Mike Isles

Who here has been married the most times

I have a theory on people who get married multiple times...

Divorced once - It happens.

Divorced twice - Terribly unlucky.

Divorced three times - Perhaps it's not the other person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

My mom has been married 6 times.  However, her current marriage is at 26 years now so I think she finally got it right.

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

My mom has been married 6 times.  However, her current marriage is at 26 years now so I think she finally got it right.

Slut

• Haha 2

3 times over 10 year span. 

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I’ve heard the statistics indicate after two divorces, it probably isn’t the other person.  Certainly there are plenty of people who got married young, it was a big mistake, but figured out what they wanted and got it right the second time.

My wife’s aunt was married 3 times, but #1 and #3 were the same guy.  Not sure where that puts you…  🤔

Once for me, 28 years.

I think Rusty has been married 57 times, if you include cats.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

It was 100% me. 

Have a friend who has been married 2x, but to the same woman.  Can't imagine going all the way to divorce, then jumping back in. 

2 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

One 18 years, looking back I should have never done it big mistake.

That’s what she said. 

Once, 20 years. 

I have a friend who is on his 6th (might be 7th) marriage. I know for a fact it's not the other person. He's a narcissistic ass. 

Once for almost 23 years...  Was together for ten years before we got married...

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Once, 20 years. 

I have a friend who is on his 6th (might be 7th) marriage. I know for a fact it's not the other person. He's a narcissistic ass. 

So, what did wife 4,5, 6, or 7 think was going to happen?  Did they think they were finally gonna fix him?  

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, what did wife 4,5, 6, or 7 think was going to happen?  Did they think they were finally gonna fix him?  

I have a friend like that.  He's an amazing boyfriend, but a terrible husband.  It's the first part that they see. 

Had a friend that got married to an absolute doosh of a man. She said the only reason she married him was large package. Divorces him and married his brother a year later because of his large package. Divorces him and she said, no more big ones. Remarried a third time to a man with a small package. He divorces her because it was like “throwing a hot dog in the Super Dome!!!”

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No idea, I don't know them...I know him. 

Married once. 23 years. And now again, a few months. I’m a brunette kind of guy. Both are blondes. Freckles is a brunette. Hmmmm. 

3 hours ago, posty said:

Once for almost 23 years...  Was together for ten years before we got married...

I included the 10 years my wife and I dated before marriage.  So I'll give you 33 years.  :cheers:

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I’ve heard the statistics indicate after two divorces, it probably isn’t the other person.  Certainly there are plenty of people who got married young, it was a big mistake, but figured out what they wanted and got it right the second time.

My wife’s aunt was married 3 times, but #1 and #3 were the same guy.  Not sure where that puts you…  🤔

Once for me, 28 years.

I think Rusty has been married 57 times, if you include cats.

🤣

It would be a lot more than that if cats were included.

I'm on No. 3.

1.) Married a younger girl who was fresh out of college. We were in our 20s. She decided to go to law school, and I hardly saw her for two years. She never once even made us a meal. Our career paths just weren't going to mesh, so that was that. It was a mistake. Lasted three years. She's done very well for herself, mutual friends have said.

2.) Married for 11 years and had two kids. Her divorce reasoning was that she wanted to be alone and have life be all about her. Whatevs. I'm much happier and better off now.

3.) Been married to No. 3 for more than eight years. 

I'd put the number of female cats that are daddy's girls at two or three, who compete for my lap at night and get jealous and mad at each other.

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

I'm on No. 3.

1.) Married a younger girl who was fresh out of college. We were in our 20s. She decided to go to law school, and I hardly saw her for two years. She never once even made us a meal. Our career paths just weren't going to mesh, so that was that. It was a mistake. Lasted three years. She's done very well for herself, mutual friends have said.

2.) Married for 11 years and had two kids. Her divorce reasoning was that she wanted to be alone and have life be all about her. Whatevs. I'm much happier and better off now.

I'd put the number of female cats that are daddy's girls at two or three, who compete for my lap at night and get jealous and mad at each other.

1). She was around more successful people and didn’t want to get stuck with the editor of the pennysaver. 
2) She came to the conclusion that being alone is better than being with you, obviously  

3) Psycho  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

I'm on No. 3.

On your 1), my daughter was dating a guy who went off to grad school in the northeast this fall, and they (moreso he) decided to call things off.  The guy reminds me somewhat of me, and I told her that if I were in his situation, I too would be tunnel-vision focused on my schooling and not in a position to try to maintain a long-distance relationship, and she shouldn't take it personally.  Plus she is graduating this semester and starting her own career.  They remain good friends; in fact she is visiting him now as an extension of her own job interview trip, and my sense is that they've confirmed friend zone status.  

Long way of saying that sometimes the timing isn't right, and I'm glad they realized it early.  :cheers:

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

I'm on No. 3.

Translation:

1.  Married young.  She quickly realized what an intolerable doosh rusty is, so ran away to law school.  Found hot studs with large cocks and forgot about rusty   After the divorce, refused to speak to him and informed common friends (well rusty doesnt have friends so this is probably the guy who empties the trash at the office) that if he ever asks about her to just say that shes doing well.

2.  Fell into a trap With rusty and realized rusty thinks life is all about him.  had 2 kids before finally working up the courage to divorce.  Told rusty that she wants life to be all about her because that is how rusty acts and rusty never got the hint.  

3.  Con johbed this one into marriage and now shes trying to find an escape. 

Married in my early 20's purely because I was young and dumb and she was gorgeous. A great experience because I learned a lot about what a relationship should be, but man I wish I learned that lesson without getting married.

Have been married to my current wife for 9 years. We have two kids (5 and 7) and we are kind of in that stage where we are just so busy with work and kids where we are just going through the motions lately.

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Married in my early 20's purely because I was young and dumb and she was gorgeous. A great experience because I learned a lot about what a relationship should be, but man I wish I learned that lesson without getting married.

Have been married to my current wife for 9 years. We have two kids (5 and 7) and we are kind of in that stage where we are just so busy with work and kids where we are just going through the motions lately.

I’ve been going through the motions with her too. 

14 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Not me. Once 25 years

This

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Translation:

1.  Married young.  She quickly realized what an intolerable doosh rusty is, so ran away to law school.  Found hot studs with large cocks and forgot about rusty   After the divorce, refused to speak to him and informed common friends (well rusty doesnt have friends so this is probably the guy who empties the trash at the office) that if he ever asks about her to just say that shes doing well.

2.  Fell into a trap With rusty and realized rusty thinks life is all about him.  had 2 kids before finally working up the courage to divorce.  Told rusty that she wants life to be all about her because that is how rusty acts and rusty never got the hint.  

3.  Con johbed this one into marriage and now shes trying to find an escape. 

Your BDS-fueled man crush on me is precious, but that doesn't make you any less of a deluded kook with a civil-war boner.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

We means you too.  Change it.  

On 11/16/2021 at 7:04 AM, MLCKAA said:

if it doesn't fit....

28 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not me.  0.0 times.

Yeah, but with those new laws at least you legally can now!  :cheers: