edjr

Have any of you absolute psychopaths vaxxed your kids under 12?

?

Not a chance. Get back to me when kids start ending up in the hospital because of this.  

I would never give a kid that young a vaccine. 

I would have a doctor do it. :dunno:

How about you healthy psychopaths that got the jab? Going back for more?

Even you fatties don't need it. Ya just need the right doctor and his ability to prescribe ivermectin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

tim hauwk vaccinated his infant, dog, pet bird, and 3 squirrels that ran thru his yard.

:D

he vaccinated his future thoughts of his future great grand kid's thoughts about having kids.

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

How about you healthy psychopaths that got the jab? Going back for more?

Even you fatties don't need it. Ya just need the right doctor and his ability to prescribe ivermectin.

You are tiresome. Go away. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

😁

can't elope

you'll have to make an announcement

On 11/12/2021 at 10:45 AM, porkbutt said:

tim hauwk vaccinated his infant, dog, pet bird, and 3 squirrels that ran thru his yard.

:D

Have a 6-year old, don't plan to have him get it

I’ll wait for all the Guiana Pigs to give me (a parent of young boys) more data. There are 50 other things I’m more worried about for them.

Now my 70+ year old parents?  I advocated for them to get vaccinated and soon the booster.  

My wife's cousins have vaxxed their 7 yr old.  She is a doctor and hubby is a lawyer..very much liberal.

My kids are 21 and 19.  The 21 yr old got it because she works in home health with elderly.  Her own choice.  My other daughter had covid and hasnt got the vaxx.  Our conservative doctor said they dont need it.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I'M A LIBERAL VAXXER!!! AND YOU ARE KILLING MY CHILDREN AND ALL OF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE VAXXED!!!!

YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL!!! :mad:

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

I dont know why anybody would wax their kids under twelve. They barely have any pubes anyway.  Sickos. 

It's the only way to save the president from getting covid!!!!!!

• Haha 2

Listening to NPR today and a doctor on there said we are so close to tackling the final problem of 6 months old to 4 years not being able to be vaxxed. Scary people. 

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Listening to NPR today and a doctor on there said we are so close to tackling the final problem of 6 months old to 4 years not being able to be vaxxed. Scary people. 

Focking sad. NPR does a good job of coming across like they are calm and logical and it sucks people in. They are evil.

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

was just joking buddy 😀

also good i dont think 6yo needs it imo

8 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:o  not in the womb? How unsafe to unleash a covid baby on the world :mad:

So, I told someone close to me about my old partners son who is being let go by the NYPD (still awaiting a religious exemption) because he won’t get vaccinated. What I got back was “what’s he afraid of a needle”. Sigh. So then I asked this leftist if they thought I should get my young kids vaccinated, it’s up to them to decide. I’ll go their recommendation. Crickets. Then  I got “ That’s up to you”.  Huh? You’re basing an adult getting it because we have been told it’s safe. We have also been told it’s safe for kids. What’s the difference? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, I told someone close to me about my old partners son who is being let go by the NYPD (still awaiting a religious exemption) because he won’t get vaccinated. What I got back was “what’s he afraid of a needle”. Sigh. So then I asked this leftist if they thought I should get my young kids vaccinated, it’s up to them to decide. I’ll go their recommendation. Crickets. Then  I got “ That’s up to you”.  Huh? You’re basing an adult getting it because we have been told it’s safe. We have also been told it’s safe for kids. What’s the difference? 

It's funny how that "afraid of the vax" thing went around, obviously from CNN, because the looney lefties here tried it. It didn't last long as it was laughable.

Think about this, covid deaths of 2% of those who had it shut down the country. Vaccine deaths are 2% of covid deaths and crickets. :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For one, there is a sh1t ton more data on adults.   Yes, there have been some adverse events, but they are rare and the least rare one (myocarditis) is most commonly found in younger males (although at least the child version is a lesser dose which should help with that…but again I’d like to see some more data).   

In addition, the decision is about the risk vs benefit calculation.  The vaccine is still low risk overall even for kids.  But adults also have a much higher risk from Covid itself, so the risk vs benefit calculation is different.

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's funny how that "afraid of the vax" thing went around, obviously from CNN, because the looney lefties here tried it. It didn't last long as it was laughable.

Think about this, covid deaths of 2% of those who had it shut down the country. Vaccine deaths are 2% of covid deaths and crickets. :dunno:

Oh hey it’s Timmy proving he sucks at math again.

2% of 2% is 0.04%.  Big difference.

My son and several others in his class tested positive a few months back. Nobody else in my household got it because we are all vaxxed. I’ll probably get my son vaxxed eventually but there’s no big rush. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

For one, there is a sh1t ton more data on adults.   Yes, there have been some adverse events, but they are rare and the least rare one (myocarditis) is most commonly found in younger males (although at least the child version is a lesser dose which should help with that…but again I’d like to see some more data).   

In addition, the decision is about the risk vs benefit calculation.  The vaccine is still low risk overall even for kids.  But adults also have a much higher risk from Covid itself, so the risk vs benefit calculation is different.

Uh, no.  We have been told it’s safe for kids. Period. You can get it now.  So what you’re saying is that people should make their own decision, not rely on what we are told. No shite. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what you’re saying is that people should make their own decision, not rely on what we are told. No shite. 

Sure.  But for anyone over like 25 it should have been a pretty easy decision (to get it).

2 hours ago, MDC said:

My son and several others in his class tested positive a few months back. Nobody else in my household got it because we are all vaxxed. I’ll probably get my son vaxxed eventually but there’s no big rush. 

Good idea. That way you can sit on this site and post all day on Christmas without worrying about your 50 year old kid making his own life choices.

Make sure he gets branded too. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hell no. Several in my 8 year olds class got their first jab last week. I will no longer associate with those parents. The FDA recalls over 1200 drugs annually. Leftism is a mental disorder. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Oh hey it’s Timmy proving he sucks at math again.

2% of 2% is 0.04%.  Big difference.

botcuck proving he sucks at reading again.  Or he is lying again.  I'll go with both. 

On 11/14/2021 at 10:22 AM, MDC said:

My wife's school has had a major influx of covid cases in the last week.  Most are students but now teachers are getting it.  She just found out yesterday that the AD now has it and another teacher.  They have all been vaccinated.  Seems to be spreading just as quickly with the vaccine than without.

• Like 2

i hear on radio that people that don't get vaxxed are horrible humans. aren't i a better human being for not getting vaxxed and my kids? i mean ship ours to an old person in africa where's theres like 1% vax rate.

you liberals are sick and hate humanity.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My wife's school has had a major influx of covid cases in the last week.  Most are students but not teachers are getting it.  She just found out yesterday that the AD now has it and another teacher.  They have all been vaccinated.  Seems to be spreading just as quickly with the vaccine than without.

When my son tested positive I was convinced we’d all get it. All three adults in my house took a rapid test every three days - all negative. Without the vaccine we’d have all gotten it.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My wife's school has had a major influx of covid cases in the last week.  Most are students but not teachers are getting it.  She just found out yesterday that the AD now has it and another teacher.  They have all been vaccinated.  Seems to be spreading just as quickly with the vaccine than without.

Who said the garbage doesn't work?

Me.