Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Better add: Sanders or handcuffs like Mattison or Michel

I play in a 10 team standard league. I am an Edmonds owner and probably will replace him since he is out 3-4 weeks, possibly IR, and won't return until the fantasy playoffs. He's currently RB5 on my roster (Cook, Mixon, Hunt, Mitchell). Miles Sanders is available. So is Mattison, Michel and Ingram, all high end handcuffs. As a Cook and Mixon owner, I probably should grab Mattison (he was just released) or Perine, who's also available, but Sanders is tempting, even though he is having a horrific season. Stevenson is also available. Thoughts :doublethumbsup:

I would agree with Mattison. 

Might want to go with Mark Ingram. The Saints worked out three free agent running back's today. Rumor has it Alvin Kamara might be injured.

Would agree, if Kamara is injured Ingram is the easy choice.  

No one reported that he's hurt. Just a rumor for now, but why would the Saints do this if there wasn't an issue ?

• NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
    KERRYON JOHNSONRB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
    kj

NewOrleans.Football's Nick Underhill reports the Saints hosted three free agent running backs on Tuesday.

The team brought in free agents Kerryon Johnson, Rodney Smith and Josh Adams after Alvin Kamara went to the medical tent for a brief period in Sunday's loss to Atlanta. Underhill adds that he's heard "whispers" Kamara "might have gotten a little banged up" in that game, too. Mark Ingram would surge as a low-end RB1 against the Titans no matter who is signed behind him if Kamara is in fact ruled out for Week 10. 

Nov 9, 2021, 5:03 PM ET
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

No one reported that he's hurt. Just a rumor for now, but why would the Saints do this if there wasn't an issue ?

• NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
    KERRYON JOHNSONRB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
    kj

NewOrleans.Football's Nick Underhill reports the Saints hosted three free agent running backs on Tuesday.

The team brought in free agents Kerryon Johnson, Rodney Smith and Josh Adams after Alvin Kamara went to the medical tent for a brief period in Sunday's loss to Atlanta. Underhill adds that he's heard "whispers" Kamara "might have gotten a little banged up" in that game, too. Mark Ingram would surge as a low-end RB1 against the Titans no matter who is signed behind him if Kamara is in fact ruled out for Week 10. 

Nov 9, 2021, 5:03 PM ET

I hadn't heard that, thanks. Doesn't surprise me though, anything and everything that can happen has this year.

Mattison for sure. He's an autostart for you if Cook gets hurt. The others are not. 

that said, I wouldn't drop Edmonds. Can't you drop someone else for Mattison? Edmonds will be back and if you're in any kind of ppr league, Edmonds is more valuable than Mitchell and very close to Hunt. He's potentially valubale.