Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Glitches in the Matrix

Today, Josh Allen of the Jaguars is playing against Josh Allen of the Bills.

Josh Allen has sacked Josh Allen.

Josh Allen has intercepted Josh Allen.

And Josh Allen has recovered a Josh Allen fumble.

Glitch in the Matrix stuff.

• Like 1

Qb J Allen , showing once again why one shouldn’t draft a ff Qb before double digit rounds

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

Qb J Allen , showing once again why one shouldn’t draft a ff Qb before double digit rounds

If this were actually true (which of course its not), wouldn't the great games by Lamar Jackson and Justin Herbert, be showing once again why one should always draft a QB within the single digit rounds?

23 minutes ago, jrokh said:

If this were actually true (which of course its not), wouldn't the great games by Lamar Jackson and Justin Herbert, be showing once again why one should always draft a QB within the single digit rounds?

They have had their games showing why, did you see Herbert last two games before yesterday’s?  

And Both he and Jackson have been posted by owners on the weekly f/u threads.  

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Today, Josh Allen of the Jaguars is playing against Josh Allen of the Bills.

Josh Allen has sacked Josh Allen.

Josh Allen has intercepted Josh Allen.

And Josh Allen has recovered a Josh Allen fumble.

Glitch in the Matrix stuff.

Believe this is the first time in the history of the league where a QB has been sacked by an opposing player of the same name.

Just now, Old School said:

Believe this is the first time in the history of the league where a QB has been sacked by an opposing player of the same name.

It is, and therefore, it is also the first time that all of those things have ever happened in the same game.

It will probably never happen again.

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

They have had their games showing why, did you see Herbert last two games before yesterday’s?  

And Both he and Jackson have been posted by owners on the weekly f/u threads.  

Not relevant to your point. If you are going to only highlight the occasional bad game by top QB’s as proof of you predetermined narrative then it is a skewed perspective. If you look at the top 12 QBs in avg fppg, at least in my BML only Kirk Cousins was drafted in double digit rounds. The other 11 in single digit rounds. Your sith lordesque absolute is not only misguided, and biased but incontrovertibly wrong….

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Not relevant to your point. If you are going to only highlight the occasional bad game by top QB’s as proof of you predetermined narrative then it is a skewed perspective. If you look at the top 12 QBs in avg fppg, at least in my BML only Kirk Cousins was drafted in double digit rounds. The other 11 in single digit rounds. Your sith lordesque absolute is not only misguided, and biased but incontrovertibly wrong….

It’s very relevant ask the owners that post them on the f/u threads.  

On 11/8/2021 at 8:45 AM, weepaws said:

It’s very relevant ask the owners that post them on the f/u threads.  

Those guys are the biggest idiots here.  They post FUs as a superstition if the players haven't reached double digits halfway through the first quarter.

No not those owners, but the owners that post after the games, their are plenty of them also.  Since I don’t waste time watching the games I get to pass on those half time rants.  

I decided to repurpose the "Allen on Allen Violence" thread from last week into this one, so I could use it for things like this--the #9 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft being Mossed by the #10 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft--oh yeah, and they're both from Alabama.

10 hours ago, LogicalFantasy said:

There's a glitch in your video line above too...

In what sense?  It looks fine to me.

You still like Shenault over Renfro? 

But Renfro was the obvious choice if I had to bet money...Shenault just made it interesting at the time based on what Meyer stated about 10 targets every time.  Obviously never trust a liar like Urban

Yea Renfro was the obvious choice and the right one.  

I agree about Urban, his hands are just to busy to concentrate on coaching.