh, and FU Jonathon Taylor for having a career day against me the other night.  

Speaking of Pollard, Zeke limped off the field halfway through the 2nd quarter and Pollard got the next three and out to himself, but they showed Zeke on the sideline with his helmet on not getting treatment so I assume he'll be back.

I agree with you on Taylor-game over on Thursday, my culls can't make that up.  FU to Ravens offense-first quarter and you can tell they're gonna suck all day long while losing to Vikings. FU to B Cooks-3 targets, no catches, nice job big fella, I'm sure Taylor will keep looking for you-LOSER. And Lamar Jackson-you just suck, what an overrated POS. If Ravens would get back to a QB that can throw (put L Jax at DB or something) they'd be a better team. I truly despise all of my players, this season can't get over quick enough.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I agree with you on Taylor-game over on Thursday, my culls can't make that up.  FU to Ravens offense-first quarter and you can tell they're gonna suck all day long while losing to Vikings. FU to B Cooks-3 targets, no catches, nice job big fella, I'm sure Taylor will keep looking for you-LOSER. And Lamar Jackson-you just suck, what an overrated POS. If Ravens would get back to a QB that can throw (put L Jax at DB or something) they'd be a better team. I truly despise all of my players, this season can't get over quick enough.

Cooks, now at 4 tgts, NO catches, he's gonna go 0-FER today, a big ZERO POS he is.

Agree with Lamar, as I have him in 2 leagues.  And as an added bonus, I have Mark Andrews.  Scrubs

Yeah I have to assume Zeke is hurt cause he hasn't had a carry in about 45 minutes

Almost halftime QBR ratings Kirk Cousins 158, and your all star Lamar Jackson 63, what a dog................he's killing his team-who's the backup? I didn't know Minny's defense was so juggernaut.

1: Melvin Gordon you weren't scoring touchdowns when I owned U, since my arch nemesis picked you up, you're a TD machine

2: Courtland Sutton arguably the best receiver on the team but apparently he's invisible today.

3: Hollywood Brown.... I suppose I shouldn't blame it on him. Lamar (I should just be a running back) Jackson.

17 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

1: Melvin Gordon you weren't scoring touchdowns when I owned U, since my arch nemesis picked you up, you're a TD machine

2: Courtland Sutton arguably the best receiver on the team but apparently he's invisible today.

3: Hollywood Brown.... I suppose I shouldn't blame it on him. Lamar (I should just be a running back) Jackson.

Lamar sucks, nothing else to say.

Zeke questionable with a bruise.  lol.  Are you focking kidding me?

Someone needs to explain to me why Ameer focking Abdullah is getting touches.  Like, literally someone on the coaching staff is saying 'yeah I know we have Mccaffrey, but we gotta make sure Ameer is involved!'  Whoever that person is should be fired immediately.  

fock everything

The Panthers ignoring McCaffrey, and relying on future hall of famers Abdullah and Sam Darnold to lead them.  I should have traded McCaffrey when I had the chance

And Darren Waller, go fock yourself

Oh, and FU Typhoid Taylor.  Let Miami D pick you off a few more times you scrub

A big, huge, FU to whomever it was that decided Dak Prescott was ready to play today

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, polecatt said:

A big, huge, FU to whomever it was that decided Dak Prescott was ready to play today

Sack Prescott…you are #&$(#$*&# KILLING me. Get your head outta yer balloon knot!

40 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Me, for starting Danny Jones in place of Murray

Well if it makes you feel any better, looks like Murray is out

FU Big Mike Williams-I just know he's gonna hang a goose egg for me. He took early retirement 3 weeks ago and hasn't looked back. All Pro 1/2 the season, slacker 1/2 the season. He'll get bigger on my bench rest of the year.

Soooo many FUs to give!

Let's start with the Vikings and Harrison Smith! Thanks! 2 hrs before kickoff? And since IDPs don't get much news...a big ole ZERO!

FU me and my reliance on the Cowboys and Bills. THAT one hurt!

FU to Landy (you are the guy now) and Toney (you suck)!

And finally, FU Joe Burrow! You got me a ZERO!

Mike Williams may be my least favorite player of all time.  I vowed to drop him last week, but thanks to Metcalf and McLaurin being on bye, I had to stick with this stone-handed fat oaf for another week.  And as expected, his goose egg didn't disappoint.  FU 'Big Mike'.  2 days left and then I'm rid of you forever.  

Again, FU to the Texans offense.  You gave Miami D 3 picks, 1 fumble, and 5 sacks.  Thanks azzholes.  Miami D outscored half my team.  

And FU Elijah Mitchell.  I know you claim to be hurt, but man the F up and get in the game

i gotta include Aaron Jones-he sucks too, anybody can fall forward for 2 yard gains. Looks like Dillon is the guy there now. And Mike Williams-I won't batch about him any more, he isn't even playing, he sucks so bad they apparently benched him-EEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF him!

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Mike Williams may be my least favorite player of all time.  I vowed to drop him last week, but thanks to Metcalf and McLaurin being on bye, I had to stick with this stone-handed fat oaf for another week.  And as expected, his goose egg didn't disappoint.  FU 'Big Mike'.  2 days left and then I'm rid of you forever.  

Again, FU to the Texans offense.  You gave Miami D 3 picks, 1 fumble, and 5 sacks.  Thanks azzholes.  Miami D outscored half my team.  

And FU Elijah Mitchell.  I know you claim to be hurt, but man the F up and get in the game

I'm gonna clear out my second-rate, jayvee, POS receivers in Williams and Ridley. Williams is such a negative POS right now and Ridley-go to your shrink, get well, and come back to disappoint some other owner-EFF you! I'll be much better off streaming some other scrub every week. Some guys just get too full of themselves and quit working.

I'll be dropping Chase Edmonds for a backup Kicker at the first opportunity.

Looks like Jones gets to play when Dillon needs a breather. Lafleur was overheard telling Jones "you just go in when Dillon signals he's tired, try not to EFF anything up too bad".

Now e have Slay out of the game, let's see if Charger coaches are smart enough (that was gonna be William's excuse-Slay) to try and get him the ball. I doubt it, but miracles do happen sometimes.

14 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I know it's not his fault, but FU Davontae Adams.  I don't care if Bart Starr is the QB, catch more than 2 balls

Hearya there, Slay got hurt, left the game, and Big Mike Williams is still trotting around out there pouting. Looks like he garnered me 7 big points today! NICE job, slacker! Him and A Jones, my 2 biggest contributors to losing to our last place team today-I HATE both Jones and Williams, never again. Play hard or go home, they're already home-EFF'EM!

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hearya there, Slay got hurt, left the game, and Big Mike Williams is still trotting around out there pouting. Looks like he garnered me 7 big points today! NICE job, slacker! Him and A Jones, my 2 biggest contributors to losing to our last place team today-I HATE both Jones and Williams, never again. Play hard or go home, they're already home-EFF'EM!

Excuse me?  Slay is hurt?  And Williams still only has 2 grabs?  lol.  Fock him

6 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Excuse me?  Slay is hurt?  And Williams still only has 2 grabs?  lol.  Fock him

Slay got hurt in 2nd quarter, Williams is just loafing out there, he's a quitter.

8 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

Burrow

Moore

Cooks

A. Jones

Ekeler

What a f@cking wreck of a team this week. When Renfrow is the highlight of your week, you know you're screwed.

I hear you, I have the slackers A(ss) Jones AND that Mike Williams clone ("I try for 1/2 the season") Cooks. Phuk them.

I have a desperate 2-6 team (despite being 2nd in total pts) that needs 14 points from AJ Brown tonight to win.  Naturally he's dropping wide open passes.  FU AJ.  

1 hour ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

Burrow

Moore

Cooks

A. Jones

Ekeler

What a f@cking wreck of a team this week. When Renfrow is the highlight of your week, you know you're screwed.

I also was the recipient of a Burrow and Aaron Jones Cleveland steamer.  :mad:

Surprisingly I'm not dead quite yet.  That will probably happen tomorrow when Claypool donkey punches me with another sh1t effort. 

Pretty much my entire team underperformed, so a big FU to all of them:

Stafford

Zeke

Henderson

AJ Brown

DJ moore

Ain'ts D

(D Schultz and J Crowder did as expected)

(Swift and Godwin on bye)

If it wasn't for Jonathan Taylor, I would have put up the lowest score in the entire league to date.  I also still have a chance to get an ugly win, as long as K. Herbert scores less than 14 in half PPR tonight.  I'm a Bears fan but will be rooting for Pittsburgh to crush them tonight!  Most likely what will happen though, is Herbert scores 14.5, and the bears still lose. 😩

One more...

FU Dev Smith! You haven't done JACK since week 1 so I finally drop you. My opponent picks you up and starts you so NOW your score a TD!??!

#jackass