Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Week 12 special Thax

Dontrell Hilliard thax for coming off waivers and  helping out on my bye week 

Joe Mixon very special thax you have nothing to prove you've been doin it all season

• Like 1

Deebo Samuel the steal of my draft  special thax 

C Wilson and Knox from Thursday.  

Mixon, the Gronk and Freiermuth, Patterson. 

Fyi all three of those tes where drafted in the double digit rounds.  

Thank you OP, nice change from the fu thread   

And the Gronk and Knox are both avg more ff points than Gescki in ppr and 1/2 point ppr, and Freiermuth came into this weekend avg only one point less in both ppr and 1/2 point ppr than Gescki   

Thanks. 

I have to say thanks...

Cordarelle Patterson, who would have thought he would be a strong RB1?

Cooper Kupp, need I say more?

yeah salute to joe mix....gronk.....even give a shout to javonte williams this week as i flexed him instead of a wr this week and he came through

i know im not the only one....but just a shame the way this year has shaken out....always have guys hurt or missing time....

CMAC being one....gronk missing a chunk of time...kyler being absent(and i believe he was playing hurt for a few weeks prior)....had lamb leave a game and miss a game....toney, after showing immense ability(tyreek hill-ish) being misused and being hurt...it sucks...if i could get it all to come together my team could be on top

Thanks to Mike Tomlin for being stupid enough to leave the starters in even though it was late in the 4th & you were down by 38 pts.  

Had Freiermuth in covering for Ertz. He got a late TD & shortly after.........a concussion!

One can question the Steelers coaching staff every single game, what a waste it’s been of talent. 

2 hours ago, bobby heenan said:

yeah salute to joe mix....gronk.....even give a shout to javonte williams this week as i flexed him instead of a wr this week and he came through

i know im not the only one....but just a shame the way this year has shaken out....always have guys hurt or missing time....

CMAC being one....gronk missing a chunk of time...kyler being absent(and i believe he was playing hurt for a few weeks prior)....had lamb leave a game and miss a game....toney, after showing immense ability(tyreek hill-ish) being misused and being hurt...it sucks...if i could get it all to come together my team could be on top

Like everyone else, life as a ff owner.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Like everyone else, life as a ff owner.  

yeah i know...i get it...just seems really bad this year...and with guys missing games for covid...its just nuts.....my team is right in the thick of things i just feel like i have a super talented team that could be championship caliber....but i get one guy back and another guys is on his way out.....lol

30 minutes ago, bobby heenan said:

yeah i know...i get it...just seems really bad this year...and with guys missing games for covid...its just nuts.....my team is right in the thick of things i just feel like i have a super talented team that could be championship caliber....but i get one guy back and another guys is on his way out.....lol

I know that's right...soon as bye weeks end and get to full strength Deebo goes  down and that's where all of you'll and this forum comes in.

Being able to stay ahead of the curve and constantly building waiver  depth 

• Like 1

Thanks to Leonard Fournette, who almost made me forget about losing Derrick Henry when I started him in tandem with Joe Mixon yesterday.

It's always a good week when your RBs combine for 70 points.

Figured I'd be losing that game this week too, with Mahomes, Lamb, Conner and Hopkins all out--so thx for covering for them, boys!  Helped me maintain my first-place standing and a now 9-3 record for my Snake Pigsskin team.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

I know that's right...soon as bye weeks end and get to full strength Deebo goes  down and that's where all of you'll and this forum comes in.

Being able to stay ahead of the curve and constantly building waiver  depth 

Agreed

• Like 1