Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Ravens at Dolphins: TNF Discussion

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For a 3 point game in the second half this game sucks. And we all know Baltimore will do just enough to win, Tucker will kick a couple of FG’s. 

A boring POS game made more boring by Ravens coaching strategy (establish the run) STUPIDLY sticking to their foolish game plan. If you have a QB that has been burning evrybody up, why the HELL switch it up-if it ain't broke don't fix it, Harbaugh, you MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baltimore needs to get the ball to Bateman more. They need to do quick hitters. Forget the running game. 

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

A boring POS game made more boring by Ravens coaching strategy (establish the run) STUPIDLY sticking to their foolish game plan. If you have a QB that has been burning evrybody up, why the HELL switch it up-if it ain't broke don't fix it, Harbaugh, you MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool it man.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Baltimore needs to get the ball to Bateman more. They need to do quick hitters. Forget the running game. 

NOBODY on or in the Baltimore organization is apparently smart enough to figure that out. I'm SO disgusted with Jackson tonight that I'm racist tonight-L Jax is too dumb to be an NFL QB.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For a 3 point game in the second half this game sucks. And we all know Baltimore will do just enough to win, Tucker will kick a couple of FG’s. 

He better start one FG ain’t enough 

2 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

He better start one FG ain’t enough 

Can Tucker play QB? He'd be better than the diva they have in there. Sucks when the kicker is your MVP-sure as HELL ISN'T Jackson!

• Like 1

These lineman must hate Gaskin.  About to get a goaline carry... False start.

Set up a screen.  Let's intercept that and try to score ourselves.

4th quarter and most exciting play yet - Dolphins o-lineman Hunt makes miraculous TD which is called back for illegal touching. Crowd cheers anyway.

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

let's see here kids, I BET YOU that the POS QB'ing Ravens throws an interception this series-guaranteed. 

The turnover was a good thing. Now they have to throw. And keep Watkins on the bench. Bateman is better. They can’t see that?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The turnover was a good thing. Now they have to throw. And keep Watkins on the bench. Bateman is better. They can’t see that?

The streak of 100 yard rushing games is more important.

The trend for Gaskins lives on.  Darn.  

Is it too early for a big FU to the #3 TE in fantasy football this year?  I got a lot of Gesicki, and with 7 targets--including a couple in the end zone--he should have had a 20 point night--but ZERO catches?

C'mon man...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Is it too early for a big FU to the #3 TE in fantasy football this year?  I got a lot of Gesicki, and with 7 targets--including a couple in the end zone--he should have had a 20 point night--but ZERO catches?

C'mon man...

I'd put that one on the QBs.  One hopping balls, behind him on dig routes in the end zone.  It was like they never worked with him before.

38 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'd put that one on the QBs.  One hopping balls, behind him on dig routes in the end zone.  It was like they never worked with him before.

O fer 7! And a big ole ZERO for Law.

That one's gonna leave a mark.

😵

What a crap game from a fantasy stand point 😆

I'm sure there were plenty of people seeing the Ravens against the lowly Dolphins, licking their chops, thinking they were gonna get big points!

Only to have one of the most boring games of the year keep everybody down!

3 hours ago, polecatt said:

What a crap game from a fantasy stand point 😆

I'm sure there were plenty of people seeing the Ravens against the lowly Dolphins, licking their chops, thinking they were gonna get big points!

Only to have one of the most boring games of the year keep everybody down!

I swear I suffer from a TNF curse and won't start players on it anymore.   Even my studs cause it always backfires:

Two cases:
This week it was L. Jackson who was supposed to go for 30ish points gets a garbage TD to save and aprox 17 points ish...

CMAC against the Jets:  5 points and out for like 5 games.

TNF needs to end

• Like 1

That game was an offensive abomination. I feel even dumber because I stayed up to watch it....

16 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

NOBODY on or in the Baltimore organization is apparently smart enough to figure that out. I'm SO disgusted with Jackson tonight that I'm racist tonight-L Jax is too dumb to be an NFL QB.

I dont know that the fault was all his.

Miami kept a lot of players on the line and did the run blitz which turned into a pass blitz if its not a run.

well the run blitz shuts down the run most of the time.(to be expected)

but when its a pass play, Jackson is getting the ball out.  Not always accurate, but hes getting it out.   whether its going the place it needs to be I cannot say for sure.

but too often the WR's were not looking for the throw when it comes.   So I'm thinking its a combination of things.  The WR's need to be better, but so does Jackson.  To some degree blitz pickup needs to be better too.  It wasnt very good.

one thing I know for sure.  If I was a coach of an opposing Defense, I'd be playing the same strategy Miami did.  I think Baltimore is gonna see a lot of this until they can prove they can beat this style of Defense.

I'm still trying to figure out why Andrews seems to only be in about 50% of the plays.  I swear ever time I looked he was riding pine and that goober with long hair was in the huddle.

Also, great game planning by baltimore.  3rd and 10 throw a screen to Brown.  3rd and 20 throw a screen to Brown.  FU Lamar

7 hours ago, libertynugget said:

I swear I suffer from a TNF curse and won't start players on it anymore.   Even my studs cause it always backfires:

Two cases:
This week it was L. Jackson who was supposed to go for 30ish points gets a garbage TD to save and aprox 17 points ish...

CMAC against the Jets:  5 points and out for like 5 games.

TNF needs to end

Yeah I know what you mean.

It does seem like there's often one player in the game that goes off and has a really big game and the rest suck.