Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Jonathan Taylor: the FF Legend

Remember when @Axe Elf told everyone numerous times that JT would never return RB1 value? I do. 4tds today Fantasy MVP. Great call Elf…

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The best part about Axe Elf's recommendation is that you were able to get Jonathan Taylor in the second round as a backup to Zeke or Aaron Jones, instead of spending a high first round pick on him.

You're welcome.

• Confused 1

No

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The best part about Axe Elf's recommendation is that you were able to get Jonathan Taylor in the second round as a backup to Zeke or Aaron Jones, instead of spending a high first round pick on him.

You're welcome.

Not in leagues with players not as dumb as Axe Elf. In those leagues JT was long gone. Nice try though…

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You're welcome.

This is politicians logic. If JT didn’t return RB1 value, I’m right. If JT turns out to be a stud, you should be glad you took my advice, and I’m still right.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

This is politicians logic. If JT didn’t return RB1 value, I’m right. If JT turns out to be a stud, you should be glad you took my advice, and I’m still right.  

Ignore AxeClown 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You're welcome.

You should apply to be a weatherman. When you're wrong with the forecast you just shrug it off and move on to the next wrong forecast. 

• Like 2

Wow what a game, and what a great mvp season.  And a very impressive road win for the Colts.  Congrats Colts fans.  

• Like 1

I trusted my fantasy instincts and didn't listen to those and drafted Taylor early in multiple leagues. Fantasy can still be a crapshhot and things don't.always turn out like you think they will. So kudos to those that trusted their fantasy instincts and drafted Taylor.

Before the season I traded Taylor for Ekeler in one of my dynasty leagues.  Normally this would have been a great trade with the season Ekeler has had…however, 

19 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I was pushing Taylor - Axelf and the FFToday community shunned me because of it. 

you sound like a professional victim .. ffs.. get a tampon or a box of tissues Sally

These I told you so threads are all weak. Everyone focuses on the hits, not the misses, to boot.

The thrill of victory and agony of defeat as evidenced through fantasy football:

I play in 5 leagues. In one league I have Jonathan Taylor who scored 50.40 points. Throw in Jalen Hurts at 30.78 and those guys scored almost 82 points while my opponents whole team scored 100.

In two leagues I played Jonathan Taylor. I lost both of those games handily. The one league despite even having Ekeler and his monster day.