Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Ravens at Dolphins: TNF Discussion

I have to start Gaskin. I called the trend busters , they’ll take of it.  

Go Gaskin.  

No pick for this matchup.  

Inactives

Ravens: RB Latavius Murray, OL Patrick Mekari, NT Brandon Willams, TE Nick Boyle, S Ar’Darius Washington, OLB Jaylon Ferguson, WR James Proche

Dolphins: S Sheldrick Redwine, DB Elijah Campbell, OL Greg Little, LB Darius Hodge, TE Hunter Long

Sammy Watkins is Active.

"We're in the air. We're on the ground. We're always in control.

And when you say MIAMI, you're talking Superbowl."

From greatness to garbage.  Go Dolphins  :cry:

C'more Lamar! Do more than hand off you bum!

Miami doesn't look like they're going to put up much of a fight tonight.  Missed tackles.  Poor effort.  Not great.

What I don't get is how Aaron Donald needs to question whether being completely invisible on the football field would give him an edge in that one commercial.

Yes, Aaron, when the opponent can't see you, you probably will have an advantage.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

What I don't get is how Aaron Donald needs to question whether being completely invisible on the football field would give him an edge in that one commercial.

Yes, Aaron, when the opponent can't see you, you probably will have an advantage.

My_point_exactly._Good_to_see_that_people_see_it_d132975652374dd27d77f0b722a8d63f.png.6d63bba473e972731767ff283d289976.png

That was a weird play on 3rd and 10.  A swing pass to Freeman with no blockers.  Predictably get buried.

Defender must've been watching James Harden tape.  He grabbed the guy's arm and then flopped.

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Gaskin out?

I think it's just him taking a drive off

They just showed the replay of that BS hold.  Surprised the announcers aren't saying anything about it.  Defender grabbed his jersey and pulled is arm in to him and then threw himself on the ground.  First time I've seen a defensive guy flop for a holding call.

Ravens must be trying to set something up with these 3rd down and long plays.

How do they expect a pass behind the line of scrimmage to get 8+ yards?  

Why do I ever start guys playing on TNF????

Jackson = Waste

Gesiki = HUGE Waste

Raven D = Can't even keep the Brisset led Phins and their pathetic offense from scoring.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I think it's just him taking a drive off

focker hasn't been on the field forever. 

That last run was piss poor by Gaskin.  If he just cut right he had a huge lane, and he just ran straight into the defense.

If I was directing the halftime teaser skit, wouldn't have had Vick be mad that Lamar is the best running QB.  I'd have had him  be sad about it and walk off despondent.

Helmet to helmet.  This will be interesting.  Not sure that was a good call.  Miami gets a free timeout.

They keep trying Averett and he keeps coming through for the Ravens... Assuming the blown coverage was on the safety and not him that is.

His leverage is opening himself up to a back shoulder fade, but I don't think Brissett can throw that pass.

Baltimore is 31st against TEs. Brisset LOVES TEs. Gesicki is a great play!

Nope.

15 minutes ago, Law said:

Why do I ever start guys playing on TNF????

Jackson = Waste

Gesiki = HUGE Waste

Raven D = Can't even keep the Brisset led Phins and their pathetic offense from scoring.

I hear-ya there, I hate TNF AND MNF, I ALWAYS get screwed. Brissett by far looks like the FAR better QB-especially when WHOEVER calls the plays for Baltimore is coaching very afraid, like they are the lesser team and don't want to take too many or much risk-------------------------WTF-did Lamar fall out of a f#*king tree, bump his head and can't PASS THE BALL any more? WTF is WRONG with Harbaugh-why try and get cute just because you're on Nat'l TV? You have a QB that has been burning EVRYBODY-and you're trying to establish the run-with $hitty RBs? If Harbaugh continues to coach like this, Ravens should look for a new coach next year-why play DOWN (THROW the damned thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to a lesser team? Does L Jax have some kind of bonus in his contract that Harbaugh is trying to keep the owner from having to spend? Ravens are playing tonight as if Mrs Doubtfire/don trump was coaching, trying to save a few bucks. I hope Miami kicks Ravens @$$ tonight-EFF me over, establish your run Harbaugh, you POS.

Hey Lamar....you're being outplayed by Jacoby "Frickin" Brissett!

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

Brissett is down grabbing his right knee. Looks like Tua will be in.

Then Tua will be the second best QB out there tonight, right behind that awesome Jacoby guy. Ravens apparently don't have a QB tonight, he sucks.

Looks like Brissett isn't hurt-Miami was just smart enough to put their backup in. MAYBE idiot Harbaugh should consider this-Jackson SUCKS tonight, the SOB looks like it's his first NFL game.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Law said:

Hey Lamar....you're being outplayed by Jacoby "Frickin" Brissett!

Lamar SUCKS! Overrated POS has obviously been reading about himself WAY too much. Talk about prima donna WR's, when it comes to -QBs, Jackson takes the cake. ABSOLUTELY 100% sucks.

For a 3 point game in the second half this game sucks. And we all know Baltimore will do just enough to win, Tucker will kick a couple of FG’s.