Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Drop the backup qb?

Currently own both hurts and carr; short benches and hurts still has his bye. Carr has a cake schedule but isn’t playing particularly well. Gets kc on hurts’ bye. 

would you drop Carr to grab depth at wr/rb, risking someone else picking him up and then play the wire in a few weeks for a qb, or stand pat? In 3rd out of 12 teams and am pretty deep in general but can grab some possible lottery tickets with that spot. 

I’ve made it known I don’t need to roster two qbs, but as the season rolls on sometimes one must do so, 12 team league I’m sure there are some good Qb matchups that would be available, plus Carr has been more down then up lately, I would probably pick up a possible lottery pick.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’ve made it known I don’t need to roster two qbs, but as the season rolls on sometimes one must do so, 12 team league I’m sure there are some good Qb matchups that would be available, plus Carr has been more down then up lately, I would probably pick up a possible lottery pick.  

Grabbed Tony Jones. I’ll only consider him if both Ingram and kamara are out.  Also good to block my opponent.  If they ARE out, who would you go with:

jones 

mooney (starting montgomery too)

harris

Stevenson 

Harris/Stevenson have an even harder Matchup than Jones does playing Tennessee. Always a risk starting two players from same team in montgomery and Mooney, but an easy matchup.  

If Ingram and Kamara can’t go, Jones, they’ll need a rb. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

If Ingram and Kamara can’t go, Jones, they’ll need a rb. 

Worst case scenario with Ingram questionable lol. I think they don’t need To declare inactives before 1 which is when I would need to lock in Mooney if I go with him. Would u go Mooney if no news on him playing, or wait and hope Ingram doesn’t play, with worst case scenario then being having to start Stevenson? 

Mooney has been on the upside, I think I would if he’s going to play. I keep seeing him being listed as questionable. 

Hold on now lol.  I just saw that Harris missed practice today, is this a ppr? 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Hold on now lol.  I just saw that Harris missed practice today, is this a ppr? 

Yeah. Tough call tho. Obv Stevenson would be a stud but feels like Mooney is a very high upside play even with me playing montgomery too. Problem is I need to lock these guys in tomorrow. My other play is to bench Elijah Moore for Stevenson if he plays, while playing both mont and Mooney. 

No play Moore. 

Darn it, if Mooney is playing start him.  

Hey good luck tough decision. 

Happy Thanksgiving 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

No play Moore. 

Darn it, if Mooney is playing start him.  

Hey good luck tough decision. 

Happy Thanksgiving 

Last question weepaws haha sorry; reports now say Ingram prob won’t play. If I play Moore for sure and take the sure thing in Mooney/mont, Brandin Cooks is the only other available benching for Jones. Renfrow is at 405 would need to start him bc won’t know inactives for the late game. 

bench cooks for Jones if he plays? I’m cutting him before the game if I can’t fit him in as he won’t have much value after tonight regardless. 

I would play Cooks like him this weekend. 

Mooney had a good game.  

Good luck with Jones, I’ll be praying that you win.