Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Anybody Else starting Le'veon Thursday Nite ?

With Mixon on bye 

I like le'veon over

M. Davis frustrating Dallas sends him for an ice bath 

CEH no updates 

B Scott flip a coin 

J KcKissic vs Bucs D 

Le'veon has been getting more involved, but yet is only owned by 15% 

Mckissic could have a good game. He should be heavily involved with Washington chasing points to keep up with Tampa. He is the pass catching back.

OP ppr?

32 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Mckissic could have a good game. He should be heavily involved with Washington chasing points to keep up with Tampa. He is the pass catching back.

I like mckissic but Tampa's D is scary good ,and all rested up 

I think I like D Freeman over Bell.  But they split so much it is hard for value outside of TDs, and that's even with Murray out of the picture for now.  I am mulling over the D Freeman vs the A Collins/C Carson dilemma.

As for the OP choice I agree with others on McKissic.

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I think I like D Freeman over Bell.  But they split so much it is hard for value outside of TDs, and that's even with Murray out of the picture for now.  I am mulling over the D Freeman vs the A Collins/C Carson dilemma.

Same exact situation, hate the BS injury report we get, who knows when Carson will be startable again.  Collins is tough to watch not hitting the holes, running into his blockers, etc.

I have to make the call Thursday to go with Freemen or not.  He has 3TDs in last 3 games, as long as Murray is out, Thursday Miami could be good.

Last game he was used the most and had his highest output this season, and I'm an idiot for playing Hyde over him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

I like mckissic but Tampa's D is scary good ,and all rested up 

They give up a ton of passing yards to RB's

Number to know: 15.4 -- The Buccaneers are surrendering 15.4 PPR Fantasy points per game to running backs on passing plays alone. That bodes well for McKissic.

6 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Since it looks like Carson might play lol , I would go with Freeman.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, plasma george said:

Same exact situation, hate the BS injury report we get, who knows when Carson will be startable again.  Collins is tough to watch not hitting the holes, running into his blockers, etc.

I have to make the call Thursday to go with Freemen or not.  He has 3TDs in last 3 games, as long as Murray is out, Thursday Miami could be good.

Last game he was used the most and had his highest output this season, and I'm an idiot for playing Hyde over him.

D Freeman vs L Bell IMO, is closer than I originally thought.  Last game DF 13 carries to LB's 11.  And it looks like (at least according to last game and sportsedge) that L Bell will get the goal line carries.  Services have D Freeman over L Bell,   ESPN (the average of 5 analysts) has D Freeman at 30 and L Bell at 41.  While fantasypros (FP) has DF at 24 and L Bell at 52.  FFtoday(FFT) has DF at 29 and L Bell at 48.  Also adding a slight additional element is L Murray has not been totally declared out -listed as doubtful.

As for our dilemma the services are mixed.  ESPN has Carson at 22 and A Collins at 45, while FP has CC at 64 and AC at 27,  while FFT has AC at 27 and CC unranked (didn't see him listed).  Adding to the confusion is the disturbing addition of the questionable tag to A Collins.  Also have this at the end of the blurb on C Carson from sportsedge (formerly rotoworld) "He sounds unlikely to play week 10 against the Packers".

I disagree with your assessment of A Collins, I think he runs hard.  I'm leaning him.  Wilson looks like he'll play so the overall offense should be better.

49 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

D Freeman vs L Bell IMO, is closer than I originally thought.  Last game DF 13 carries to LB's 11.  And it looks like (at least according to last game and sportsedge) that L Bell will get the goal line carries.  Services have D Freeman over L Bell,   ESPN (the average of 5 analysts) has D Freeman at 30 and L Bell at 41.  While fantasypros (FP) has DF at 24 and L Bell at 52.  FFtoday(FFT) has DF at 29 and L Bell at 48.  Also adding a slight additional element is L Murray has not been totally declared out -listed as doubtful.

As for our dilemma the services are mixed.  ESPN has Carson at 22 and A Collins at 45, while FP has CC at 64 and AC at 27,  while FFT has AC at 27 and CC unranked (didn't see him listed).  Adding to the confusion is the disturbing addition of the questionable tag to A Collins.  Also have this at the end of the blurb on C Carson from sportsedge (formerly rotoworld) "He sounds unlikely to play week 10 against the Packers".

I disagree with your assessment of A Collins, I think he runs hard.  I'm leaning him.  Wilson looks like he'll play so the overall offense should be better.

Great info, I think Freeman's TD has to come on a passing play or an inside handoff on 3rd down, that's tough to pray for.  I didn't realize their carries were so even.

Tough call, I was able to pickup Dernest Johnson, so I may sit Freeman (albeit love TNF matchup), Browns OL is amazing when Johnson started 2 weeks ago.....then Carson/Collins whoever gets the start as a Flex.  E Mitchell is my RB1 with Monty on Bye.

Oh yea you start D Johnson if Chubb doesn’t go. But I still like Freeman also. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Oh yea you start D Johnson if Chubb doesn’t go. But I still like Freeman also. 

Was looking at freeman looks like another owner dropped him now he’s locked in waivers till the 14th 🤦🏻‍♂️

53 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Was looking at freeman looks like another owner dropped him now he’s locked in waivers till the 14th 🤦🏻‍♂️

Good because le'veon is taking over

On 11/10/2021 at 8:17 AM, gcmmidwest said:

With Mixon on bye 

I like le'veon over

M. Davis frustrating Dallas sends him for an ice bath 

CEH no updates 

B Scott flip a coin 

J KcKissic vs Bucs D 

Le'veon has been getting more involved, but yet is only owned by 15% 

FU

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

FU

Lol where'd this defense come from nobody saw this coming embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Lol where'd this defense come from nobody saw this coming embarrassing 

Everyday multitudes of people are victims of an internet scam. Today I am one of them. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyday multitudes of people are victims of an internet scam. Today I am one of them. 

Sorry I fell victim of drinking the kool-aid if some bum like Mike Davis goes off this week I'm gonna hate my life 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can't stop laughing funny not funny 🤣 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SF Forty Niners said:

He’s got nothing going on glad I didn’t pick him up 

And Freeman also, that was an awful ff game. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

And Freeman also, that was an awful ff game. 

Freeman > Bell.  Both were risky and remain even riskier going forward w Murray on the horizon.  Kind of a bummer that this year Balt is not supplying the fantasy world with a stud RB.

Glad I opted for door number 2 and try to figure out who to play w Collins v Carson.   At least there is hope and I'm not saddled w a 5.8 start.

That was a good move.  Tough decision still to make.  I would say Collins.  There was talk that Carson might miss the rest of the season back when his neck injury happen, so I would think if he plays it would be a limited work load, but might be enough to disrupt Collins ff production also.  

Tough one good luck with that decision. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Freeman > Bell.  Both were risky and remain even riskier going forward w Murray on the horizon.  Kind of a bummer that this year Balt is not supplying the fantasy world with a stud RB.

Glad I opted for door number 2 and try to figure out who to play w Collins v Carson.   At least there is hope and I'm not saddled w a 5.8 start.

I benched Freeman, looking for news on Carson/Collins, hopefully it's clear on who starts.

I had Monty, and his first game back last week, he was getting all the snaps

• Thanks 1