Big Guy

Thanksgiving NFL Game History

it's a good video, too bad the thumbnail won't show here

Pretty much every highlight involving the lions was bad for them. 

Focking loser franchise.

• Haha 1

Finally, something I can jerk off to

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

NFL has to break tradition and not have the early game in Detroit every year. Terrible

They are hamstrung because Dallas has to be the 4 game so that takes out the west coast teams for the early one and no one wants it anyhow. 

4 hours ago, frank said:

Headstails :mad:

yeah, that was just so wrong......fockin' refs

Add a Lions assistant coach blowing a snot rocket on national television on Thanksgiving. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2021 at 5:35 PM, Mike Isles said:

NFL has to break tradition and not have the early game in Detroit every year. Terrible

Nope! If we have to suffer with this team every week. You can stomach them for one game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Add a Lions assistant coach blowing a snot rocket on national television on Thanksgiving. :lol:

haha....I missed it

maybe I'll see it on......"C'mon Man!"

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Nope! If we have to suffer with this team every week. You can stomach them for one game.

Seen on Twitter ……

I love how people complain about seeing the Lions on National TV once a year.

I have to watch this team weekly.B1tch  You can deal with it 1 day out of the year.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Seen on Twitter ……

I love how people complain about seeing the Lions on National TV once a year.

I have to watch this team weekly.B1tch  You can deal with it 1 day out of the year.

I don't even watch the NFL anymore. The Lions made it VERY easy for me to walk away from football. I listen to the people here in Metro Detroit and they are absolutely in an abusive relationship with this team. The Lions give nothing back to the city. They are, by far the worst NFL franchise. What's worse is people don't realize how bad they really are. When you look at literally any other sh1tty franchise in professional sports. They at least have a good season every once in a while. Maybe a deep playoff push. Not the Lions. 10-6 is the best the fans can hope for. And even when they go 10-6 they still don't win the division. As for playoff wins don't count on it. We are talking ONE playoff win in 60+ years. Read that last sentence again.

Ok so the lions have no hope for a super bowl and one playoff win since 1957. They still have the regular season... I'm glad you brought that up! Since the merger, the Detroit Lions have had THREE Division championships. That's right THREE! They are actually tied with the Tampa Bay Bucs and the Bucs haven't been in the same division for 20 years.

Fock the Detroit Lions. The NFL need to retract the franchise.

• Thanks 1