Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 11

Due to injuries and a bye my RBs are Wilson and Foreman, matchups sounded pretty good (and number of touches for each) I played them...............................Foreman hasn't seen the field yet. Hey, nothings gone right this season, so what............................

FU Lamar 'C Diff' Jackson.  I've never heard of an adult athlete being sick as often as this idiot.  Like I said, take some Flintstone vitamins,  eat some yogurt, or simply man up.  In the meantime, fock off

FU Ryan Taintehill.  Due to Typoid Jackson I'm forced to start this underachieving chode. 

FU to the entire Buffalo Bills defense.  Remember when you clowns were the '#1' D?  Good times.  

FU Rashod Bateman.  Not really your fault I guess, but I figured you'd at least get targeted with Brown out.  

23 minutes ago, eagles115 said:

FOCK GIBSON for fumbling then getting benched lol

AMEN!!!

FU to Gibson with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire!

I'm so sick of this inconsistent, shin hurtin, super softee!!!

Never again will I draft a WR early.  Ever.  This year it's Adams, AJ Brown, and Metcalf.  Was it last year I took Michael Thomas in the 1st round?  From now on I will go QB in the first, since that is by far the safest, most predictable position.  

3 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

And go kill yourself Tyler Bass.  Make a focking kick you retard

I feel your pain. Thought he was supposed to be such a great long yardage kicker. Cost me 9 points

F pretty much my whole team so far. Eff Brainless Cooks, who did for me; eff Corey Davis who did likewise, eff Volleyball Wilson who was useless, eff Titans D who sucked when I needed them.  ##$#)(*$ :mad:

Raped by J Taylor in 3 of 5 leagues.

The Titans, the "#1 DEF for the Week", got me 0 to -1 points. Solid.

Bass: 0

Arnold: 0

E Sanders: sucks

D Foreman: sucks

J Wilson: sucks

Miami and Cleveland: more "top Ds" that sucked

Had to play Carr today (Jackson has a tummy ache) and it looks like old faithful Raiders will come through for me with one of their 9 point efforts. NICE......................................

-4 pts combined from Buffalo D and Tyler Bass.  lol.  Pathetic.  Hope they all get covid

Zeke Elliott.  Like I said a few weeks ago, he's in a full blown timeshare.  Why he's continually ranked as a top 10 back is beyond me.

FU DK Metcalf.  For a 'stud' WR this guy focking blows.  As I said, I'll never draft a WR early again, unless it's Cooper Kupp.  I'll pick him 2 overall, behind Jonathon Taylor

FU to Dak Prescott, you're sucking big time, and bringing everyone else down with you!

He does realize he is allowed to throw the ball further than 3 yards past the LOS doesn't he?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

F pretty much my whole team so far. Eff Brainless Cooks, who did for me; eff Corey Davis who did likewise, eff Volleyball Wilson who was useless, eff Titans D who sucked when I needed them.  ##$#)(*$ :mad:

Lemme add Dak to this. #$(#(* cripple. :mad:

CeeDee Lamb for finding a way to score less than 5 points instead of more than 30 in a cherry shoot out matchup against the worst defense in the NFL with both Mathieu and Cooper out.

That hurt in 42 out of 60 leagues.

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

CeeDee Lamb for finding a way to score less than 5 points instead of more than 30 in a cherry shoot out matchup against the worst defense in the NFL with both Mathieu and Cooper out.

Ceedee is reminding me a lot of OBJ these days.  When he gets paid, he's going to be a real douche.  He dogs every play he's not involved in.  Anytime a play doesn't go his way, his body language is terrible, and when it's time to step up and be the star everyone thinks he is, he wilts.

He's a front runner that is going to fade in the spotlight.  I see it coming from a mile away.

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

Ceedee is reminding me a lot of OBJ these days.  When he gets paid, he's going to be a real douche.  He dogs every play he's not involved in.  Anytime a play doesn't go his way, his body language is terrible, and when it's time to step up and be the star everyone thinks he is, he wilts.

He's a front runner that is going to fade in the spotlight.  I see it coming from a mile away.

WR's-DIVA's...........that's why you have to when drafting to base your team around the RBs and hope they don't get hurt or that they don't have MORON coaches that want to run RBBC. WR's are a dime-a-dozen, just gotta have $hithou$e (100%) luck when drafting them. Fantasy football is turning to pure 100% shot in the dark LUCK-the game has changed SO much in the last 3-4 years with these -guys with stomach aches and such sitting out............pay these kinda guys and they feel WAY too entitled. Let'em get a REAL job, see how that goes, HAW-HAW-HAW...............I REALLY HATE EVERY PLAYER on MY TEAM this year-all lazy slackers. I'm 64 years old and better than these pretenders. Play hard or GO HOME. EFF'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Mathieu played. Lamb slammed his head pretty hard. I wouldn’t get on him for that. Do you watch the games? 

5 leagues. I played J Taylor 3x, Ekeler 2x, and Rodgers 2x. Also faced CMC 2x but he didn't stomp me like the others. Also saw Adams, Jefferson, Mixon, and Swift. Even Mooney.

Any guesses as to how my day went?

I'm so focking sick of being the 2nd or 3rd highest scoring team of the week, only to lose to the highest scoring team.  EVERY focking week.  

Had a big lead in one game.  Naturally Herbert and Ekeler had career days to beat me (actually faced them both in 2 leagues).  I swear to Christ I face Taylor and Swift every damn week.  I have guys that miss games for tummy aches, ouchies, or just go out and loaf around doing absolutely nothing (Metcalf, Brown, etc).  

Whatever.  End rant.  This is my last year of this stupid kiddie game

16 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Never again will I draft a WR early.  Ever.  This year it's Adams, AJ Brown, and Metcalf.  Was it last year I took Michael Thomas in the 1st round?  From now on I will go QB in the first, since that is by far the safest, most predictable position.  

Uh, Mahomes says hi

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mathieu played. Lamb slammed his head pretty hard. I wouldn’t get on him for that. Do you watch the games? 

ya..i saw a clip..when he tried to get up it looked like he fell back down and was out of it...i dunno...sucks....i could have used more points from him...and also they have a short week so not looking good

FU Metcalf, Gibson, Renfroe, and KYLE PITTS.. fu.ck this guy

3 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I'm so focking sick of being the 2nd or 3rd highest scoring team of the week, only to lose to the highest scoring team.  EVERY focking week.  

Had a big lead in one game.  Naturally Herbert and Ekeler had career days to beat me (actually faced them both in 2 leagues).  I swear to Christ I face Taylor and Swift every damn week.  I have guys that miss games for tummy aches, ouchies, or just go out and loaf around doing absolutely nothing (Metcalf, Brown, etc).  

Didn’t you start a tread about next years top 12? 

9 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

A substantial % of fantasy football is luck. (good & bad) Sounds like you're experiencing a disproportionate amount of bad relating to match-ups this year.

If you're the commissioner, ask the other teams if they'd mind giving points only a try for a year. If you're not, run it past him. I'm not saying it's better than head-to-head, just saying it's another option, & in your scenario for this year, you might be in 1st place.  

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

That's none of your business wee.....

Of course. 

I like H2H plus total points.  Give everyone a change to get some money even if you don’t have a lot of wins.  

41 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

A substantial % of fantasy football is luck. (good & bad) Sounds like you're experiencing a disproportionate amount of bad relating to match-ups this year.

If you're the commissioner, ask the other teams if they'd mind giving points only a try for a year. If you're not, run it past him. I'm not saying it's better than head-to-head, just saying it's another option, & in your scenario for this year, you might be in 1st place.  

Award last playoff spot to non qualifying team with most points. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Award last playoff spot to non qualifying team with most points. 

That's another option.