Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

Ridley

Obviously hope he's okay before anything else, but wondering whether anyone knows how he's doing? If he has to be active by Week 12, might be worth buying low if it looks like he's coming back. Have to think he could be a league winner if he's back to form by the fantasy playoffs.

Is he available in your league? 

That other owner might see him as you do , I doubt it would be a buy low if that owner kept him on IR.  

Proceed with caution.  Without knowing the underlying issue and what is needed to resolve, this feels like Josh Gordon all over again … unpredictable when he will next be out.  In my recollection, most serious problems that are not a public physical injury with a predicted recovery timeline do not go away very easily.

He's been anchoring my bench for quite a while now. I've thought of cutting him for guys like Jeudy, M Jones at different times, but I'm getting by so far but need Mike Williams to get back to what he was doing earlier. So with Ridley................................who knows, but I'm kinda with BobSanders33, thinking he won't be back this year. Good luck.

Ridley was dropped in my league like because of worries stated in the thread.  I picked him up to stash in case he gets on some meds to level himself out.  May not happen, but if it does he should be a starter and could be a lottery ticket for an end of year run.  The flipside of the coin is he doesn't come back this year and wasted a spot on my bench.

Falcons seen to be headed no where fast, I don’t think I would worry about him coming back.  Nor being all that if he does return.  

On 11/13/2021 at 1:46 AM, weepaws said:

That other owner might see him as you do , I doubt it would be a buy low if that owner kept him on IR.  

this is probably correct.

you can make the offer.  but I wouldnt expect him to accept it.

if you keep a roster spot for him all year long, you are not planning to get rid of him once hes healthy.