Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Top Bust of 21

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Mike Williams?  He was going in what? The 10th round?

2 weeks ago Williams was 2nd leading receiver in the NFL. Does where you're drafted at determine whether you pick players up or not? Do you have hurt guys that were drafted early (but out for the year) on your roster because of where they were drafted? Enlighten me please.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

It determines if they're considered a bust.

Son, a bust is someone who was rated/ranked high at start of season and didn't pan out-OR someone who was or has been amongst the league leaders and all of a sudden craps their pants and can't play any more. You're welcome.....................................

Do you ever have a good take...on anything? You can't even get the definition of simple words right!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Son, a bust is someone who was rated/ranked high at start of season and didn't pan out-OR someone who was or has been amongst the league leaders and all of a sudden craps their pants and can't play any more. You're welcome.....................................

Or, or, or, whatever excuses your screw ups. Pathetic. No one who plays FF regrets drafting Williams.  Except you.  

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Or, or, or, whatever excuses your screw ups. Pathetic. No one who plays FF regrets drafting Williams.  Except you.  

I'm so glad that you are smart enough to vouch for EVERYBODY on here. Hey MORON, you ask ANYBODY who has him if they're happy over his last 2-3 week's performance and they'll feel the same way as me. Maybe you weren't good enough to ever make a team, didn't compete (MALE CHEERLEADER?), and don't know what it's all really about-not my fault. If you're happy playing guys who net you 3-7 points every week then you don't have a clue.............you've been figured out. What's your record (how many teams do you play-HAHA) anyways, 2-7, 3-6? There IS a reason why you are such a negative, bitter SOB though. And once again, YOUR yankees are a JOKE-HAHAHAHA!

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Mike Williams and Aaron Jones, big pukers.

Isn’t Aaron Jones like the #5 RB right now?

37 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Nope.  Thanks for playing.

57 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm so glad that you are smart enough to vouch for EVERYBODY on here. Hey MORON, you ask ANYBODY who has him if they're happy over his last 2-3 week's performance and they'll feel the same way as me. Maybe you weren't good enough to ever make a team, didn't compete (MALE CHEERLEADER?), and don't know what it's all really about-not my fault. If you're happy playing guys who net you 3-7 points every week then you don't have a clue.............you've been figured out. What's your record (how many teams do you play-HAHA) anyways, 2-7, 3-6? There IS a reason why you are such a negative, bitter SOB though. And once again, YOUR yankees are a JOKE-HAHAHAHA!

Like I said, no one who drafted Williams regrets it. Except you. And yes, I speak for everybody. I await someone besides you saying they do. Doubt it.  8-8, 5-3. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Willams won 4 games for me this year by himself. I can’t imagine anyone is disappointed they drafted him. This is the NFL, when you put up the numbers he was putting up defenses are going to adjust. Now Williams and company need to adjust.

10 minutes ago, rilett said:

Willams won 4 games for me this year by himself. I can’t imagine anyone is disappointed they drafted him. This is the NFL, when you put up the numbers he was putting up defenses are going to adjust. Now Williams and company need to adjust.

If you laid out exactly what Williams was going to do through 9 weeks, people would have jumped to draft him where he went. Even that Jackass HH. If he was so smart he would have benched him  after two duds. Instead he trotted him out there. Hey dummy, it’s you, not him. Look in the mirror. 

• Like 1

I'll agree with the OP, and go with Diggs.  Who, BTW, I also drafted..  😦

A-Rob does get a shout-out, though.  In ESPN - rankings, vs. WR position through 8 wks: Diggs 12, actual 26; A-Rob 33, actual = 67.

6 hours ago, JagFan said:

Injured players don’t count.
Diggs.  And it’s not even close.

I would agree.  

I think M Davis is another, and for myself , D Cook going into today’s game he’s avg 10 points less in non ppr.  

And how those that spent a 2-3 rd pick on a Qb  named Mahomes, he was out scored in ff today by Love.  

But I agree Diggs a late first round pick is and as been the winner.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you laid out exactly what Williams was going to do through 9 weeks, people would have jumped to draft him where he went. Even that Jackass HH. If he was so smart he would have benched him  after two duds. Instead he trotted him out there. Hey dummy, it’s you, not him. Look in the mirror. 

I DID win today though punky, how 'bout you? We know-HAHAHA. Go cry in your beer, ya batch.

11 minutes ago, Smileseers said:

Christian deserves a bust nomination 

This

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I DID win today though punky, how 'bout you? We know-HAHAHA. Go cry in your beer, ya batch.

So you spent all day crying like a panicky woman for no reason.

53 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

No you didn’t. Unless you were playing the biggest jackass game. You won that easily. 

Well, Diggs is one of those players who cannot play while injured.

I had him in past years, and when he gets dinged up, he just doesnt play well.   some players have the ability to play through pain, I dont think Diggs is one of those.

there were a couple years early in his career where he would string together a lot of good games, look like a WR1, and then get dinged up and perform like a WR3/4 for a couple weeks until the injury heals.

it was my biggest gripe when I had him.

so I dont know if that pre season injury has lingered or if he got hurt somewhere else and its not reported on the injury report, but he certainly isnt himself this year.

The answer is Aiyuk, and it's not even debatable.  Sure, I can understand taking a guy in round 1 and being disappointed that he's only averaging 15.6 fpg (oh the horror), but that's light years better than drafting a guy in round 5 who's averaging 7 fpg.  Drafting an WR1 and getting WR2 production is "disappointing", but drafting a WR2 and cutting him because he's not even flex worthy is the prototypical definition of "Bust".

A case for Allen Robinson can be made, but I think he was over drafted.  Very few people believed in the Bears, Dalton, and to a much lesser extent, Fields.  If you drafted Robinson to be more than a WR3/4, then that's your fault.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The answer is Aiyuk, and it's not even debatable.  Sure, I can understand taking a guy in round 1 and being disappointed that he's only averaging 15.6 fpg (oh the horror), but that's light years better than drafting a guy in round 5 who's averaging 7 fpg.  Drafting an WR1 and getting WR2 production is "disappointing", but drafting a WR2 and cutting him because he's not even flex worthy is the prototypical definition of "Bust".

A case for Allen Robinson can be made, but I think he was over drafted.  Very few people believed in the Bears, Dalton, and to a much lesser extent, Fields.  If you drafted Robinson to be more than a WR3/4, then that's your fault.

What you said about Robinson, is what I said about Aiyuk during the season. 

So that’s why I don’t think Aiyuk makes the list, that’s your fault if you over drafted him.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

What you said about Robinson, is what I said about Aiyuk during the season. 

So that’s why I don’t think Aiyuk makes the list, that’s your fault if you over drafted him.  

People believed in the 49ers offense, Garoppolo, and even Lance.  NO ONE believed in the Bears.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

People believed in the 49ers offense, Garoppolo, and even Lance.  NO ONE believed in the Bears.

Not I. While others where talking about Aiyuk being a wr1 I wasn’t.  

I agree about Robinson, but feel the same about the over valued Aiyuk. 

2 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Aiyuk #s: ESPN = 49, (through wk 9) actual = 67.  So, nope.

Not really sure what that means.  His point totals are 0, 1.6, 14.5, 2.5, 5.2, 1.9, 10.5, & 19.7.  That's 55.9 points in a standard ppr scoring league.  That's 6.9875 per game... 7 rounded up.  That's not a player you keep on your roster.

A player isn't a bust if they far exceed draft position with some bad weeks mixed in. 

Williams is no bust, rather a steal

Considering he was drafted as a RB2 in most leagues and like 2nd or 3rd round- Miles Sanders has to be a bust. 7 games, and single digit points in 5 of them. Saquon is a bust. Mahomes has been based on draft position.

Agree about Sanders and Mahomes. 

CMC. Drafted as the #1 RB, currently #37. You can say "not fair, injury" but he was hobbled in 2020 due to being way overworked in 2018/2019 and apparently he still has not recovered. He was on my "do not draft" due to injury concerns.

Hopefully he proves me wrong the rest of 2021, but I'm not betting on it.

I’d say injured players do count if they continue to play injured and it affects them. Gibson and his shin issues are obviously limiting him, yet he hasn’t missed a game.