Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

What do you need Wk 9 MNF?

I border-line need a miracle..  I'm down 24, and only have PIT TE P. Freiermuth left.  So, I need something like 6 for 60 with 2 TDs.

That's because NYG WR K. Toney had O-N-E (!!) catch for 9 yards.  😥  And, DAL's offense was so .. "offensive," that it generated no kicking opportunities for Zeuerlein.  😯

• Like 1

I need Najee Harris to outscore Pitt defense by 28 points.

I got some great performances out Allen, Mahomes, Elliott, and Carter this week.  Bryan Edwards came up large too.  Can't imagine why I'm in this position.

45 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

I border-line need a miracle..  I'm down 24, and only have PIT TE P. Freiermuth left.  So, I need something like 6 for 60 with 2 TDs.

Same.

Want to get paid for top-scoring team in two leagues with no players left, would be nice if the Steelers didn't do too much (Johnson, Claypool, Najee, Freiermuth, DST) 

Montgomery will be playing tonight, so that should help.  

I need najee to score 36 points as Zuerline got a goose egg and Adams scored a whopping 10 points. I also left Kittle on the bench due to he was supposed to be on a snap count. Went against my rule never bench your studs.

I am having the most bizarre game of my 21 FF career.  I have Dionte left and he has Harris.  We are tied at 47 pts.  Not one player on either of our teams scored a single TD so far.  No matter who wins, I am actually hoping both Dionte and Harris both don't have a TD, simply to see a game where no TDs were scored.  Crazy..  (I know.. Cool story Bro, Lol)

Me - Allen, A. Jones, Henderson, Deebo, Diggs, Dionte, Conkin (Knox on IR), DAL D.   

Him - Burrow, Eckler, Moore, Higgins, Sutton, Waller, Saints D.  

In 5 leagues I don’t own one Steeler or Bear, and oddly I’m only playing one tonight.  As long as Allen Robinson doesn’t go for 70, I’m good.

I think you’ve won. 

Herbert to score less than 14 in half ppr, and for my beloved Bear to still figure out a way to win the game.  Would be nice to see signs of life for Arob, but not getting my hopes up.  He's been chilling on my bench for many weeks...

Steelers DST not to score -5 points. (Only possible if Pittsburgh gives up 35+ points without a sack or turnover.)

In 2nd place in a points only league: 1st place guy done for the week. Just hope to get as many pts as possible out of Dionte Johnson, & either Herbert, or Montgomery.