Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Kamala Harris panned for using 'French accent' to French scientists while touring Parisian lab

I used to think she might be just stoned all the time. Now I think she must be. We went from one of most intelligent VPs we've ever had to someone barely functional. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I used to think she might be just stoned all the time. Now I think she must be. We went from one of most intelligent VPs we've ever had to someone barely functional. 

She's worse than a fat drunk. She's simply stupid beyond recognition.

• Thanks 1

Did she ask them to find racism in baguettes?

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Did she ask them to find racism in baguettes?

"Can you show by method of sales how many baguettes are being sold by area and racial breakdown?"  🤣

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

"Can you show by method of sales how many baguettes are being sold by area and racial breakdown?"  🤣

I think they built highways to block minorities from the bakeries. 

4 minutes ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

I think they built highways to block minorities from the bakeries. 

The minorities own the bakeries. The best bakeries are run by people of color and located in neighborhoods that are predominately immigrant people of color:

Maison Julien, the Bakery Awarded Best Baguette in Paris in 2020

Well she bombed in Central America and now France.  We are running out of 6 inch putts here.   I suppose we can send her to central Africa, where she can pretend to be black. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Baguette. Jacques Cousteau. Soup de jour. 

I love them. ❤️ 💕 

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

The minorities own the bakeries. The best bakeries are run by people of color and located in neighborhoods that are predominately immigrant people of color:

And Cardi B won a Grammy or some other dumb award.  

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Are you suggesting that Asians are under represented in the bakery industry?  What solutions can we put in place to address this obvious inequity?

Being the worst president is one thing, at least you were president. But being the worst VP takes a special kind of idiot. Most people can’t even name most of the VP’s. Quick. Who was LBJ’s and Nixon’s VP’s? 

4 minutes ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

Agnew and Ford for Nixon. IDK about LBJ

I knew Ford for Nixon, of course he became President.  No idea for LBJ, maybe some Kennedy? 

8 minutes ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

Agnew and Ford for Nixon. IDK about LBJ

LBJ didn’t have a VP for about two years after he took over for JFK.  The vacant seat was a better  VP than Harris. He ran with Humphrey for re-election. Only then did he have a VP, after he won. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Being the worst president is one thing, at least you were president. But being the worst VP takes a special kind of idiot. Most people can’t even name most of the VP’s. Quick. Who was LBJ’s and Nixon’s VP’s? 

Johnson: Humphrey

Nixon: Agnew, Rockefeller, Ford

3 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Johnson: Humphrey

Nixon: Agnew, Rockefeller, Ford

I forgot Rockefeller. Damn. Nixon went through VPs like Biden goes through Depends. 

This will be completely okay...  Hillary used to change her accent and stuff depending on whom she was speaking in front of...  The press thought that was very special to connect to the base that way...

Now if a Republican would have done this, they would have been lynched as being mean and insensitive and racists and etc...

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Send her to China next.  All those years in San Fran have probably left her with a killer chinee.  

Hunteh painting for sarr. Take odor prease. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

At least Biden didn't fart in their general direction.

Never trust a fart.

And

That wasn’t a fart

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Are you suggesting that Asians are under represented in the bakery industry?  What solutions can we put in place to address this obvious inequity?

No, what? You’re confusing me man.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Cardi B won a Grammy or some other dumb award.  

The contest is won by teasing the bread 🥖 

Has nothing to do with color or race BECAUSE France doesn’t use race. Something the United States needs to imitate. 

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

Has nothing to do with color or race BECAUSE France doesn’t use race. Something the United States needs to imitate. 

Ha! 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I love how black Americans think that racism was invented in the United States.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200610-black-and-treated-as-such-france-s-anti-racism-protests-expose-myth-of-colour-blind-republic

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Triple H was the Dem nominee for president in 1968 over Eugene McCarthy and Ed Muskie and secured the spot on the ticket while the turd faction of the party blew up riotiing outside the convention. It was also the election season when RFK had been shot. That's all kind of significant history there. Meanwhile, Agnew was famous for stepping down while Gerald Ford went on to become president.

C'mon man.

Now when Ford was elevated, I don't rightly know who took his place as VP and in that case, I'd have to look it up. Other than that though, it's easy back to Truman.

Jack Morris Apologizes to Shohei Ohtani for Remarks as There's a Drive into Deep Left Field. - YouTube

Normally I wouldn't care. Actually, I still don't care. It's just that we live in a world where Jack Morris got suspended for the link above and Kamala Harris is a close ally of the same people who got butthurt over it and had him suspended.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Triple H was the Dem nominee for president in 1968 over Eugene McCarthy and Ed Muskie and secured the spot on the ticket while the turd faction of the party blew up riotiing outside the convention. It was also the election season when RFK had been shot. That's all kind of significant history there. Meanwhile, Agnew was famous for stepping down while Gerald Ford went on to become president.

C'mon man.

Now when Ford was elevated, I don't rightly know who took his place as VP and in that case, I'd have to look it up. Other than that though, it's easy back to Truman.

You are not most people. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are not most people. 

Dude, HHH was a major party presidental nominee, with a great election story and an easy to remember name.

Meanwhile, Agnew resigned. Gerald Ford, who had not elected to be president nor vice president become president by filling the vacancy first from Agnew, then in-turn Nixon. Michigan slid out only president thus far into office via the backdoor. Another great story.

10 hours ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

I forgot Rockefeller. Damn. Nixon went through VPs like Biden goes through Depends. 

Actually, I misremembered. Rockefeller was Ford's VP. Reading Volty's posts made me look it up.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Dude, HHH was a major party presidental nominee, with a great election story and an easy to remember name.

Meanwhile, Agnew resigned. Gerald Ford, who had not elected to be president nor vice president become president by filling the vacancy first from Agnew, then in-turn Nixon. Michigan slid out only president thus far into office via the backdoor. Another great story.

Dude, I said most people. You don’t fit into that category. Chill