Cloaca du jour

Just got my Booster jab!

I choose life!!! 

My cell service is way better also!!

On my deathbed, I will receive eternal consciousness, so  i got that going for me.

• Thanks 1

What a coincidence. I got mine around 3:40 p.m. As my bannored handle implies, syringes are scary to me. I watched two C sections with no problem, but syringes ...

The first jab was at the city convention center, where you'd schedule a time, head down there and wait in a long line of vehicles to get jabbed through the window.

So anxiety was through the roof because not only was this a shot, but a shot there was some uncertainty over and a leap of faith to get.

The line was moving slooowwwwwww. And then right when it was our queue's time to move, this focker's truck dies right in front of me, which red-lined my anxiety.

The second shot was easier because you could walk right into the convention center and get it.

Today, I went to a pharmacy, scheduling ahead. I went in early to fill out the paperwork, and they said they could get me in early, which didn't happen because the shot guy said he was going on lunch break.

I returned a couple of hours later, and there were a bunch of people ahead of me. I nervously paced around, looking at women's butts and stuff.

I was 20 minutes past schedule when I finally got the jab.

So far so good.

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Post more like this 

OK!

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

:lol: where do you draw line? at what number booster?

I dunno. This third one made me high. 

4 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

I got my booster October 7th. I've got my next 3 scheduled already, for Apr '22, Oct '22 and Apr '23.

welp.....nice knowing you

• Thanks 1

I suppose I should look into this; when they first talked about it I got a message from Mayo suggesting I get it, but then it was put on hold and I haven’t heard about it since, from them or from Arizona in general. :dunno: 

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I suppose I should look into this; when they first talked about it I got a message from Mayo suggesting I get it, but then it was put on hold and I haven’t heard about it since, from them or from Arizona in general. :dunno: 

I'll never put you on hold, Jerry. I want to fock your blowhole so bad right now.

I had Covid last November. Haven't needed a shot nor any boosters. 

Getting covid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shots

So you guys are getting a shot every 6 months?

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So you guys are getting a shot every 6 months?

I'll do what the medical experts advise. 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well yeah, your recent posting history over the last few years has made that extremely obvious you do what you are told.

Is there a line in the sand for you? What if they say every month?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Well yeah, your recent posting history over the last few years has made that extremely obvious you do what you are told.

Then I'll intentionally contract COVID, drive up to Yooperville and lick your toothbrush, which prolly wouldn't work because ...

Yoopers don't have toofbrushes because they have no teef to brush. Pow!

:banana:

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Are you subject to the mandate?

Not that anyone cares, I got my booster this past Friday in the morning as well...

On 11/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

I choose life!!! 

My cell service is way better also!!

On my deathbed, I will receive eternal consciousness, so  i got that going for me.

How fat are you and how many comorbidities? 

17 minutes ago, posty said:

Not that anyone cares, I got my booster this past Friday in the morning as well...

How fat are you?

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How fat are you and how many comorbidities? 

How fat are you?

NSFW if you watch the whole thing.

i just got my 2nd booster!!!!

...this week!!!!! :o

i said fock it and just give me an IV of this sh;t!!!

Weird. Because of my situation, I have basically almost no white blood cells. Instead of giving a booster,  they gave me a third dose. And, at the same time I got a flu shot. So if I can manage to not feel like shiit in the next 24 hours I'll be pretty happy. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Weird. Because of my situation and comma I hope basically almost no white blood cells. Instead of giving a booster camera they gave me a third dose. And, at the same time I got a flu shot. So if I can manage to not feel like shiit in the next 24 hours I'll be pretty happy. 

Punctuation marks should have nothing to do with your health...

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Weird. Because of my situation, I have basically almost no white blood cells. Instead of giving a booster,  they gave me a third dose. And, at the same time I got a flu shot. So if I can manage to not feel like shiit in the next 24 hours I'll be pretty happy. 

You have teh AIDS?

😢

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

i just got my 2nd booster!!!!

...this week!!!!! :o

i said fock it and just give me an IV of this sh;t!!!

I've got the patent on the Jab Juice IV Backpack. Within a year those taking the juice will have such weakened immune systems they will need my invention.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:17 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Which ones?  Plenty on both sides.  Idiot.

Why are counties bringing back indoors mask mandates? Is the jab not working?  We went through periods of no one vaccinated.  Now we are at what %?   So like half or 60% jabbed and it isn't helping so much so that we are going back in to mask mandates? To me that means it isn't working. 

On 11/20/2021 at 8:13 PM, Flipper said:

How are you skirting the mandate?

On 11/21/2021 at 10:43 PM, Flipper said:

Are you subject to the mandate?

Cdub is vaccinated.   The booster isn’t mandated

Just now, TimHauck said:

Cdub is vaccinated.   The booster isn’t mandated

I mean it will be eventually.   You do know that right?  They are basically admitting the vaccine wears off pretty bad.  Right now they are working on kids.   There will be a timeline.   If you had the 2nd dose lets say more than 8 months ago they will mandate the booster.  Only way they don't is if this miraculously clears up.  But thus far 60% vaxed or whatever thr number is....doesnt seem to.be doing much because we are going backwards into indoors mask mandates again.  

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why are counties bringing back indoors mask mandates? Is the jab not working?  We went through periods of no one vaccinated.  Now we are at what %?   So like half or 60% jabbed and it isn't helping so much so that we are going back in to mask mandates? To me that means it isn't working. 

It never worked. It actually makes things worse.

Just now, LOD01 said:

It never worked. It actually makes things worse.

You would just think people would wake up.  The writing is on the wall but people wait for orders these days instead of using common sense.

No one vaxed.....mask mandates.

60% vaxed with kids getting it now.....falling back into mask mandates.  

Wouldn't having over half the population vaccinated be a big difference maker compared to when it wasn't even available?

Erie County in Western NY just went back to indoors mask mandates.

Who would the CDC blame if we all got vaxxed?  The unvaxxed are saving their narrative. They should send us Christmas cards.

• Thanks 1