Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 10 FU Thread

Let's call a spade a spade here;  Zeke and Pollard are in a 50/50 timeshare.  Why Zeke is always projected as a top 5 RB and guys like Melvin Gordon or McNichols are in the teens or twenties is beyond me.  Never again will I draft this clown.  Spends half the game hanging out on the sidelines playing with himself

FU AJ 'stonehands' Brown.  Cost me a game last week because he can't catch a pass.  Now they don't even throw to him.  Don't blame them actually.  

And FU Lamar Jackson.  Thanks for the 'numbers' Thursday night against that mighty defense.  Scrub

Edit:  Zeke rules!

13 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Fock Hock, AJ Brown, and McKissic: 2.7 points combined.  😡

Yeah Hockenson-what happened to him? Supposed to be a decent matchup. Looks like he's entitled himself to take the day off.

And my apologies, cause he has been awesome, but FU Cord Patterson.  Focking do something already

FU to the clown lineman for Tennesse that false started and cost AJ a TD

29 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Let's call a spade a spade here;  Zeke and Pollard are in a 50/50 timeshare.  Why Zeke is always projected as a top 5 RB and guys like Melvin Gordon or McNichols are in the teens or twenties is beyond me.  Never again will I draft this clown.  Spends half the game hanging out on the sidelines playing with himself

FU AJ 'stonehands' Brown.  Cost me a game last week because he can't catch a pass.  Now they don't even throw to him.  Don't blame them actually.  

And FU Lamar Jackson.  Thanks for the 'numbers' Thursday night against that mighty defense.  Scrub

Edit:  Zeke rules!

L Jax, you don't know if he's gonna get you 93 or 43-he's a joke.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yeah Hockenson-what happened to him? Supposed to be a decent matchup. Looks like he's entitled himself to take the day off.

He did finally get a target, so I guess the only positive we can take out of his "performance" today is that he isn't (wouldn't matter point-wise) hurt-yet. Hurt or not, same amount of points-ZERO.

5 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Atlanta in the 2 minute offense.  Cord nowhere to be found

Their last 3 possessions they have -13 total yards 😆

Mason Rudolph killing Diontae by somehow being an even more worthless QB than the shambling corpse of Ben Roethlisberger.

Bonus FU to me for swapping Dallas D for Tennessee.

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

ATTN: Matt & Cordarrelle

Perfect time for garbage time points, get out there and get some!

Cordarelle's riding pine in favor of Wayne Gallman.

I'd love to know why AJ Brown hasn't seen a target in about 2 hours

Thx to my underachieving WRs I decided to give TY Hilton a shot in the flex.  Did he immediately sprain his labia again? 

FU to the NFL stats keepers!

CeeDee Lamb catches a screen pass and takes it for a 12 yard gain, which puts him over 100 yds!

Or so it seemed, apparently they went back and changed it to a rushing attempt, keeping him just shy of 100. Cost me 8 freaking pts!

FU to Matt Ryan, again...

How are the Falcons players supposed to put up any points with such a trash QB?

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

NICE game today Hockenson, a big fat ZERO-why'd you even suit down? BTW, get a haircut, you look stupid too.

🤣

Not only that but he had a crucial holding penalty in OT that could have cost the Lions their first win of the season

Thankfully my opponent is starting him!

14 minutes ago, polecatt said:

🤣

Not only that but he had a crucial holding penalty in OT that could have cost the Lions their first win of the season

Thankfully my opponent is starting him!

Start? I never will again, Eff him. I'll go with Knox rest of year.

FU to Justin Herbert, James Conner, and Jerry Jeudy!

I need pts out of all these guys in the 4 pm games, and so far, they have a net of ZERO!!!!!!!

Aaron Jones, just head to the locker room right now, shower, get the hell out of the stadium, I don't want the rest of the team catching what you have, lazy loser. Also, you have to admire how Denver let's Williams get the ball down the field and then gravy trains Gordon inside the red zone. @$$es.

Yep, fock me for chasing the James Connor points from last week.  Shoulda known he'd throw up a goose egg when I start him.  

Still can't get over the 4 combined points Patterson and AJ Brown got me.  Fock both of them

3 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

WTF Aaron Jones. What did this guy do to to get dumped by the Packers? And FU to Hockenson. Not a single catch?

HAHA I have both of those posers too, totally inept, they have no business being out there with those grown men. They might get hurt, the puff-balls.

17 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

And FU to Hockenson. Not a single catch?

Worthless damn hippie should be sent back to 1969 Woodstock where he belongs!

Edited by easilyscan

In a rehash of last week's FU...FU Dev Smith!

You didn't do JACK all year so I dropped you. My opponent last week picked you and played you against. You scored a TD. Now, THIS week, you scored TWO TDs!

FU man! FU.

AJ Brown

TJ Hockenson

Matt Prater (Cardinals offense)

Tyler Lockett if he doesn't pick it up in the 2nd half.

Anyone on my rosters not named Antonio Gibson.  Pretty much anyone who is a regular starter and well underperformed this week, I have rostered.

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Yaaay, CMAC's hurt again!

Shocking!!!!