Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 12 FU Thread

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Where the F@ck is Kittle?

Wondering same 

• Like 2

Thanks ALOT Hopkins-a big fat ZERO! How the hell can a kicker muster up such a gutless, terrible-your mother is even embarassed, "performance"? You effing STINK!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Where the F@ck is Kittle?

Fock that guy and his whole team. Kittle is worthless. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Lamar-watch, 6 points after first quarter, nice job you SCRUB.

and Chubb currently has 3 yards.  F'N bum.  

I have Cousins and Carr for backup QBs, they won't be backups any more after tonight, this bum sits. Maybe he needs to wolf down some more halloween candy and get sick again.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

I have Cousins and Carr for backup QBs, they won't be backups any more after tonight, this bum sits. Maybe he needs to wolf down some more halloween candy and get sick again.

And as I type that previous message that skunk throws ANOTHER INT! What a scrub-get off the field, you stink and YOU limit your team when you have this lackadaisical attitude like tonight.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

And as I type that previous message that skunk throws ANOTHER INT! What a scrub-get off the field, you stink and YOU limit your team when you have this lackadaisical attitude like tonight.

And ANOTHER ONE Jackson, you "stud"! You go girl!

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

And ANOTHER ONE Jackson, you "stud"! You go girl!

Sucks you won’t be making the playoffs this year. Oh well. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sucks you won’t be making the playoffs this year. Oh well. 

I'm still in the hunt.........why are you so jealous of me, trump?

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm still in the hunt.........why are you so jealous of me, trump?

I’m just sayin, you’re here every week saying how bad your team is. Or maybe it isn’t and you just want attention? Either way, good luck with your team or your issues. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m just sayin, you’re here every week saying how bad your team is. Or maybe it isn’t and you just want attention? Either way, good luck with your team or your issues. 

It just seems whenever I chime on here you're right there to act $marta$$, childlike, like you're obsessed with me. Are you gay? Hey I'm not, just trying to figure you out and possibly help you solve your insecurities. Your responses on here remind me of LMN movies.

22 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

It just seems whenever I chime on here you're right there to act $marta$$, childlike, like you're obsessed with me. Are you gay? Hey I'm not, just trying to figure you out and possibly help you solve your insecurities. Your responses on here remind me of LMN movies.

Do you identify as a man or woman? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I owe you an apology, I thought he Jackson would be the better pick.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I owe you an apology, I thought he Jackson would be the better pick.  

Ah that's okay Weepaws, who knows when someone's gonna "take the day off"? It's not your fault but he'll be on waivers Tuesday, I think Cousins is a better man and player, cares more about his team than some others and I can live with that. Jackson is more interested in his "swag" than his play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Do you identify as a man or woman? 

Why? You and troubadore got something going? I'm straight, sorry. Why do you two always display your jealousy towards me, chiming on stuff that I put up that doesn't pertain to you? You guys react like untamed dogs. I had parents that were smart enough to tell me 'if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all'. But like I said, my parents were a level in intelligence above yours, obviously. Carry on little guy,  I doubt you would act face to face the immature way you do on here, but it will catch up with you someday. 

In two leagues, all I needed to finally get wins was for Lamar to have an average game.  You know, at home, Sunday night, against an average D, etc.  Nope.  Too much to ask I guess.  I fell asleep feeling good after Andrews TD.  Apparently though Baltimore took a knee every play for the rest of the game, except for one more pathetic pick from this idiot..  Whatever.  FU Lamar.  The only thing you got going for you on my teams is my backups are/were Hurts and Cam....

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Why? You and troubadore got something going? I'm straight, sorry. Why do you two always display your jealousy towards me, chiming on stuff that I put up that doesn't pertain to you? You guys react like untamed dogs. I had parents that were smart enough to tell me 'if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all'. But like I said, my parents were a level in intelligence above yours, obviously. Carry on little guy,  I doubt you would act face to face the immature way you do on here, but it will catch up with you someday. 

You should revisit some of your posts & see if you are keeping with the "if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all" that was so ingrained in you by your parents. You could start with the one where you posted in the wrong forum.😉

• Like 1

FU Joe Biden.. for the long list of failures

find me one competent, rational person that Actually thinks this a55hole has done anything beneficial 

oh.. and FU to Gibson (preemptively)

thanks - i feel better now

• Like 2

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Your parents sound great. Maybe you should leave the basement go upstairs and thank them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Lamar.  The only thing you got going for you on my teams is my backups are/were Hurts and Cam....

Too many ebony QB's lol

6 hours ago, rilett said:

Your parents sound great. Maybe you should leave the basement go upstairs and thank them. 

Wow, that's original................................best you could come up with?  By the way, who are you, some $hitfly just off the hayfield? Somebody racking up posts and making an @$$ of themself trying to be funny on here? Go back to where you came from. How many other names do you go by-how many times have you been banned on here?

7 hours ago, [echo] said:

FU Joe Biden.. for the long list of failures

find me one competent, rational person that Actually thinks this a55hole has done anything beneficial 

oh.. and FU to Gibson (preemptively)

thanks - i feel better now

He doesn't go incoherently rambling on off-subject, doesn't try and act tough guy while standing next to his body guards, and doesn't call others names like a 10 year old. 'Nuff said, apology accepted.

8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

He doesn't go incoherently rambling on off-subject,

are you ##### kidding me.. no - really, this is an actual joke right?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: all men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing."  

"Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

"Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let ’em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about."

– Joe Biden

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, [echo] said:

are you ##### kidding me.. no - really, this is an actual joke right?

No not really, look how many times your idiot wouldn't even answer the question he was asked, instead making up ANOTHER one of his lies-or taking credit for something he had no part of. What you gonna do when your hero goes to jail-how's he gonna run for pres from there? You sound alot like lil' Donny jr, I'd love to see that punk call Lebron a b!tch face to face, but no, he's a coward just like his draft-dodging dad. You minions loved to point out statistics when @$$-wipe was in office, take a look at how much unemployment is down-but you won't, so keep living that lie. And hey FOOL, do YOU still believe that the election was fixed? Good, that's the ultimate sign of stupidity/insanity, there's no doubt any more. Run along........................

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

No not really, look how many times your idiot wouldn't even answer the question he was asked, instead making up ANOTHER one of his lies-or taking credit for something he had no part of. What you gonna do when your hero goes to jail-how's he gonna run for pres from there? You sound alot like lil' Donny jr, I'd love to see that punk call Lebron a b!tch face to face, but no, he's a coward just like his draft-dodging dad. You minions loved to point out statistics when @$$-wipe was in office, take a look at how much unemployment is down-but you won't, so keep living that lie. And hey FOOL, do YOU still believe that the election was fixed? Good, that's the ultimate sign of stupidity/insanity, there's no doubt any more. Run along........................

Russia! 

Not even gonna wait for game to end.   FU Wilson, for not even throwing one Fing pass to Metcalf.  As I type this he gets an uncatchable ball for his first target.

Needed 8.5 pts from Metcalf for the win and he gets 1 forking target and fat zero score.

21 minutes ago, Da_Bears said:

Not even gonna wait for game to end.   FU Wilson, for not even throwing one Fing pass to Metcalf.  As I type this he gets an uncatchable ball for his first target.

Needed 8.5 pts from Metcalf for the win and he gets 1 forking target and fat zero score.

Sorry to hear that, kinda like me just needing an "okay" game from the soon to be free agent (cutting his @$$) Lamar, I'm through with him, he's more worried about his "swag" and hair than his play or his team. QBs are supposed to be team leaders, he's not even close, hate his guts. 

47 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Sorry to hear that, kinda like me just needing an "okay" game from the soon to be free agent (cutting his @$$) Lamar, I'm through with him, he's more worried about his "swag" and hair than his play or his team. QBs are supposed to be team leaders, he's not even close, hate his guts. 

No you’re not. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No you’re not. 

Understand this you imbecile and enjoy it-this will be the last time I ever acknowledge you and/or respond so enjoy it. Yes I am cutting him, he stinks and I'm going with Cousins or Carr rest of year. Bye Phag.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Understand this you imbecile and enjoy it-this will be the last time I ever acknowledge you and/or respond so enjoy it. Yes I am cutting him, he stinks and I'm going with Cousins or Carr rest of year. Bye Phag.

🤡👌

• Haha 1