Sign in to follow this  
Dawgoneit2

With All of the Injuries… Can I Try This Again?

I initially asked about the ‘Guess-a-flex’, but my line-up’s been jumbled up with all the Q’s and O’s…

My RB’s:

Ingram, Forman, J. Wilson,  & Gibson (Kamara(O))

My WR’s:

K Allen, Renfrow, M Brown(Q), & A. Brown(Q)

Assuming M Brown plays, and A. Brown doesn’t, I’m leaning this way:

(2) RB ‘s —  Ingram & J. Wilson

(2) WR’s —  Allen & M. Brown

Flex?  (Gibson scares me… finally had 1 decent game, but vs a tough run D this week.  Forman might be the guy, but still could be heavy RBBC.  If A Brown plays, well that’s a no-brainer, but that’s doubtful.  I’m thinking Renfrow is the guy. ?

Would you do it differently? 

No I think that’s the right pick n

update. Looks like Renfro at wr and Gibson in the flex.  

If that were my team, that’s exactly who I would start! I rage traded away Gibson. Should have kept him for depth, but you gotta be willing to miss the great game he might have in order to finally SEE a great game outta him. With Kamara out, Ingram is obviously the right play and with Mitchell missing, starting Wilson is also the correct play! Good call with the WRs. Allen is a target monster and M Brown is Lamars guy and having a great year. 
Who knows how it will work out, but IMO, those are all the right decisions(or at least the ones with the highest percentage chance of working out!) and at least it wasn’t trying to decide between 2 or 3 options that are very similarly ranked or have very similar outcomes. 

And hey, any time A lineup decision  doesn’t have you teetering back and forth, tearing your hair out,  its a great day!! Lol! 

4 hours ago, Daltnator said:

And hey, any time A lineup decision  doesn’t have you teetering back and forth, tearing your hair out,  its a great day!! Lol! 

Ain't that the truth! I was going through it earlier today. Pittman or Gaskin in my flex spot ? Fate stepped in and made the decision for me when Marquise Brown was ruled out.

Now I have can play both.