Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

Said in the paper he was just released from hitting a woman with a car intentionally...judge questioning low bail

Brooks was free on $1,000 bail posted Friday for another pending case that included an allegation he deliberately hit a woman with his car in early November after a fight. The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office said it has launched an internal review of its "inappropriately low" bail recommendation in that case

6 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Said in the paper he was just released from hitting a woman with a car intentionally...judge questioning low bail

Brooks was free on $1,000 bail posted Friday for another pending case that included an allegation he deliberately hit a woman with his car in early November after a fight. The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office said it has launched an internal review of its "inappropriately low" bail recommendation in that case

You run the risk of being labelled as racist for pointing this out.

I wonder, did he cross state lines in that car?

Is he not a black supremacist?

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yet the Dems are still banging thr table for more bail reform.

Another case of I don't understand how regular folks vote for this.  "Hey man, those cash bails are too high for these violent crimals, dontcha think Mr. Regular family man with a job?"

Christmas does not start till after Thanksgiving. I would have done the same

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Christmas does not start till after Thanksgiving. I would have done the same

A couple weeks ago my GF raised the idea of putting up our Xmas tree early.  Well, let's just say that won't be happening.  :mad:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

A couple weeks ago my GF raised the idea of putting up our Xmas tree early.  Well, let's just say that won't be happening.  :mad:

PM me the details on how you disposed of the body.  TIA

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

We had a thread on this many many years ago

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yet the Dems are still banging thr table for more bail reform.

Another case of I don't understand how regular folks vote for this.  "Hey man, those cash bails are too high for these violent crimals, dontcha think Mr. Regular family man with a job?"

CA recently passed low bail/no bail laws, they pretty much just let the people back out.  

1 hour ago, Strike said:

A couple weeks ago my GF raised the idea of putting up our Xmas white supremacy black people lynching tree early.  Well, let's just say that won't be happening.  :mad:

Fixed for political correctness.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

There are no trees near black peepul  :cry:

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There are no trees near black peepul  :cry:

That's ok.  We don't have a lot of black people in our neighborhood.  And if Peenie ever moves here I'm pulling a Billy Joel and Moving Out.

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Mysteriously missing are a lot of our middle of the road, centrist posters. 🤔 

im so proud of them! it's a big step for them not defending a black guy that ran down children celebrating christmas in the street. they do have standards after all! silence is the first step. maybe next time they will even denounce it! but baby steps.

• Like 1

What did Whoopie say? That is what my opinion is

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

What's to say?  It's terrible a thing that some piece of shite did.  I don't know how there could be any sides to take or arguments to be made with this.

• Thanks 1

I’ve noticed the SAME exact people who brought race up during the ENTIRE rittenhouse trial are now getting upset that race was brought up in this and are asking “how is someone’s race worth mentioning in this all the time when race wasn’t a factor in it” :doh: round and round the hypocritical merry go round goes 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Bah. Strike is an amateur. Ask phillybear.

So it turns out the guy is a black racist with social media posts full of anti-white hate, and meme. Normally, he would have been in prison for a long list of violent offenses but since Milwaukee has too many incarcerated black people, they needed to to release him. But according to the 'respectable' media he was fleeing the scene of a crime. The racists posts and the swerving around to hit more people bit goes unmentioned. We'll see if this get corrected.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve noticed the SAME exact people who brought race up during the ENTIRE rittenhouse trial are now getting upset that race was brought up in this and are asking “how is someone’s race worth mentioning in this all the time when race wasn’t a factor in it” :doh: round and round the hypocritical merry go round goes 

They are a new kind of stupid.  They are not logical.  They make no sense whatsoever.  But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

7 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m waiting for more information before having an opinion.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So it turns out the guy is a black racist with social media posts full of anti-white hate, and meme. Normally, he would have been in prison for a long list of violent offenses but since Milwaukee has too many incarcerated black people, they needed to to release him. But according to the 'respectable' media he was fleeing the scene of a crime. The racists posts and the swerving around to hit more people bit goes unmentioned. We'll see if this get corrected.

Who was out driving around, recently released from latest charges, with a massive rap sheet.    

I thought the US was a systemically racist white supremacy that incarcerates for 50 yrs any 18-50 yr old black male who got caught 3 times selling weed?  This guy did a little bit more than that.  In mostly white WI this guy was still cruising around?   Remind me again of what we were protesting?

My cognitive dissonance detector is pinging loudly on this one. . . .    

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Interestingly enough he was an aspiring rapper.   Things that make you go Hmmmm... 

https://www.billboard.com/culture/politics/waukesha-parade-crash-suspect-a-local-rapper-mathboi-fly-1235001572/

Ban rappers!!!!  :mad:

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Im all for not jumping to conclusions, but what other facts do you feel will need to be revealed before you realize he's a piece of sh!t that needs a bullet to the head? Hmmm?

Facts we know.

1. This dude is a career criminal who just recently was let off on bail for 1k dollars for punching and running over his girlfriend with a car.   Shortly before that.

The incident comes just weeks after prosecutors in Milwaukee recommended he be allowed to walk on just $1,000 despite a 50-page rap sheet and outstanding warrant for bail jumping on a sex crime charge in Nevada.

This case is another of weak law and order.  Just like when the gov't stood down in Kenosha and around the country.  Either you are on the side of law, order and decency or you are not.  Choose wisely.

Nobody is saying a country cannot take inventory and change things as best we can for the better.  Maybe that's lessen non violent drug laws, or hold over the top prosecutors (see Rittenhouse D.A.) more accountable..  But defund the police, let violent criminals off on little to no bail, on and on.  Yeah fock off.  

America is watching and 2022 and 2024 will be a reformation. 

• Haha 1

MSM now saying he was only running from racist police. Not his fault. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking Christ these people. 

Why can't liberals admit that the BLM movement attracted and has been over-run by all the crazies.  Pedo's, gang bangers, women beaters, rapists, anarchists, vigilanties on and on?

To be fair, even back last year there were peaceful protests during the day, then about sunset shiot went wild.  Yet you'd still have every major news outlet not named Fox News still trying "defend" them....or at the very most downplay the riots.

• Sad 1

So the driver goes to a white mans house after ditching the SUV and says he’s waiting for an Uber. The racist, white supremacist invited the man into his home and made him a ham sandwich. When things started to get too weird, the klu klux klanman asked the murderer to wait for his Uber back outside. A neighbor (probably another racist) sees that something is off and calls the cops. Cops (also racist) show up and arrest the killer. It’s all caught on the white surpremacist’s Ring camera. 

He knocked on the right house. I don’t have any ham. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I did too ... on page one. This crime is pretty egregious so I'll be interested to see if the media transmits reality in their coverage or if they bury his background and social media posts.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I did too ... on page one. This crime is pretty egregious so I'll be interested to see if the media transmits reality in their coverage or if they bury his background and social media posts.

NYTimes sorta gets it right. They bring up the "fled a crime scene" canard but they do mention that he seemed to be deliberately running over people, so at least there's that. Thus far, they don't mention his angry anti-white social media posts of course. We'll see if they let that get out.

Archived link  https://archive.md/jt2tj

deliberate "payback'.......most likely a payed assassin 

Normally I would just go with the old, it's a diverse time, the country is divided, yada yada.

Nah, not now.  My middle of the road real life friends are like WTF?  Normal Dems I know in real life while they still may be pro abortion and want stricter gun control or whatever are watching CNN and flabbergasted.   Rittenhouse case woke a lot of normal people.  

Regular Democrats are toast.   The ultra left (aka The Squad) with today's media has roooned you guys.   The pendulum has swung way to far way to fast, you're done.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1