Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Steve Martin - 5 Christmas Wishes

41 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

And this astray 

Brilliant and hilarious imo

Never ever found this guy funny. And the last several decades has been traveling around with Martin Short who is even less funny if that's possible. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between him and Rick Moranis.

And while we're at it, Belushi and Aykroyd have never ever been funny either. Bellushi played a good character in two movies, but it was mostly due to the writers.

Out of that whole SNL generation, Eddie Murphy blew everyone out of the water. And Chevy Chase was a distant second.

Steve Martin is very smart guy. What we would call a renaissance man. That doesn't mean he's funny.

Totally disagree with Whiffleball 

Blues Brothers is in my top 5 movies all time and at times it is number 1. It has it all, great music, comedy, guest stars, car chases oh and there is a story line. 

Chevy Chase was never funny.

Can’t argue Eddie Murphy back in the day. Hard pass after Beverly Hills Cop 1 - movie wise. Delirious and Raw were top stand up. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Never ever found this guy funny. And the last several decades has been traveling around with Martin Short who is even less funny if that's possible. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between him and Rick Moranis.

And while we're at it, Belushi and Aykroyd have never ever been funny either. Bellushi played a good character in two movies, but it was mostly due to the writers.

Out of that whole SNL generation, Eddie Murphy blew everyone out of the water. And Chevy Chase was a distant second.

Steve Martin is very smart guy. What we would call a renaissance man. That doesn't mean he's funny.

Absurd.

I saw this decades ago, maybe only once and long forgotten, but I do know that I watched it before.

Pretty good.

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Martin and short are pretty good on that murder show on HULU.

On 11/26/2021 at 10:10 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Martin and short are pretty good on that murder show on HULU.

I was just looking for something to watch. Was going to down the rabbit hole of YouTube videos. But I might start this series- have Narcos Mexico in que too. Season 3. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I was just looking for something to watch. Was going to down the rabbit hole of YouTube videos. But I might start this series- have Narcos Mexico in que too. Season 3. 

Yea give it a shot and it's pretty good.

Martin and Bill Murray did an improve sketch on SNL way back called, What IsThat?” Very funny. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Martin and Bill Murray did an improve sketch on SNL way back called, What IsThat?” Very funny. 

Yep and me and my dad use to do it in  public to see how man people would look up to the sky.

51 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yep and me and my dad use to do it in  public to see how man people would look up to the sky.

Murray: I know what that is!!! Martin: I know what that is!    Murray: What is that?

saw him live in 75, idiots.

19 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

• Like 1

Steve Martin together with Michael Cain in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.