Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Rapper shot dead

So now, this persons life simply MUST matter, right?   I postulate that BLM will want to burn this town to the ground in protest, right?

#sayhisname

Edit: so his name was Young Dolph?  Let me fix my hashtag then... 

#sayhisnamewithoutlaughing

I think I've heard of more rappers that have been murdered than the number of live ones I can name. 

Of course, I forget the dead ones' names the next day anyway.

I remember when the Beatles and the Stones would shoot each other.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when the Beatles and the Stones would shoot each other.  

I knew that guy wasn't really Paul! 

10 minutes ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

I knew that guy wasn't really Paul! 

😂

Never heard of him. 

Anger management, conflict resolution, birth control, jobs...

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Never heard of him. 

Anger management, conflict resolution, birth control, jobs, black...

:shocking:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

:shocking:

I really think conflict resolution and anger management should be taught because I heard that most of the shootings that occur in Atlanta are over ridiculous matters, silly arguments.

“The number of people who lack conflict management skills, and who opt to take a life, risk going to prison and abandoning their family and their freedom, too often over trivial things, is shocking,” Atlanta police said in a statement. “The Atlanta Police Department has always been committed to reducing crime and keeping our streets safe, but police cannot be arbitrators for every argument.”

The only Dolph I know of is Lundgren. I was surprised he wasn’t white. 

Just now, peenie said:

I really think conflict resolution and anger management should be taught because I heard that most of the shootings that occur in Atlanta are over ridiculous matters, silly arguments. 

Quick twitch to violence. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

When I saw the thread title I assumed it was his son.  Maybe it is.  :dunno:

Young black males have egos.  Someone disrespects them in front of people, it is grounds for killing them.  Accidentally step on their overpriced ugly sneaker?  You may only get sucker punched.  

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dolph Lundgren isnt white?

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Young black males have egos.  Someone disrespects them in front of people, it is grounds for killing them.  Accidentally step on their overpriced ugly sneaker?  You may only get sucker punched.  

Negroes made the word 'drisrespect' a verb. 

No burning yet, that is so odd......you would think that this young mans life would matter....

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

No burning yet, that is so odd......you would think that this young mans life would matter....

Nah, the killer was apparently black.  We don't care about the thousands of black lives taken by other black people... just the 5 taken by the racist white supremacists.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nah, the killer was apparently black.  We don't care about the thousands of black lives taken by other black people... just the 5 taken by the racist white supremacists.

But, would his death only have value if it could be used for political ammunition?  That cannot be true can it?  

I don't know who this rapper is but Boosie will explain to you guys why young rappers keep getting killed. This video is from 2016:

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't know who this rapper is but Boosie will explain to you guys why young rappers keep getting killed. This video is from 2016:

Watching this.  What a joke 😂

This guy is a real role model you chose to put up as an example, Peenie!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/23/boosie-calls-lil-nas-x-homophobic-rant-slur-new-song-joke/

In 2009, Hatch was sentenced to 4 years in prison on drug and gun charges. In 2010, he was indicted on first-degree murder charges, and was also sentenced to 10 years on multiple charges of drug possession with intent of distribution.[3] After serving 5 years in prison, Hatch was released early on March 5, 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boosie_Badazz

:overhead:

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Watching this.  What a joke 😂

This guy is a real role model you chose to put up as an example, Peenie!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/23/boosie-calls-lil-nas-x-homophobic-rant-slur-new-song-joke/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boosie_Badazz

:overhead:

No, he isn't a role model, in this 2016 video he explains why young rappers keep getting shot. You don't have to watch it, it's just explaining why this is a reoccuring problem. Geez...I don't know the rapper who died nor can I name any song made by Boosie. I am just familiar with VLAD and I've seen this video before and thought I'd share it. VLAD has some great interviews, epic, but you'd have to be familiar with hip hop to be able to truly appreciate them. 

Maybe stfu and watch it before you criticize. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

No, he isn't a role model, in this 2016 video he explains why young rappers keep getting shot. You don't have to watch it, it's just explaining why this is a reoccuring problem. Geez...

I watched it.  He's giving his thug from the hood OPINION of why they get shot.   He doesn't have any facts or data.  He's a punk ass thug rapper.  GFY.  HTH.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I watched it.  He's giving his thug from the hood OPINION of why they get shot.   He doesn't have any facts or data.  He's a punk ass thug rapper.  GFY.  HTH.

Well, everyone has an opinion. I presented one of them.

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

But, would his death only have value if it could be used for political ammunition?  That cannot be true can it?  

Sadly yes.  It's a shame that black people don't see that the people they vote for are using them as pawns.

9 hours ago, peenie said:

I don't know who this rapper is but Boosie will explain to you guys why young rappers keep getting killed. 

Leave shotsup out of this. :nono:

11 hours ago, zmanzzzz said:

keep up the good work.

That’s really inappropriate. That’s like saying if Adele was shot, it’s okay to comment, “good job!”

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

That’s really inappropriate. That’s like saying if Adele was shot, it’s okay to comment, “good job!”

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Granted I've only heard a few Adele songs, so it's entirely possible that I missed the ones where she glorifies the thug life or uses that horrible auto tune crap. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Granted I've only heard a few Adele songs, so it's entirely possible that I missed the ones where she glorifies the thug life or uses that horrible auto tune crap. 

But would shooting Al Pacino be okay because he plays Mafia bosses in the movies? These people are entertainers. Biggie Smalls liked country music and just did that form of rap in order to make a living. Ice Cube went to private school and just wrote about the thug life he saw in others, it wasn’t part of his reality. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

But would shooting Al Pacino be okay because he plays Mafia bosses in the movies? These people are entertainers. Biggie Smalls liked country music and just did that form of rap in order to make a living. Ice Cube went to private school and just wrote about the thug life he saw in others, it wasn’t part of his reality. 

yah Big E never was involved in anything shady

he was a saint heading to college

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah Big E never was involved in anything shady

he was a saint heading to college

Well, I think if these guys were dying during drug deals then yes I’d agree they got what they deserved but it’s over arguments that happened in ‘da club that spilled out into the parking lot or a rapper getting robbed or shot due to words said disrespectfully. Maybe I’m just naive about it all.