Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't care who, why or how this happened.  Public hangings need to come back.  

100%.

Guaranteed these are blm fucktards. CNN checking to see if its one of their people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

100%.

Guaranteed these are blm fucktards.

I have my suspicions as well,  but its to early to say.  

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have my suspicions as well,  but its to early to say.  

Nah, I’ll call it. Either Muslim or BLM or Antifa.  I’m confident. 

• Thanks 1

Let me guess. White supremacist Proud boys, trump supporters who are also NRA members 

I saw this on the headlines this morning before chcking in here. Horrible and tragic.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I saw this on the headlines this morning before chcking in here. Horrible and tragic.

What time is it there?

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

What time is it there?

For most of the year, we're exactly opposite East Coast time. Just flip AM to PM or vice versa and it's easy.

That changed a couple of weeks ago, since there is no daylight savings time here. Presently we're thirteen hours ahead of East Coast time, and exactly opposite Canada's Atlantic Time Zone.This timestamo is 11:46 AM.

• Thanks 1

Kamala is already raising money for his bail.  Peenie was the first contributor.

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Let me guess. White supremacist Proud boys, trump supporters who are also NRA members 

Self defense. And they were driving their Grandma's car.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Kamala is already raising money for his bail.  Peenie was the first contributor.

This statement is sick. The person who drove that vehicle deserves to be executed, IMMEDIATELY!

You are an idiot!

1 minute ago, peenie said:

This statement is sick. The person who drove that vehicle deserves to be executed.

You are an idiot!

Funny how you don't understand what he is saying.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Funny how you don't understand what he is saying.

I’m blocking you, Strike and Voltaire. You’re probably all the same person anyway. Adios jerk! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I’m blocking you, Strike and Voltaire. You’re probably all the same person anyway. Adios jerk! 

You don't like the truth about some of your kind.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Me? That hurts.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Damn this site! Why are you still showing up?! I don’t care if that person was my brother, he deserves the death penalty, IMMEDIATELY!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Damn this site! Why are you still showing up?! I don’t care if that person was my brother, he deserves the death penalty, IMMEDIATELY!

Who. kameltoe? Wouldn't let her come close to.doing the sexual acts to me as she did to her employers.

Focking gross. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

1)  If you had blocked Utilit99 like you said you were going to you wouldn't have seen the post you just replied to, so we know you're lieing again about blocking us.

2)  No, this person does not deserve to be executed immediately.  He deserves due process like everyone else.  If we executed a black person without due process this country would go nuts.

3)  Isn't it past your bedtime?  Don't you have to work today?

CNN & MSNBC are devastated that they have to cover a story involving their people committing a horrendous crime.

The person should be held accountable DESPITE his appearance.

Certainly if he is held accountable there will be the lies of "oh if this had been a white man he would have gone free...."

If not, will there be a celebration as when OJ got away with it? How interesting to celebrate criminality, raise criminals to hero status for being pieces of sh!t that the police had to deal with....

That’s tragic and awful. My guess is high and/or drunk. He’ll go to jail for a long, long time.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The person should be held accountable DESPITE his appearance.

Certainly if he is held accountable there will be the lies of "oh if this had been a white man he would have gone free...."

If not, will there be a celebration as when OJ got away with it? How interesting to celebrate criminality, raise criminals to hero status for being pieces of sh!t that the police had to deal with....

That is about the worst thing I have seen in a long time.  I'll would bet $100 that you will not see anybody come to his defense except maybe a family member saying he has a mental illness.  But even they will not defend the act. 

26 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

That is about the worst thing I have seen in a long time.  I'll would bet $100 that you will not see anybody come to his defense except maybe a family member saying he has a mental illness.  But even they will not defend the act. 

In WI just after the Rittenhouse verdict? I think you are overestimating society. The parade looked mostly white and I’m sure some people are looking at this as “payback”. 

21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

In WI just after the Rittenhouse verdict? I think you are overestimating society. The parade looked mostly white and I’m sure some people are looking at this as “payback”. 

You were saying...

22 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

So, going by precedent, I guess the only appropriate response is for white people to riot and to loot and destroy black-owned businesses.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You were saying...

And that's exactly where we are.  That Illinois democrat...whoever he is...is calling for war by liberals vs Americans.  Does he not realize that is the Americans that have all the guns?  And the liberals have ....well....cars, sticks, rocks, unicorn dust and d!ldos.  How does he think his side even has a sniff of a chance? 

It's going to go as well for the libs as is did for the 3 junkie pedophiles vs Rittenhouse. 

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Racist of the year contender!!

Seriously..."your kind"...really?  You mean human..right?

Damn dude..