Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wow. Shocking coming from her.

Wow. Bizzaro world. 

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've literally heard Democrats make this same case in previous years that this is all theirs for the taking and it never happens either. Our country is not set up for any one party to rule everything for a long period of time. A Democrat is in the white house so the house and senate will swing Republican. If a Republican wins in 2024 for the WH then the Senate and House will swing back in 2026. 

Nothing will get done because while Republicans will block Biden, the Democrats will block whoever in 2024. This is how this stuff works. 

All BS excuses to cover for the fact that Trump lost. If he could have done a better job of pushing his case as President as opposed to pushing his case of being Trump he probably wins. As it is he was a candidate that exhausted the country and more people wanted him gone than wanted him in. 

81 million 😆 

Its amazing the amount of bullsh!t I had to sift through to find images on Twitter  

1 hour ago, DonS said:

They should also ban rappers. 

Dude, how could I live without Ice Ice Baby?

This is getting interesting.  Some of the crazies on the left are starting to squirm now...LMFAO

Liberals now citing Darrell Brooks as a "hero" and a "great family man". 

6 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

81 million 😆 

Its amazing the amount of bullsh!t I had to sift through to find images on Twitter  

Sean doofus won’t accept this at all. He’s a retard and an idiot 

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Wow. Shocking coming from her.

Did you check the comments? Retarded libs on there are literally saying “it’s call an accident because he is innocent until proven guilty” , “rittenhouse wasn’t labeled guilty at all by the professional press or talked bad about so why are you all condemning him before getting all the facts?” , “this isn’t terrorism because he wasn’t trying to Achieve a political outcome from this” , etc. Like seriously? This is the double standards and hypocrisy I’ve been saying the left is guilty of ALL the time. They literally don’t want you calling him a criminal, a terrorist, guilty, or a racist. But they sure as Sh1t will call a person racist and a terrorist even whenever the person isn’t white but Hispanic in a heartbeat 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Bizzaro world. 

They're finally starting to play the game.  This should be an easy pawn to sacrifice.  Then you can point back to it and claim you're super independent. 

The dummies don't take the opportunity to come out against it to show how "center" they are.  The absolute retards try to defend it some way.

On 11/24/2021 at 6:33 AM, Masshole said:

I really hope you are right.   If you are, the only thing that can derail that is a Trump candidacy.    Don't get me wrong, I think Trump got a raw deal and I didn't have a big problem with him.  Like most, I didn't like the dopey tweets but I thought he mostly got the policies right.   But if he runs again, it will bring out all of the lunatics and the media will go into hyper-drive.    Then all of those centrist leaning dems and the the independents who are ready to throw all of the dems out - will say;  "yah, no - Trump isn't the solution to getting all of these people to STFU".    I think he's going to, but I hope not.    It's a time for a Desantis,  Hawley,  or some other candidate.    When you have a whole swath of voters who are willing to give you a chance, you don't run the one candidate who will drive them away.    

To your point, if the GOP can somehow manage the Trump thing they could register history-making level wins in 2022 & 24.  I'm talking the house, the senate, and the presidency.  All backed up by a conservative majority SC.    Alas, everything I have seen over the last many years - they'll find some way to totally fuk it up.     

Even at antifaguys, the forum has shifted against the radical left.  There are actually more normal people commenting and calling out the leftist bs.  

17 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

81 million 😆 

So one person held responsible rallies in the face of a pandemic and one didn't? Either way- 81 million to 74 million.....But hey- more people showed up to an airplane hangar. Let me know when they start awarding the presidency to those who get more people to show up to an airport. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Oh man- an entry that anyone can edit proves media bias. You guys are silly on this one.

As of now- and of course that can change- they have not determined any racially or political motivation for the Wuakesha parade thing. As of now- it looks like a dude who was just a jackass and a low life. The guy in Charlottesville was found to be a neo-Nazi. Are you disputing what the investigation and jury found there? Tell us what investigative work you did on the individual there. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh man- an entry that anyone can edit proves media bias. You guys are silly on this one.

As of now- and of course that can change- they have not determined any racially or political motivation for the Wuakesha parade thing. As of now- it looks like a dude who was just a jackass and a low life. The guy in Charlottesville was found to be a neo-Nazi. Are you disputing what the investigation and jury found there? Tell us what investigative work you did on the individual there. 

This is sad that someone can be this uninformed yet be so confident in what they/ them say. 

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people 

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/darrell-brooks-called-for-violence-against-white-people/

The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews.

Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.

They included numerous posts attacking cops, comparing them to Ku Klux Klan members and calling them “violent street gangs” — as well as calling for violence toward white people, according to screenshots.

Waukesha parade attack: Washington Post pummeled for tweet saying massacre was 'caused by an SUV'

"Here's what we know so far on the sequence of events that led to the Waukesha tragedy caused by [an] SUV," the paper tweeted. 
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-waukesha-parade-attack-caused-by-suv

FBI To Place All SUVs On Terror Watchlist

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-to-place-all-suvs-on-terrorist-watch-list

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, MDC said:

I was just poking fun at avoiding injuries monumentally stupid comment. ;) 

I hope that you are aware about how the media is clearly gaslighting you/the public on this issue. They call it a "crash" rather than an attack amd don't talk about the man's racist social media posts.

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hope that you are aware about how the media is clearly gaslighting you/the public on this issue. They call it a "crash" rather than an attack amd don't talk about the man's racist social media posts.

And call it a parade, not a Christmas parade. If this happened at any of the other ethnic/ religious parades or celebrations you can be assured that would be first and foremost. Imagine them calling any of the LGBTQ parades just a parade, leaving out the LGBTQ part? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can we leave the political bullshit out  of at least one thread for Pete's sake? I hope they burn the POS. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Can we leave the political bullshit out  of at least one thread for Pete's sake? I hope they burn the POS. 

Buttpeg?

On 11/24/2021 at 8:57 AM, MDC said:

I’m waiting for more information before having an opinion.

This is the second time I've commented on this take. There is plenty of information out there, the facts aren't coming out because it doesn't fit the narrative, instead the story is being buried in the MSM. I hope the way this story is treated wakes you up to reality as it is a great case study in why the MSM is fake and cannot be trusted. This story is too big to be ignored so it gets two days of surface level coverage with a thin veneer of fleeing a crime scene explanation without looking into the background of this guy. They won't shine a light on the story, the Washington Post is where Democracy Dies in Darkness.

What the media covers and doesn't is important. Ask yourself why they bury this and enflame other things.

And of course you're, sadly buring it too. The facts had already emerged when you made this post and you haven't commented since.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

We're just hoping people like you realize its time to take your tongues out of the Milwaukee DA's butt. It'd be nice if you reconsider what you're voting for.

• Like 1

In other words, this is embarrassing the hell out of our narrative, please stop pointing out our insanely stupid narrative is total crap.  TiA.  

• Haha 1

I remember you posting this exact same thing in the Kyle Rittenhouse thread.  Oh wait, you didn't.  :doh:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There is plenty of information out there, the facts aren't coming out because it doesn't fit the narrative, instead the story is being buried in the MSM.

This has been one of the top stories on CNN, Washington Post, NY Times, and almost every other “mainstream” media source since it happened. It was the main story on the front page of The NY Times the day after it happened. There are still daily stories about it in the “MSM.” 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

This has been one of the top stories on CNN, Washington Post, NY Times, and almost every other “mainstream” media source since it happened. It was the main story on the front page of The NY Times the day after it happened. There are still daily stories about it in the “MSM.” 

Fake news stories. They aren’t telling the truth.  They are telling stories. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We're just hoping people like you realize its time to take your tongues out of the Milwaukee DA's butt. It'd be nice if you reconsider what you're voting for.

So now I somehow crossed state lines to vote for a non elected position?

Wow. Chink boy. You openly support a communist nation state, but post crap like that?

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

55 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. Chink boy. You openly support a communist nation state, but post crap like that?

Interesting.

58 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No, braindead BLM-owned and CNN-run dingleberry. All fifty states have their own version. Be alert so you don't vote for the Colorado varient of this cancer.

7 hours ago, dogcows said:

Well, here's the front page of a former newspaper, that still claims the moniker the "paper of record" and "all the news that's fit to print" three days after the attack.

https://www.nytimes.com

Let's see... nothing nothing nothing.... oh, here we go. Here's a story on Waukesha: https://archive.md/5gn5L

Now they don't mention the suspect's background (of course, as I pointed out, doesn't fit the agenda).  The entire article is just about pissing and moaning and moping about how sad it is that the "mistake to keep his bail low" will have a negative impact on bail reform. Is this what you mean by the story is covered?

I know the first day of the event, they didn't talk about Brooks' background either, just about how he was fleeing the police due to some other infraction. His accelerating thorough the crowd and swerving to hit people was in there but largely glossed over, like a line 3/4 of the way down as I recall.

Anyway, my pointis that you wouldn't know the first thing about Brooks reading this fake news bullsh*t. you only know because you post here ... even then still make excuses for the shoddy coverage.

They have the website and use the same Font of the New York Times but the people with journalistic integrity, a dedication to facts and accuracy, and an attempt (not always successful, but a commitment and expectation) at reporting impartially don't run the place any more. This stain affects all media as two-days-and-done major stories like this one highlight.

Absolutely amazing the level of trolling one has to commit to still blather on about the corrupted media not being a cabal of leftist morons. For normal people, the default assumption should be that everything corporate media says is a lie. 

• Like 1

For sxxts & giggles I just typed cnn.com. Not a single article on their home page about this piece of crap. None. There’s 4 Trump articles though. Absolute garbage media. 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

DA is a non-elected position? The ignorance of the libtards around here is astounding. But even more astounding is the arrogance that goes with it. 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Absolutely amazing the level of trolling one has to commit to still blather on about the corrupted media not being a cabal of leftist morons. For normal people, the default assumption should be that everything corporate media says is a lie. 

This is correct.    I just shake my head when anyone references anything from NYT, Wapo, CNN, Fox, etc.   It's all lies all the time.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

This is correct.    I just shake my head when anyone references anything from NYT, Wapo, CNN, Fox, etc.   It's all lies all the time.  

There is an aspect of our personality referred to as the availability heuristic, and when the MSM lies and "flavors" or spins the information presented to the average person the result is not a 1to1 people will give it more than it is.  This is how the Democrats have successfully manipulated the AA community for years, they are masters at the selling of fear through it.

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This is the second time I've commented on this take. There is plenty of information out there, the facts aren't coming out because it doesn't fit the narrative, instead the story is being buried in the MSM. I hope the way this story is treated wakes you up to reality as it is a great case study in why the MSM is fake and cannot be trusted. This story is too big to be ignored so it gets two days of surface level coverage with a thin veneer of fleeing a crime scene explanation without looking into the background of this guy. They won't shine a light on the story, the Washington Post is where Democracy Dies in Darkness.

What the media covers and doesn't is important. Ask yourself why they bury this and enflame other things.

And of course you're, sadly buring it too. The facts had already emerged when you made this post and you haven't commented since.

I was joking. The driver is obviously a POS who should get the chair. What else is there to say? I don’t watch cable news so I can’t say if they cover it fairly. I read the news online and knew about his background and racist social media posts.

I didn’t reply yesterday because it was Thanksgiving. I spent the holiday with my family, not sissy slapfighting online line an absolute focking loser.

I won’t be here on XMas either. :dunno: