Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Is Hockenson droppable?

His stats say yes. I drafted him and looked like a genius after two weeks. Dropped the mangy haired bum after week 4.

He had a good game. 

But im seeing a lot of frustrated ff owners that draft te before the double digit rounds. Shame 

4 team league?  He’s the #5 TE in my league and maybe a little lower in non PPR.  He’s had a couple bad games and a couple average ones but good luck doing better on the WW.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

4 team league?  He’s the #5 TE in my league and maybe a little lower in non PPR.  He’s had a couple bad games and a couple average ones but good luck doing better on the WW.

He is 8th in our league in points with 92 points. 38 of them in the first two weeks. His day did get better after I posted yesterday and Dan Arnold goose egged after 3 really good target and catch performances. 

I guess with Hoch it is just the up and down nature of his season at times. It is frustrating. Maybe not droppable but if one has a viable backup maybe he is more of a time share person on a roster

Maybe nothing, he’s not droppable. One just over paid for a te slot, that’s going to always be inconsistent, that’s why we should draft them in the double digit rounds.