Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right. Because he had no idea it was mostly white people in a town that’s about 90 pct white.  He was oblivious. Just a lunatic.  And lets ignore all his racist rants prior. I’m the king alright. The king of the idiots, and you’re one of my subjects. 

He's a bipolar depressed person who seems to have lunatic tendencies. If he wanted to run people down it probably doesn't matter who was there. Get a clue dude. Also- he's from the area. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He's a bipolar depressed person who seems to have lunatic tendencies. If he wanted to run people down it probably doesn't matter who was there. Get a clue dude. Also- he's from the area. 

So the racist that shot up the black church was just a racist I guess? No mental illness there? Got it. Funny it seems to go one way in these cases.  Workplace violence, mental illness, blah blah. Never racist when the victims are white.  All those attacks on Asians, are all of those people mentally ill as well? Some of them surely are, but all of them? The playbook is obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the racist that shot up the black church was just a racist I guess? No mental illness there? Got it. Funny it seems to go one way in these cases.  Workplace violence, mental illness, blah blah. Never racist when the victims are white.  All those attacks on Asians, are all of those people mentally ill as well? Some of them surely are, but all of them? The playbook is obvious. 

I know it's easy to just take one brush and paint everyone with it, but the world doesn't work that way champ. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I know it's easy to just take one brush and paint everyone with it, but the world doesn't work that way champ. 

How do you know he’s bi-polar? Has that been confirmed? Was he treated for it and medicated? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How do you know he’s bi-polar? Has that been confirmed? Was he treated for it and medicated? 

New York Post reported it through their research of court records and documents. He was diagnosed at 11. He attempted suicide multiple times by the time he was 12 and was in a mental hospital 

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

New York Post reported it through their research of court records and documents. He was diagnosed at 11. He attempted suicide multiple times by the time he was 12 and was in a mental hospital 

Ok. Then why was he given low bail? If you can use that as a defense, then it should have factored in when setting his bail.  But screw the public I guess. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Then why was he given low bail? If you can use that as a defense, then it should have factored in when setting his bail.  But screw the public I guess. 

I'm not the judge and I don't work for the system. Go ask them. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not the judge and I don't work for the system. Go ask them. 

When you are having a discussion and can't come up with an answer then tell the person to ask someone else.  Classic maneuver.  

This was one of the biggest tragic events in recent time.....seems like it is just being swept under the rug a bit..by the majority media anyway.

So now he says he feels “demonized” by everyone for what he did. His mom is saying he has mental illness and when he became an adult he “couldn’t afford to go get treated”. Yea bullsh1t. He knew what he was doing. His tweets say he intentionally wanted to hurt white people 

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/suspect-in-waukesha-parade-carnage-says-he-feels-demonized/article_35e9da74-5314-11ec-bf9a-3b4d2204bdb2.html?fbclid=IwAR1ZKzzQMCZYH12sfCYR-Bi76WjBWY5qET8CIz6ZJL7Lo5PM8vhaLJL6Y_A

47 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So now he says he feels “demonized” by everyone for what he did. His mom is saying he has mental illness and when he became an adult he “couldn’t afford to go get treated”. Yea bullsh1t. He knew what he was doing. His tweets say he intentionally wanted to hurt white people 

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/suspect-in-waukesha-parade-carnage-says-he-feels-demonized/article_35e9da74-5314-11ec-bf9a-3b4d2204bdb2.html?fbclid=IwAR1ZKzzQMCZYH12sfCYR-Bi76WjBWY5qET8CIz6ZJL7Lo5PM8vhaLJL6Y_A

He nevah huht nobody!!

On 11/27/2021 at 10:12 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right. Because he had no idea it was mostly white people in a town that’s about 90 pct white.  He was oblivious. Just a lunatic.  And lets ignore all his racist rants prior. I’m the king alright. The king of the idiots, and you’re one of my subjects. 

You've just described nearly every town in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee..and 90 pct might be low.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You've just described nearly every town in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee..and 90 pct might be low.

Guy has several white hate posts on social media and in his "raps". Is from Milwaukee but runs down a parade in a suburb.  Not racially motivated. 

Any white person on earth does anything of any degree to any person of color....automatically racially motivated.   

This is reality.

• Like 2

Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist to the left.....in some bizarre way.

This guy who confesses to hating white people.... is not racially fueled.  

You cannot make this stuff up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist to the left.....in some bizarre way.

This guy who confesses to hating white people.... is not racially fueled.  

The situation has to have just the right mix to feed the ideology.  Where it does not the situation must be "adjusted".

This is really scary stuff....

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Guy has several white hate posts on social media and in his "raps". Is from Milwaukee but runs down a parade in a suburb.  Not racially motivated. 

Any white person on earth does anything of any degree to any person of color....automatically racially motivated.   

This is reality.

Settle down Francis...I was just making a joke about the lily whiteness of the place where I grew up.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Settle down Francis...I was just making a joke about the lily whiteness of the place where I grew up.

Curious, were there people in your area that were perhaps considered "poor"?

If he was so mentally ill then when he ran his baby momma over with a car he never should have been let out. After all, he was mentally ill when he did that too. Did momma who’s crying the blues now put up his bail? This is all due to the lefts nonsense about bail amd criminal justice reform. It’s not fair! Racist! I’d love one of you left wingers to attempt to explain why bail is unfair and or racist to defendants without an extensive criminal record. It wasn’t.  High bail was given to repeat offenders and people who committed serious violent crimes. It worked fine for a long time but as usual the idiots on the left came along and focked it up. Hope  you’re happy. 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Curious, were there people in your area that were perhaps considered "poor"?

Sure, probably a little less than other areas of Wisconsin as I grew up in a border town(about 2K people) that was basically a summer playground for rich people from Chicago---about 10 miles from Antioch.  Most of the locals were blue or white collar, working in Chicago, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine.  Quite a bit of manufacturing, all around us. But there were definitely people who really struggled to make ends meet. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sure, probably a little less than other areas of Wisconsin as I grew up in a border town(about 2K people) that was basically a summer playground for rich people from Chicago---about 10 miles from Antioch.  Most of the locals were blue or white collar, working in Chicago, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine.  Quite a bit of manufacturing, all around us. But there were definitely people who really struggled to make ends meet. 

Could we attribute their inability to compete to some kind of systemic impediments against them? Or could it be true that their life choices led them to that disparity in outcomes? Asking for a friend......  

Bail reform is a failure. Please stop getting people killed liberals. George Soros doesn’t care about your community or your well being. 

Trollio just begging someone to pay attention to him.

Too bad Worms honored his bet and won’t be back til 2022. :( 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trollio just begging someone to pay attention to him.

Too bad Worms honored his bet and won’t be back til 2022. :( 

LOL, he's been posting here for months.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, he's been posting here for months.

No way. I don’t believe it.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

No way. I don’t believe it.

I have more respect of HT than Worms on this... at least HT is posting under his screen name and not hiding behind an another alias.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I have more respect of HT than Worms on this... at least HT is posting under his screen name and not hiding behind an another alias.

I’m not the one who broke the truce. That was Worms. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not the one who broke the truce. That was Worms. 

There's that too.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You think he wasn’t posting under an alias for the 2 months he “honored” his bet? 😂 

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There's that too.

According to Titans, who we all agreed would referee the bet, they both broke the truce.

Only I had self control. :bandana: 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think he wasn’t posting under an alias for the 2 months he “honored” his bet? 😂 

Which one was he posting under?  We know Worms is posting under Sean Mooney.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Which one was he posting under?  We know Worms is posting under Sean Mooney.

How do you know that?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

How do you know that?

Same posting style.  Plus, in the fantasy board, he responded to question as Mooney that was posed to Worms.  Someone else here did similar, but I see no need to call that person out.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Same posting style.

That's not evidence.  When I started posting more here I kept getting called Newby.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's not evidence.  When I started posting more here I kept getting called Newby.

Same thing happened to me, people kept saying I was this old poster who's name was 'Asshat'.  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He continued discussions with me in posts under Mooney.  He even referred to a post that was from "Worms" and said "I".  Subtle things like that here and there.  When you're two, three, or even four days into a discussion on certain threads, you can lose track of what was said, so you scroll back and that's when you pick up on it.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Same posting style.  

Well that settles it. 😂 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He continued discussions with me in posts under Mooney.  He even referred to a post that was from "Worms" and said "I".  Subtle things like that here and there.  When you're two, three, or even four days into a discussion on certain threads, you can lose track of what was said, so you scroll back and that's when you pick up on it.

That's better.  Posting style means nothing.

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not so.

Somebody made this stuff up. Then they got their boss to quickly agree. Soon, their entire industry and the retarded half the coutry was on board.