Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Top Bust of 21

21 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Injured players don’t count 

I prefer injured over suck. At least everyone knew to bench McCaffery.

Allen Robinson stunk up starting rosters for the first 3-4 weeks before getting benched. Now he's wasting bench space. Even if he blows up, it'd be hard to start him again.

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2021 at 2:17 PM, JagFan said:

Injured players don’t count.
Diggs.  And it’s not even close.

Diggs? I agree injuries don’t count but so does overdrafting. I’m fine with Diggs, he’s played well. The dynamic has changed with Buf that’s true but Diggs is not a bust. If anything he’s due for upwards regression.

• Like 1

Diggs hasn’t produced in ff like last season, he had a adp of late first rounder early second , he’s hasn’t been close to living up to that , bust.  

A Robinson has made a career of producing in ff while limited at the Qb slot, he has simply been horrible.  

Bust. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Thing with ARob is drafters should’ve always looked at that QB situation & stayed away. Overdrafting does not = bust.

The thing is Robinson has always had a bad QB throwing him the ball and has always been able to produce anyway. Dalton was the best QB he has had in his time in Chicago. Figured Fields would take over at some point and no idea how that was going to go, so their was some risk there.

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2021 at 7:51 PM, huskyhater75 said:

I'm so glad that you are smart enough to vouch for EVERYBODY on here. Hey MORON, you ask ANYBODY who has him if they're happy over his last 2-3 week's performance and they'll feel the same way as me. Maybe you weren't good enough to ever make a team, didn't compete (MALE CHEERLEADER?), and don't know what it's all really about-not my fault. If you're happy playing guys who net you 3-7 points every week then you don't have a clue.............you've been figured out. What's your record (how many teams do you play-HAHA) anyways, 2-7, 3-6? There IS a reason why you are such a negative, bitter SOB though. And once again, YOUR yankees are a JOKE-HAHAHAHA!

Dude, I just traded Hockenson FOR Williams!  (Granted, I'm strong at TE)  You do realize the past 3 games he got hurt vs BAL, Belicheck took him out of the game (like he always takes the opponents best WR out), plus NE always rattles Herbert, and Williams was covered by Slay vs PHL until slay got hurt...  Of course you don't realize that.  Only people who pay attention do.  With that said, will he go back to being a stud?  Probably not, but to say he's been a bust bc of 3 bad games is absurd!  He could do nothing rest of the way and nobody who drafted him will regret it (except you for some reason)  I guess you drafted him in rd 2?  

2 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Dude, I just traded Hockenson FOR Williams!  (Granted, I'm strong at TE)  You do realize the past 3 games he got hurt vs BAL, Belicheck took him out of the game (like he always takes the opponents best WR out), plus NE always rattles Herbert, and Williams was covered by Slay vs PHL until slay got hurt...  Of course you don't realize that.  Only people who pay attention do.  With that said, will he go back to being a stud?  Probably not, but to say he's been a bust bc of 3 bad games is absurd!  He could do nothing rest of the way and nobody who drafted him will regret it (except you for some reason)  I guess you drafted him in rd 2?  

I got him in the 8th Karen, and I'm smart enough to keep Hockenson while waiting for Knox to heal up. Don't worry about my team Karen, I'm light-years ahead of whatever you may dream up. Good luck this week.

16 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I got him in the 8th Karen, and I'm smart enough to keep Hockenson while waiting for Knox to heal up. Don't worry about my team Karen, I'm light-years ahead of whatever you may dream up. Good luck this week.

Sooooo, you're complaining about your 8th rd pick that likely single handedly won you 4 games the first 5 weeks of the season.  And you're calling ME a Karen?.... Lol!  You are a fun troll.  Please give us all more to enjoy.  

8 hours ago, purplengold47 said:

Can't believe nobody mentioned Barkley and Ridley. Those guys went the first 2 rounds. 

Barkley wasn't terrible in his 5 games and the injury surprises no one.

Ridley played 5 games too and still has more targets, receptions and TDs than Allen Robinson who's played 9 straight suck-ass games. 

I got Robinson with the 24th pick of the draft... 23 picks after drafting McCaffery.  God has no mercy... rounds 4/5: Mostert and Hunt.  

Everyone can rot in hell. :mad:

Allen Robinson was my biggest bust by draft position among my leagues...

My biggest emotional bust was Trey Sermon.
Thought I had done well grabbing him in the 6th as my RB3...  He was a scratch but Mostert got injured and I was was stoked!... Then Shanahan happened... I'm still afraid to drop him because just when I do he'll be called the starter and be a season winner.

Never again Shanahan... never again...

On 11/8/2021 at 3:43 PM, jrbdmb said:

CMC. Drafted as the #1 RB, currently #37. You can say "not fair, injury" but he was hobbled in 2020 due to being way overworked in 2018/2019 and apparently he still has not recovered. He was on my "do not draft" due to injury concerns.

Hopefully he proves me wrong the rest of 2021, but I'm not betting on it.

And now he's out for the year. So who's gonna draft him 1-1 next year?

1st round selection (16 team, ppr, no keepers)

Antonio Gibson.. i would have been better off with Antonio Banderas

On 11/11/2021 at 10:22 AM, GobbleDog said:

Barkley wasn't terrible in his 5 games and the injury surprises no one.

Ridley played 5 games too and still has more targets, receptions and TDs than Allen Robinson who's played 9 straight suck-ass games. 

I got Robinson with the 24th pick of the draft... 23 picks after drafting McCaffery.  God has no mercy... rounds 4/5: Mostert and Hunt.  

Everyone can rot in hell. :mad:

Condolences Gobble.

Had a feeling Gibson wasn't done. Traded Moss & Schultz for him three weeks ago. Putting up decent #'s. Could be looking at another good game if Mckissic can't go.

Congrats 

• Thanks 1

Ryan Tannehill fell off a cliff from last year’s numbers.

A J Brown and J Jones and Henry staying healthy might have helped, like most qbs he needs the help to be successful, last season despite the great season Henry had, Tannehill had his best ff season based on avg per game ff points.  

CMC, Henry, Cook all busts and if we count Kamara missing 4 games as a bust that’s the entire top 4. I said I’d take Zeke no.2 and it sounded silly at the time but he’s one of the few along with Ekeler that panned out in the top half. 

The Zeke isnt the best rb on the Cowboys right now.  

On 12/2/2021 at 9:37 PM, weepaws said:

The Zeke isnt the best rb on the Cowboys right now.  

agreed. the last week or two he hasnt been great.   Clearly the injury is worse than we were led to believe.

Hard to decide-easilyscan, trumpadour............who?

On 11/10/2021 at 10:55 PM, purplengold47 said:

Can't believe nobody mentioned Barkley and Ridley. Those guys went the first 2 rounds. 

Took Ridley in the 4th after Kamara, A Jones, Chubb. Was gonna take WR in 3rd but Chubb was there, had to do it. Cut Ridley 3 weeks ago.