Sign in to follow this  
Dawgoneit2

How droppable is Zack Moss?

Depends on who else might be available, right now not much is in my leagues.  

Dalvin Cook

David Montgomery 

Zac Moss

On my roster. Have to start 2 RBs a week.

There is no one on WW in my league worth it . Jeff Wilson is the only one I am considering. But I doubt I will .I have a lot of free agent $ so I am hoping in the next couple of weeks there is a no brainer soon. But I will probably drop A WR when and if a good opportunity arises .

It is a very deep league though.

Wilson could be that no brainier some else picks up to beat you.  I think he might be more worthy than Z Moss.  

He Gone!   Soooo many disappointing games outta him.  Just letting you all know so you can go out and trade for him right now, 'cause he's a sure bet to go off for 3 TD's and 120 yards!!

Grabbed Renfrow for a replacement.  I like that trade-off.

Traded him last week as I have a few RB2/3/4 types. Had him and Singletary hoping one would take over, still have Singletary. 

18 hours ago, Dawgoneit2 said:

You know he’s going to go off as soon as I do.

On a scale of 1 to 10... 1 being "hold forever" and 10 being "drop now", I'd say he's a 12.

21 hours ago, Dawgoneit2 said:

You know he’s going to go off as soon as I do.

HAHA just like me and Ridley, he claims to be so stressed out, I'm sure as soon as I drop him he'll declare that he has re-gained his sanity, won't support trump any more, and will be ready to dominate once again.

12 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

won't support trump any more

I know, imagine that... a black man not believing the media!!  Joe said he's not black, so maybe it's ok then.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, lowman said:

Dalvin Cook

David Montgomery 

Zac Moss

On my roster. Have to start 2 RBs a week.

There is no one on WW in my league worth it . Jeff Wilson is the only one I am considering. But I doubt I will .I have a lot of free agent $ so I am hoping in the next couple of weeks there is a no brainer soon. But I will probably drop A WR when and if a good opportunity arises .

It is a very deep league though.

I picked up Matt Breida. He has burner speed 

I dropped him after his week 1 healthy scratch situation. Was upset to see him score twice the following week but for the most part he's been completely unreliable. 

Moss has been a rb2-3 5 of the 8 games he’s played in non ppr   

So I wouldn’t say that he’s been horrible.  

For me he's a hold. I've had him and Sing since the auction draft. Only started Moss weeks 4 and 5 (have Mixon and Najee as my 1 and 2) but if either gets hurt the other's value is sure to go up. Also got Josh Allen in that league so got a piece of the bills ground game no matter what.