edjr

Have any of you absolute psychopaths vaxxed your kids under 12?

My son (10) was talking to his friend (also 10) about the the COVID vaccine because his friend just got the shot yesterday…we haven’t talked to our son about the vaccine, so he knows nothing about it from us. Conversation went like this.

Son: I don’t think I’m going to get the vaccine.

Friend: You should. It’ll protect you from getting COVID.

Son: I’ll have to talk to my parents about it.

Friend: My parents just got their booster shots.

Son: What’s a booster shot?

Friend: I think you need it after a certain amount of time because the original shots wear off.

Son: So the original shots wear off? How long are they actually good for? Does the original shot actually keep you from even getting COVID then?

It was really interesting to hear the skepticism when he heard about the “booster.” All valid questions he had and I don’t know if anyone can honestly answer them…well, perhaps big pharma can, but they won’t. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

My son (10) was talking to his friend (also 10) about the the COVID vaccine because his friend just got the shot yesterday…we haven’t talked to our son about the vaccine, so he knows nothing about it from us. Conversation went like this.

Friend: I think you need it after a certain amount of time because the original shots wear off.

Son: So the original shots wear off? How long are they actually good for? Does the original shot actually keep you from even getting COVID then?

It was really interesting to hear the skepticism when he heard about the “booster.” All valid questions he had and I don’t know if anyone can honestly answer them…well, perhaps big pharma can, but they won’t. 

Sounds like he has some common sense. 

11 hours ago, Gladiators said:

You need to talk to him. Sounds like he has a good b.s. detector. 

I think the fetuses in pregnant women should get the vaccination. A longer needle should do the trick.