Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Went to Fun Spot Orlando on Saturday and got called a raciss

2 afros cut in front of me (probably 10 and 11 y/o) and my buddy while in line waiting for go karts. I called them out and told them "I am not waiting another round cause you cut us" The one "adult" afro momma in the group lost her . Security was called, security guard was white, he called the cops. The lady screamed, called me racist, called the security guard racist. it was like she was reading from the script of how to be black in America 2021.  I told the security guard to forget it, let them go and I skipped and waited till the next round. He thanked me for being the better, err whiter person. Nothing came of it, but what a nightmare. 

• Like 1

Well if you did not bow to the desire of a marginalized minority to have more than you, by todays standards you are a racist...not my rules bruh....

you cannot reason with a hysterical mama of that persuasion. good move to forget about it and move on.

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you cannot reason with a hysterical mama of that persuasion. good move to forget about it and move on.

It was unreal. Was like she had practiced months for that moment.

Not many places I have ever been in life and been a minority. Fun Spot Orlando had like 30 white people in the whole park. I had no issues with anyone else. 

so did the kids definitely cut in line? what was the excuse? did she correct the kids?

but also why is 50yo riding go karts? :P

Had a black women cuss me out, threaten to beat my ass, and harassed me at the gas station. Don’t even know what cause I was literally just parked there (she looked/acted high on something & so did her man). After getting out my truck and walking towards the inside she follows me cussing me out and I’m like “lady I don’t know you so please stfu and leave me alone”. Oh that set her off. Followed me inside. Screaming at the top of her lungs. Had to be kicked out the gas station. When I finally leave to go in my truck she’s still there beside my truck and her man comes out (short, skinny black guy who looked like a crackhead) got in my face and said “what did you say to my girl?” Took all I had not to knock him the fock out cause I CANT stand someone getting in my face like that. Only thing that kept from doing so was the fact that I’d get kicked out of school if I did that so I just got in my truck, told them bye, and left 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the team :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

so did the kids definitely cut in line? what was the excuse? did she correct the kids?

but also why is 50yo riding go karts? :P

Yes. 100% was 5 others in line.  They came over, casually standing there on the other side of the pole, then boom, ducked under and got in line with them. Her excuse was she had to go to the car to get something and they came with her. 🙄   yeah, she corrected them alright. :lol:   I wanted to say so many things, but I said nothing

All I did was go karts. They have 4 different ones. I like to use the PIT maneuver to spin people out. Can't do it on the highway when I want to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yes. 100% was 5 others in line.  They came over, casually standing there on the other side of the pole, then boom, ducked under and got in line with them. Her excuse was she had to go to the car to get something and they came with her. 🙄   yeah, she corrected them alright. :lol:   I wanted to say so many things, but I said nothing

All I did was go karts. They have 4 different ones. I like to use the PIT maneuver to spin people out. Can't do it on the highway when I want to.

Be careful as those kids probably were doing karts in order to work on their drive-by skillz.  :ninja:

I had a black guy offer to kick my arse in the train station once because we bumped into each other. :rolleyes:  

I told him to go ahead and try, lets see where it goes....I'll give as good I get....he just moved on....

You sir are no Kyle Rittenhouse.  :nono:

Stand your ground!  :mad:

My ex wife and I were parked just outside of the French Quarter on the street. I parked legally and some in front of left six inches for me to get out. When we went to leave, barely tapped the piece of sh!t Toyota behind me. There were five block people sitting on a stoop. One says, Hey whitey, you hit my car mother Gawker!!!” Me: prove it’s your car!. They get up and start screaming at me and my ex. Not backing down I say fawk you. So one stands in front of the truck, one on the passenger side door and kicks it. And one on my side. I role down my window to confront him, and he punches me in the face. Game on. Open the door and went after him whilst wifey is screaming in fear. Little fawker ran and I told the one standing in front of the truck, “ Move or I’m running your ass over.” 

Got out alive, but realized, not a very smart thing to do Bunny. 

11 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

My ex wife and I were parked just outside of the French Quarter on the street. I parked legally and some in front of left six inches for me to get out. When we went to leave, barely tapped the piece of sh!t Toyota behind me. There were five block people sitting on a stoop. One says, Hey whitey, you hit my car mother Gawker!!!” Me: prove it’s your car!. They get up and start screaming at me and my ex. Not backing down I say fawk you. So one stands in front of the truck, one on the passenger side door and kicks it. And one on my side. I role down my window to confront him, and he punches me in the face. Game on. Open the door and went after him whilst wifey is screaming in fear. Little fawker ran and I told the one standing in front of the truck, “ Move or I’m running your ass over.” 

Block people?
Role down my window?

:dunno:

1 hour ago, posty said:

Block people?
Role down my window?

:dunno:

Black thugs!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

You got in an argument with an 11 year old at go cart park huh

She may have looked 11, but she said "I am a 31 year old grown ass adult"

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Can of biscuits?

Only been to Fun Spot once... about 15 years ago when me and wife were still dating.  We didn't stay long due to the overwhelming amount scum. It used to be free entry, but I think they started charging a fee to reduce the scum problem. Apparently it hasn't helped.  Two people got shot there a few years ago.

I-Drive is a tourist hub and mostly safe, but Fun Spot is located in the northern section adjacent to one of Orlando's ghetto's. I advise people avoid that cess pool, especially at night. The people are gross and it's straight up dangerous.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You should have given them your ex wife as compensation.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Only been to Fun Spot once... about 15 years ago when me and wife were still dating.  We didn't stay long due to the overwhelming amount scum. It used to be free entry, but I think they started charging a fee to reduce the scum problem. Apparently it hasn't helped.  Two people got shot there a few years ago.

I-Drive is a tourist hub and mostly safe, but Fun Spot is located in the northern section adjacent to one of Orlando's ghetto's. I advise people avoid that cess pool, especially at night. The people are gross and it's straight up dangerous.

Is still free entry. It costs money to get on the rides (bracelet).

$60 to ride the rides from Noon to Midnight. Poor man's Disney

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

goal posts moved..classic geek club

10 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You should have given them your ex wife as compensation.  

#sayhername 😢

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

goal posts moved..classic geek club

Just like at Fun Spot, I will ignore the idiot. 

17 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

ur raciss. not wanting to be hassled, shot, cutoff in line, or have clean amenities is raciss.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

ur raciss. not wanting to be hassled, shot, cutoff in line, or have clean amenities is raciss.

Check your white privilege sir.

If it makes you feel any better, I've had 2 similiar experiences with black women that I'm not even going to bother to type out because it would be too long. One involved me correcting a teenager for littering and her Mom tried to tell me off for talking to her daughter, etc. The other was in Publix grocery store and this woman rudely interrupted when I was trying to get help with the meat department. In both cases they misinterpreted how I would react by my apperance. I think they assume I'm going to be timid. I know how to both stay firm without making a scene or escalating the situation. I'm from the hood too beotych. 

Something is in the air. People are losing their minds. Too much attitude and crime. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

If it makes you feel any better, I've had 2 similiar experiences with black women that I'm not even going to bother to type out because it would be too long. One involved me correcting a teenager for littering and her Mom tried to tell me off for talking to her daughter, etc. The other was in Publix grocery store and this woman rudely interrupted when I was trying to get help with the meat department. In both cases they misinterpreted how I would react by my apperance. I think they assume I'm going to be timid. I know how to both stay firm without making a scene or escalating the situation. I'm from the hood too beotych. 

Something is in the air. People are losing their minds. Too much attitude and crime. 

Definitely the only time I ever wished I was black

1 minute ago, peenie said:

If it makes you feel any better, I've had 2 similiar experiences with black women that I'm not even going to bother to type out because it would be too long. One involved me correcting a teenager for littering and her Mom tried to tell me off for talking to her daughter, etc. The other was in Publix grocery store and this woman rudely interrupted when I was trying to get help with the meat department. In both cases they misinterpreted how I would react me by my apperance. I think they assume I'm going to be timid. I know how to both stay firm without making a scene or escalating the situation. I'm from the hood too beotych. 

Does anyone else picture a whole bunch of finger waving and head shaking going on during the conversations?

• Haha 1

Just now, DonS said:

Does anyone else picture a whole bunch of finger waving and head shaking going on during the conversations?

MMHMMMM!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Ummnnn Hmmnnn!!!

• Haha 2

"There have been more than 5,000 disruptive passenger reports sent to the Federal Aviation Administration since the start of this year," Nelson said. "That's more disruptions in 2021 than the entire 31-year history of recording such behaviors. And we're not even done with the year yet!"

People are just crazy these days.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Ummnnn Hmmnnn!!!

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! :nono:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, edjr said:

Use to go cart all the time with my dad and he was in his 50's then too. We got about 6 of us to got all the time and we did the pit maneuver all the time on each other and others. Fun times and we use to get a trophy to play for and cool times.

15 hours ago, peenie said:

I’m good at staying firm.

14 hours ago, peenie said:

People are just crazy these days.

Its because people who have never been able to afford to fly on a vacation, got free money, were not working and used the $ to take vacations. These are losers who are incapable of being closed in with people. They can't act civilized.