Jump to content
Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

Recommended Posts

I don't care who, why or how this happened.  Public hangings need to come back.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't care who, why or how this happened.  Public hangings need to come back.  

100%.

Guaranteed these are blm fucktards. CNN checking to see if its one of their people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lod001 said:

100%.

Guaranteed these are blm fucktards.

I have my suspicions as well,  but its to early to say.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have my suspicions as well,  but its to early to say.  

Nah, I’ll call it. Either Muslim or BLM or Antifa.  I’m confident. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me guess. White supremacist Proud boys, trump supporters who are also NRA members 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this on the headlines this morning before chcking in here. Horrible and tragic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I saw this on the headlines this morning before chcking in here. Horrible and tragic.

What time is it there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

What time is it there?

 

For most of the year, we're exactly opposite East Coast time. Just flip AM to PM or vice versa and it's easy.

That changed a couple of weeks ago, since there is no daylight savings time here. Presently we're thirteen hours ahead of East Coast time, and exactly opposite Canada's Atlantic Time Zone.This timestamo is 11:46 AM.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamala is already raising money for his bail.  Peenie was the first contributor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Let me guess. White supremacist Proud boys, trump supporters who are also NRA members 

Self defense. And they were driving their Grandma's car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strike said:

Kamala is already raising money for his bail.  Peenie was the first contributor.

This statement is sick. The person who drove that vehicle deserves to be executed, IMMEDIATELY!

 You are an idiot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peenie said:

This statement is sick. The person who drove that vehicle deserves to be executed.

 You are an idiot!

Funny how you don't understand what he is saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Funny how you don't understand what he is saying.

I’m blocking you, Strike and Voltaire. You’re probably all the same person anyway. Adios jerk! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peenie said:

I’m blocking you, Strike and Voltaire. You’re probably all the same person anyway. Adios jerk! 

You don't like the truth about some of your kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m blocking you, Strike and Voltaire. You’re probably all the same person anyway. Adios jerk! 

Me? That hurts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You don't like the truth about some of your kind.

Damn this site! Why are you still showing up?! I don’t care if that person was my brother, he deserves the death penalty, IMMEDIATELY!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Damn this site! Why are you still showing up?! I don’t care if that person was my brother, he deserves the death penalty, IMMEDIATELY!

Who. kameltoe? Wouldn't let her come close to.doing the sexual acts to me as she did to her employers.

Focking gross. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Damn this site! Why are you still showing up?! I don’t care if that person was my brother, he deserves the death penalty, IMMEDIATELY!

1)  If you had blocked Utilit99 like you said you were going to you wouldn't have seen the post you just replied to, so we know you're lieing again about blocking us.

2)  No, this person does not deserve to be executed immediately.  He deserves due process like everyone else.  If we executed a black person without due process this country would go nuts.

3)  Isn't it past your bedtime?  Don't you have to work today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN & MSNBC are devastated that they have to cover a story involving their people committing a horrendous crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The person should be held accountable DESPITE his appearance.

Certainly if he is held accountable there will be the lies of "oh if this had been a white man he would have gone free...."

If not, will there be a celebration as when OJ got away with it? How interesting to celebrate criminality, raise criminals to hero status for being pieces of sh!t that the police had to deal with....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s tragic and awful. My guess is high and/or drunk. He’ll go to jail for a long, long time.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The person should be held accountable DESPITE his appearance.

Certainly if he is held accountable there will be the lies of "oh if this had been a white man he would have gone free...."

If not, will there be a celebration as when OJ got away with it? How interesting to celebrate criminality, raise criminals to hero status for being pieces of sh!t that the police had to deal with....

That is about the worst thing I have seen in a long time.  I'll would bet $100 that you will not see anybody come to his defense except maybe a family member saying he has a mental illness.  But even they will not defend the act. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

That is about the worst thing I have seen in a long time.  I'll would bet $100 that you will not see anybody come to his defense except maybe a family member saying he has a mental illness.  But even they will not defend the act. 

In WI just after the Rittenhouse verdict? I think you are overestimating society. The parade looked mostly white and I’m sure some people are looking at this as “payback”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

In WI just after the Rittenhouse verdict? I think you are overestimating society. The parade looked mostly white and I’m sure some people are looking at this as “payback”. 

You were saying...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

In WI just after the Rittenhouse verdict? I think you are overestimating society. The parade looked mostly white and I’m sure some people are looking at this as “payback”. 

So, going by precedent, I guess the only appropriate response is for white people to riot and to loot and destroy black-owned businesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You were saying...

 

 

 

And that's exactly where we are.  That Illinois democrat...whoever he is...is calling for war by liberals vs Americans.  Does he not realize that is the Americans that have all the guns?  And the liberals have ....well....cars, sticks, rocks, unicorn dust and d!ldos.  How does he think his side even has a sniff of a chance? 

It's going to go as well for the libs as is did for the 3 junkie pedophiles vs Rittenhouse. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You don't like the truth about some of your kind.

Racist of the year contender!!

Seriously..."your kind"...really?  You mean human..right?

Damn dude..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You were saying...

 

People are sick.  Really focking sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×