Sign in to follow this  
John Fox

Defenses

Thinking about picking up the Titans Defense. They have a great remaining schedule.

I currently have Denver and Pittsburgh. Which one would you drop? I am leaning on dropping Denver.

I don't know about Denver, but Pitt (I'm a fan) has a difficult remaining schedule for FF purposes. Same with the Rams. I've dropped them for the likes of Indy, Caro, and Mia. I'm keeping Buffalo. 

In FF defense, the matchup is important. Pitt is a strong defense, but not so great when you face top offenses.

Don’t need two def, pick up the Titans and stream.  

• Like 1

I have the Titans and the patriots.

I dropped PIT after their embarrasing performance vs Detroit.  I had already picked up TB when they were on bye....so rolling with TB the rest of the way.  I may also loof at SF for the playoff stretch...just not sure if my roster can handle carring to defences right now....currently I'm 7-3 but only 2 games up from the last playoff spot.

I’ll take the 76 Steelers, 5 shutouts, allowed 28 points last nine games of the season, gave up 138 points total for the entire season , forced 46 to. Gave up one td in those last nine games.  

Nfl changed rules the next season because of them.  

3 hours ago, Law said:

I don't know about Denver, but Pitt (I'm a fan) has a difficult remaining schedule for FF purposes. Same with the Rams. I've dropped them for the likes of Indy, Caro, and Mia. I'm keeping Buffalo. 

In FF defense, the matchup is important. Pitt is a strong defense, but not so great when you face top offenses.

They scored me only 4 points playing against Detroit.  All they had was 4 sacks.  That's it.  

Seems like they're not so great against bottom offenses either.

The Steelers def is showing why one should just stream def, the Steelers def is avg about half the ff points as they did last season.  

2 hours ago, justforbeer said:

I have the Titans and the patriots.

I have the Titans as well, but like the patriots tonight, especially if Cordarrelle Patterson is out. Although most times, I prefer to stream a defense that's playing @ home.

I like the Pats def a lot tonight also, but not available, man I hate those def hoarders. 😉