Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Racist of the year contender!!

Seriously..."your kind"...really?  You mean human..right?

Damn dude..

You know what he meant.

• Sad 1

heard something like the courts let this dude walk on felony charges not too long before he did this?

43 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You were saying...

Like Mike Tyson says, some of you have gotten used to saying things in the internet because you won’t get punched in the face. When did women start talking like this? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Mike Tyson says, some of you have gotten used to saying things in the internet because you won’t get punched in the face. When did women start talking like this? 

Tis true of everyone.  I think this woman will apologize profusely, and she'll mean it. Won't undo the damage, though. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Tis true of everyone.  I think this woman will apologize profusely, and she'll mean it. Won't undo the damage, though. 

They let being feminine get run down, as if it’s a bad thing. They don’t get it that it’s necessary.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They let being feminine get run down, as if it’s a bad thing. They don’t get it that it’s necessary.  

Not only necessary, but they are incapable of being any other way no matter how hard they try.  

Another example of a racist not understanding how to not be racist.  They think not being racist means kowtowing to anything a black person says or does because they don't understand what not being racist actually is.  This chick, Biden, a lot of the libs here... They're all the same.

• Like 1

Trump has made a statement on this mass murder.

Our fearless frail pants crapping president has not.  

And we've confirmed...just like we thought...its a liberal. 

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4117021/darrell-brooks-wisconsin-arrested-christmas-parade/

When do liberals decide to not be liberals...just purely based on the pure worthlessness of liberals?

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trump has made a statement on this mass murder.

Our fearless frail pants crappy president has not.  

it's not easy to craft a statement as to not hurt the perp's feelings but at same time look semi-compassionate to evil people celebrating Christmas. takes time.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

it's not easy to craft a statement as to not hurt the perp's feelings but at same time look semi-compassionate to evil people celebrating Christmas. takes time.

They have to wait to learn the skin color of the perp before they decide what their stance is on that persons actions.

So the prosecutor who let this guy out on $1000 bail a few days ago is a George Soros funded, George Gascon following activist DA in favor of getting rid of cash bail.  I"m surprised this guy even had to pay $1000 to get out.  I wish people would wake up to the danger that George Soros presents to this country.  Everything he touches turns to chaos and violence.

• Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

So the prosecutor who let this guy out on $1000 bail a few days ago is a George Soros funded, George Gascon following activist DA in favor of getting rid of cash bail.  I"m surprised this guy even had to pay $1000 to get out.  I wish people would wake up to the danger that George Soros presents to this country.  Everything he touches turns to chaos and violence.

I kind of wish soros was an enemy of the clintons. 

Clean and easy. No one did anything....

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Oh, so he was a Democrat/MSM hero....well, we didnt know that....

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

child sex traffiker??? puhleeeze...sheeet...was juz pimpin' his ho yo

1 hour ago, Strike said:

That old POS has to drop dead soon right? 

35 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I dont trust anything from twitter.. how does this Eliza even know this?? It just seems like adding unsubstantiated fuel to the fire

1 hour ago, Strike said:

According to MDC, Soros is just a boogie man. 

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I dont trust anything from twitter.. how does this Eliza even know this?? It just seems like adding unsubstantiated fuel to the fire

Exactly...  Smartphones and social media is causing the downfall of our society...  Get rid of all that crap and things will get better...

8 minutes ago, posty said:

Exactly...  Smartphones and social media is causing the downfall of our society...  Get rid of all that crap and things will get better...

Can we start with the media?

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Twitter isn't real. 2% of users generate most of the content. I wish more people realized this.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Can we start with the media?

Either one, the MSM or social media...  They both are a cancer...

1 minute ago, posty said:

Either one, the MSM or social media...  They both are a cancer...

I'm down for both. So long as low-rent message boards are still allowed.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm down for both. So long as low-rent message boards are still allowed.

:pointstosky:

22 minutes ago, posty said:

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Twitter isn't real. 2% of users generate most of the content. I wish more people realized this.

Lol.  

This place is just another form of social media.

Get off your high horses. 

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

She is a liberal Democrat so they will forgive.  Even if she does not ask they will say they know what is in her heart and she meant no harm. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Lol.  

This place is just another form of social media.

Get off your high horses. 

You're right FFT is just another form of social media. Which is why I joked about being able to keep it.

I still stand by my Twitter isn't real statement. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

She is a liberal Democrat so they will forgive.  Even if she does not ask they will say they know what is in her heart and she meant no harm. 

Sadly Bill, I think I might be dead wrong.  She is playing the victim card and has stated that the world hated her before this. And yes they are defending her.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right FFT is just another form of social media. Which is why I joked about being able to keep it.

I still stand by my Twitter isn't real statement. 

It’s fascinating to me that so many people believe social media and/or the internet drives the entire world. 

Twitter and IG are incredibly popular for card collectors.  And many people on there claim to be experts.  They all think what they do and say has an impact on the market.   

Meanwhile, our top 10 customers have 0 exposure to cards or the card noise on social media  

They don’t care about any of that. They just like cards and spend thousands on them   

20 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't care who, why or how this happened.  Public hangings need to come back.  

This!  Azzhole.  Fry'em.  Don't care who it is.

I’d like to see Soros, his whole family, his whole organization and anyone whit takes money from him suffer a horrible, painful death. 

As the BLM Universe superhero was busy running the tires of his car over the skulls of white children, witnesses said he was shouting "Wakanda Forever!!"

Problem was that this was Waukesha. As he was arrested, he was heard to say, "My bad".

Hollywood has banded together with a quick fundraiser, posted the gentleman's bail, and rented him a car.

I’m all for the innocent until proven guilty thing, but why can’t we just drag this a$$hole through the streets while everyone pisses on him?

8 hours ago, Strike said:

You know what Soros spelled backward is, right?