Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Giants at Buccaneers: MNF Discussion

Recommended Posts

Rolling out Barkley in one league...

Inactives -

Buccaneers: QB Kyle Trask, S Andrew Adams, LS Carson Tinker, NT Vita Vea, G Nick Leverett, WR Antonio Brown

Giants: WR Sterling Shepard, FB Cullen Gillaspia, ST Nate Ebner, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Oshane Ximines, G Wes Martin, TE Kaden Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Jones EVER come off his pre-snap decision of where to go with the ball?

He doesn't seem to ever look beyond a first read or a pre-determined decision. He's gonna throw to Toney regardless of what the defense does. He's gonna keep it on the RPO regardless of what the defense does. He's throwing to Engram regardless of that the defense does.

I sense a theme.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2.5 years in and regressing badly.

Time to move on New York. Should have taken a QB this last draft. Doesn't look like much will be available in 2022.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d rather have Daniel Jones than anything Pittsburgh has at QB. Or Justin Fields for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I’d rather have Daniel Jones than anything Pittsburgh has at QB. Or Justin Fields for that matter.

Is why I'm picking the lions for there 1st win this Thanksgiving 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Is why I'm picking the lions for there 1st win this Thanksgiving 

Pretty sure Andy Dalton will be the Bears QB on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Law said:

Does Jones EVER come off his pre-snap decision of where to go with the ball?

He doesn't seem to ever look beyond a first read or a pre-determined decision. He's gonna throw to Toney regardless of what the defense does. He's gonna keep it on the RPO regardless of what the defense does. He's throwing to Engram regardless of that the defense does.

I sense a theme.

 

The theme is he rarely gets enough time to make a second read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure. Blame the OL. That's easy.

Fact is: the Giants have more offense weapons that a lot of teams but they're being wasted with Jones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should institute a mercy rule for this one.

I guess dimes needs his garbage time stats so people can defend him, but this is an embarrassing effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Law said:

Sure. Blame the OL. That's easy.

Fact is: the Giants have more offense weapons that a lot of teams but they're being wasted with Jones.

Nate Solder. Come on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Law said:

Sure. Blame the OL. That's easy.

Fact is: the Giants have more offense weapons that a lot of teams but they're being wasted with Jones.

Golladay and Toney and Barkley have played together once before tonight. Jones had 400 yards that game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Jones has to be better.   But it doesn’t matter if the O line sucks. And it does. Gettleman has had four years to get it right, he’s spent a top ten pick and signed the most expensive FA OL there was. hasn’t worked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×