Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Odell LA Rams ?

Yeah. Doesn't make much sense to me. They have Kupp and Woods and Van Jefferson is a growing weapon. Plus Higbee and Henderson.

I didn't think OBJ was so desperate to win a title that he'd settle for a 3rd WR role. 

4 minutes ago, Law said:

Yeah. Doesn't make much sense to me. They have Kupp and Woods and Van Jefferson is a growing weapon. Plus Higbee and Henderson.

I didn't think OBJ was so desperate to win a title that he'd settle for a 3rd WR role. 

interesting I’m kinda confused by it .

like they did it to keep him away from opponents ? 

Makes no sense.  He is chasing a ring???  But the reason he wanted out of Cleveland was lack of usage or targets.  There are no targets to be had on the Rams, that WR room is solid.  Targets to be had in NO, GB or KC.

17 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

interesting I’m kinda confused by it .

like they did it to keep him away from opponents ? 

They think they're playing Madden.   

He'll be great for the rest of the year while the honeymoon period is still in effect, so it'll work out.  

19 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Cupp downgrade 

As a Rams fan , gonna find out Stafford isn't all that. 

40 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Cupp downgrade 

Darn it, sure is, and if you own Woods he’s on the bench.  

• Sad 1

I don’t think this hurts Cupp at all. What he and Stanford got going is special. It might actually give Cupp even more room to operate. I would not be happy if I were a Henderson owner. 

• Like 1

Who's the fastest deep threat wr the rams now have? We all know Stafford loves to air it out

40 yard dash

Henderson 4.36

Higbee 4.62

Woods 4.51

Kupps 4.62

Obj 4.31 =🎯

• Sad 1

I don’t think he runs a 4.36 now 

Greatest Show On Turf 2.0 perhaps if they click 

1 hour ago, rilett said:

I don’t think this hurts Cupp at all. What he and Stanford got going is special. It might actually give Cupp even more room to operate. I would not be happy if I were a Henderson owner. 

That’s the reverse thinking of how it’s going to work, less targets = less rec= less darn yardage and tds.  

Yes I’m PO. 

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Odell probably just wants to live in L.A.

I could see this being the truth.  he could be in LA for lifestyle.

1 hour ago, rilett said:

yeah, Kupp at this point is the better WR.  beckham may be good enough to keep people from double covering Kupp.

key word is MAY.  he hasnt been that good of late, but hes also been injured most of the time hes been in cleveland.   also... he was in cleveland.

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

Who's the fastest deep threat wr the rams now have? We all know Stafford loves to air it out

40 yard dash

Henderson 4.36

Higbee 4.62

Woods 4.51

Kupps 4.62

Obj 4.31 =🎯

Van Jefferson is prolly faster at this point in his career... I thought they would bring him along this season, but he looks destined to ride the pine.

2 hours ago, rilett said:

Not sure how this really hurts Henderson.  If anything, they will be able to move the ball even better into scoring position for Hendy.  I don't see him getting less carries, so what's the issue?  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Darn it, sure is, and if you own Woods he’s on the bench.  

Sniffs bait----swims away

2 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

40 yard dash

Henderson 4.36

Higbee 4.62

Woods 4.51

Kupps 4.62

Obj 4.31 =🎯

First, when did OBJ run 4.31???

Second, when was the last time he did anything - 2018-2019?

He was great in 2014-2016 but that was a LONG time ago! You guys post like he's all the sudden going to revert back 5 years! At this point, he's probably a tremendous #3 or a good #2 for most teams. For the Rams, he's likely the former, the #3.

48 minutes ago, Law said:

He was great in 2014-2016 but that was a LONG time ago! You guys post like he's all the sudden going to revert back 5 years! At this point, he's probably a tremendous #3 or a good #2 for most teams. For the Rams, he's likely the former, the #3.

Not saying he's a speedster but he's getting the deep ball he has hands 

4 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

He is looking at that juicy DeSean target share. 

Van Jefferson is worthless now.  Have to figure he'll cut into woods and Kupp a smidge as well if he is going to be relevant.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, Law said:

All true.  Then again, Randy Moss was pretty much washed up when he landed in New England and put up one of the greatest seasons ever.  So, maybe not a slam dunk, but a rebirth is not totally out of the question.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, RedzoneMonster said:

Not sure how this really hurts Henderson.  If anything, they will be able to move the ball even better into scoring position for Hendy.  I don't see him getting less carries, so what's the issue?  

The issue is I see him getting less carries 

18 hours ago, rilett said:

The issue is I see him getting less carries 

So is this a debate among yourself than? 

Moot point now but, yes with Cupp, OBJ and Woods I was concerned their would be more passing attempts and less rushing attempts

How are the rams only 3.5 favorite? Seems to good to be true