Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Normally I would just go with the old, it's a diverse time, the country is divided, yada yada.

Nah, not now.  My middle of the road real life friends are like WTF?  Normal Dems I know in real life while they still may be pro abortion and want stricter gun control or whatever are watching CNN and flabbergasted.   Rittenhouse case woke a lot of normal people.  

Regular Democrats are toast.   The ultra left (aka The Squad) with today's media has roooned you guys.   The pendulum has swung way to far way to fast, you're done.  

I hope you're right but I'll believe it when I see it (which is hard from China, but I'd like to see the Dems punished massively at the polls and/or try to reform and jettison the turd faction.).

Festivities become tragedies
When a beast rage unleashed
Now agonies of families
'cuz Brooks had just been released

A Christmas parade, he set to invade
And shatter their holiday cheer
A racist crusade laid waste as it made
Targets to swerve and veer

Why do the crime? He posted online
But news will never reveal
Look you will find, agends align
You won't find his racist speils
"He isn't a militant, it's just a coincident
T'was fleeing from some other incident"

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Facts we know.

1. This dude is a career criminal who just recently was let off on bail for 1k dollars for punching and running over his girlfriend with a car.   Shortly before that.

This case is another of weak law and order.  Just like when the gov't stood down in Kenosha and around the country.  Either you are on the side of law, order and decency or you are not.  Choose wisely.

Nobody is saying a country cannot take inventory and change things as best we can for the better.  Maybe that's lessen non violent drug laws, or hold over the top prosecutors (see Rittenhouse D.A.) more accountable..  But defund the police, let violent criminals off on little to no bail, on and on.  Yeah fock off.  

America is watching and 2022 and 2024 will be a reformation. 

Black dude 50 page rap sheet violent criminal $1000 bail.  Innocent white 17-year old kid in obvious self-defense case with zero history of criminal activity, $2 million bail.  

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Black dude 50 page rap sheet violent criminal $1000 bail.  Innocent white 17-year old kid in obvious self-defense case with zero history of criminal activity, $2 million bail.  

To be fair they just gave thr BLM militant 5 million bail after mowing down a parade of innocent people.  How he got bail is beyond absurd. 

When does this guy get labeled a domestic terrorist?  Tons of anti qhite anti Trump posts on social media.  Criminal wrap sheet yay long.  Trying to mow down women and young children.  Succeeding at killing 6.  

Does this warrant a domestic terrorist label or not? 

Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal "the revolution" may have begun. 

"I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened," Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. "But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade."

Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a "Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant," in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including "#BlackLivesMatter,"  "#BlackLoveMatters" and "#RBG."

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Normally I would just go with the old, it's a diverse time, the country is divided, yada yada.

Nah, not now.  My middle of the road real life friends are like WTF?  Normal Dems I know in real life while they still may be pro abortion and want stricter gun control or whatever are watching CNN and flabbergasted.   Rittenhouse case woke a lot of normal people.  

Regular Democrats are toast.   The ultra left (aka The Squad) with today's media has roooned you guys.   The pendulum has swung way to far way to fast, you're done.  

I really hope you are right.   If you are, the only thing that can derail that is a Trump candidacy.    Don't get me wrong, I think Trump got a raw deal and I didn't have a big problem with him.  Like most, I didn't like the dopey tweets but I thought he mostly got the policies right.   But if he runs again, it will bring out all of the lunatics and the media will go into hyper-drive.    Then all of those centrist leaning dems and the the independents who are ready to throw all of the dems out - will say;  "yah, no - Trump isn't the solution to getting all of these people to STFU".    I think he's going to, but I hope not.    It's a time for a Desantis,  Hawley,  or some other candidate.    When you have a whole swath of voters who are willing to give you a chance, you don't run the one candidate who will drive them away.    

To your point, if the GOP can somehow manage the Trump thing they could register history-making level wins in 2022 & 24.  I'm talking the house, the senate, and the presidency.  All backed up by a conservative majority SC.    Alas, everything I have seen over the last many years - they'll find some way to totally fuk it up.     

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal "the revolution" may have begun. 

"I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened," Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. "But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade."

Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a "Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant," in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including "#BlackLivesMatter,"  "#BlackLoveMatters" and "#RBG."

How unsurprising that a BLM "revolution" would start with a mass murder

To be fair they just gave thr BLM militant 5 million bail after mowing down a parade of innocent people.  How he got bail is beyond absurd. 

When does this guy get labeled a domestic terrorist?  Tons of anti qhite anti Trump posts on social media.  Criminal wrap sheet yay long.  Trying to mow down women and young children.  Succeeding at killing 6.  

Does this warrant a domestic terrorist label or not? 

I watched a video of the bail hearing and both the prosecutor and the judge basically apologized for the “extremely high” bail while asking for and issuing it. 

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

I really hope you are right.   If you are, the only thing that can derail that is a Trump candidacy.    Don't get me wrong, I think Trump got a raw deal and I didn't have a big problem with him.  Like most, I didn't like the dopey tweets but I thought he mostly got the policies right.   But if he runs again, it will bring out all of the lunatics and the media will go into hyper-drive.    Then all of those centrist leaning dems and the the independents who are ready to throw all of the dems out - will say;  "yah, no - Trump isn't the solution to getting all of these people to STFU".    I think he's going to, but I hope not.    It's a time for a Desantis,  Hawley,  or some other candidate.    When you have a whole swath of voters who are willing to give you a chance, you don't run the one candidate who will drive them away.    

To your point, if the GOP can somehow manage the Trump thing they could register history-making level wins in 2022 & 24.  I'm talking the house, the senate, and the presidency.  All backed up by a conservative majority SC.    Alas, everything I have seen over the last many years - they'll find some way to totally fuk it up.     

I’d agree with this if Trump legitimately lost the election. But without voter fraud, Covid and mail-in ballots, 2020 was a landslide victory for the most popular (and polarizing) president in history. Literally, everyone’s life was better under his administration. Imagine what it could have been without the establishment and media completely against him from day one. 
I still doubt he runs because of people having the same thoughts as you… but he should. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I'll never understand the bail system in America.  $5 million bail after being charged with intentionally murdering 6 people?  If that doesn't result in no bail, then what crime possibly would?

The judge who set that bail (KEVIN M. COSTELLO) should be permanently removed from office.  That's unbelievable.

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

I've literally heard Democrats make this same case in previous years that this is all theirs for the taking and it never happens either. Our country is not set up for any one party to rule everything for a long period of time. A Democrat is in the white house so the house and senate will swing Republican. If a Republican wins in 2024 for the WH then the Senate and House will swing back in 2026. 

Nothing will get done because while Republicans will block Biden, the Democrats will block whoever in 2024. This is how this stuff works. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’d agree with this if Trump legitimately lost the election. But without voter fraud, Covid and mail-in ballots, 2020 was a landslide victory for the most popular (and polarizing) president in history. Literally, everyone’s life was better under his administration. Imagine what it could have been without the establishment and media completely against him from day one. 
I still doubt he runs because of people having the same thoughts as you… but he should. 

All BS excuses to cover for the fact that Trump lost. If he could have done a better job of pushing his case as President as opposed to pushing his case of being Trump he probably wins. As it is he was a candidate that exhausted the country and more people wanted him gone than wanted him in. 

• Haha 1

The big question remains: will Biden and Harris visit these families that lost loved ones at the hands of a blm terrorist?  They visited Jacob Blake the sexual abuser and told him how brave he was for wielding a knife and resisting arrest.  So I would imagine they will visit these families who lost people or have family members in ICU a day before Thanksgiving.  Or at least I would hope.

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

bring it the fock on. what side will all you centrists choose?

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

This won’t end well for the congoloids. 

Another looney left. Notice how it’s ALWAYS and ONLY the left that say Sh1t like this. You NEVER hear from anyone on the right doing Sh1t like this

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Another looney left. Notice how it’s ALWAYS and ONLY the left that say Sh1t like this. You NEVER hear from anyone on the right doing Sh1t like this

We have a least 4 posters here who say shìt like this all the time that represent the red team.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Dems generally have no morals

The big question remains: will Biden and Harris visit these families that lost loved ones at the hands of a blm terrorist?  They visited Jacob Blake the sexual abuser and told him how brave he was for wielding a knife and resisting arrest.  So I would imagine they will visit these families who lost people or have family members in ICU a day before Thanksgiving.  Or at least I would hope.

Oh no, he wants to now wait until all the facts are out, unlike when there was a white perpetrator on the chopping block

Democrats.....are focking despicable.

People that died:

1/6 "insurrection" - 1.  Unarmed female.  Shot by secret service.

Bail reform massacre - 6.  Including an 8 year old.  Killed by BLM terrorist.

FBI hunts down anyone that was there on 1/6 for months.  

MSM is trying to already move on from the parade massacre while AOC the like push for more bail reform.  

These are facts.  They cannot be disputed.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Mysteriously missing are a lot of our middle of the road, centrist posters. 🤔 

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I did too ... on page one. This crime is pretty egregious so I'll be interested to see if the media transmits reality in their coverage or if they bury his background and social media posts.

I was just poking fun at avoiding injuries monumentally stupid comment. ;) 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Great question.

Excellent question.  The left and the media are built on hypocrisy. 

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lefty media calling it a tragic accident.

They have no shame.  Zero.  Disgusting.

When I 1st saw the video, I see the brake lights come on.  

would have been great if the guy who's door he knocked on was aware of who he was...invited him in for ham sammich and then blew his brains out while eating it. would saved everyone a lot of time and money.

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

would have been great if the guy who's door he knocked on was aware of who he was...invited him in for ham sammich and then blew his brains out while eating it. would saved everyone a lot of time and money.

Then the headline would read "black motorist shaken up by tragic accident executed by white supremacist".    AND THE MSM WOULD BE JIZZING IN THEIR PANTS

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Mysteriously missing are a lot of our middle of the road, centrist posters. 🤔 

They usually only show up when Trump hurts their feelings.

9 hours ago, jonmx said:

That's all you really need to know.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Media blasted for referring to Waukesha parade attack as 'crash'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/media-waukesha-parade-tragedy

Let's play Liberal games......

If the race of the participants were different, the situation would be coooommmmpleeeetely different..... 

9 hours ago, jonmx said:

now now. the 50 page rap sheet was because of raciss cops duh.

32 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Has Biden called him a black supremacist yet?

Not yet, he is waiting for MSNBC to tell him what to think.....

Cars don't kill people, people kill people.  BAN CARS! :mad:

Geek centrists throw a hissy fit if some guy in hat walks through thr Capitol.  They throw a hissy first if a pedo gets killed after attacking a guy with a gun.

They don't give much care when innocent people gets mowed down during a holiday parade.  6 die.  One of them a child.  

Par for the course really.

Centrists. Lol. You mean puzzies. The line is drawn, deal with it. 

48 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not yet, he is waiting for MSNBC to tell him what to think.....

More like "to pass him the notecards" for him to read to the nation. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Cars don't kill people, people kill people.  BAN CARS! :mad:

They should also ban rappers.