Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Which would you flex this week?

Full ppr; have two flexes and montgomery in my one flex spot. Which of these would u use this week at the other spot? 

mooney vs bal

d Harris vs atl

r Stevenson vs atl

Elijah Moore vs mia 

Belichick will hack into your league & find out which one his RB's you benched & make sure he gets at least 25 carries.

So you can rule those 2 out. That leaves the 2 WR's. Normally I'd say Moore, but Flacco is starting for the Jets ?

If you think Flacco still has it, go with Moore, if not, Mooney.

Moore

8 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Belichick will hack into your league & find out which one his RB's you benched & make sure he gets at least 25 carries.

So you can rule those 2 out. That leaves the 2 WR's. Normally I'd say Moore, but Flacco is starting for the Jets ?

If you think Flacco still has it, go with Moore, if not, Mooney.

Was thinking Mooney too but concerned about banking so much on Chicago’s offense as I’m starting montgomery too. 

7 hours ago, himmystyles said:

Was thinking Mooney too but concerned about banking so much on Chicago’s offense as I’m starting montgomery too. 

That makes sense.

9 hours ago, himmystyles said:

I was going to say Mooney with ARob missing practice today but that's a good point. Never good to have more than 1 Bear in your lineup. 

Moore.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:55 PM, easilyscan said:

Hahaha….. Awesome!

On 11/18/2021 at 5:09 PM, rotisserieking said:

I was going to say Mooney with ARob missing practice today but that's a good point. Never good to have more than 1 Bear in your lineup. 

Moore.

With Robinson ruled out basically, I think I have to have Mooney  in my lineup.especially in ppr. That being said, should I bench Montgomery for moore? Probably should never been to your studs but Moore might be a high upside play. If not I’m starting to Chicago bears lol. I’m already down after starting Harris and pitts. 
kamara being out has opened a spot for me again. 

I can why Mooney could be the better pick with Robinson out, but I still think Moore is going to be the right pick.  

And no I wouldn’t start both WRs and sit Montgomery. 

Tough decision good luck.  

• Thanks 1