Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Ms. Nebraska

My daughter and I think she’s the best and should win. 

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Worthless without pics

They didn’t pick Ms Nebraska. I’ll find a picture…

Just now, peenie said:

They didn’t pick Ms Nebraska. I’ll find a picture…

If there’s a link with all of them, I’ll review and get back to you

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Is this on now?  If so, what channel?

My daughter and I are watching it on FYI  channel. (Never heard of that channel….)

My daughter and I wonder why everyone looks so plastic and fake.

14 hours ago, peenie said:

My daughter and I wonder why everyone looks so plastic and fake.

Just so you know, white male conservatives couldn't care one bit about this stuff.  We just look at the girls in bikini's and say "Nice", and their name, image, and life is out of our minds forever.  We are NOT the driving force AT ALL behind this pageant.  It's women and liberals.  So, when you wonder why women are objectified, fake, or have social standards that are unfair... it's put on them by liberals and women, not conservative white men.

• Thanks 2

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Just so you know, white male conservatives couldn't care one bit about this stuff.  We just look at the girls in bikini's and say "Nice", and their name, image, and life is out of our minds forever.  We are NOT the driving force AT ALL behind this pageant.  It's women and liberals.  So, when you wonder why women are objectified, fake, or have social standards that are unfair... it's put on them by liberals and women, not conservative white men.

who was the guy that ran the pageant all those years? would go in the locker room while they were changing.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

who was the guy that ran the pageant all those years? would go in the locker room while they were changing.

A Democrat.

9 minutes ago, posty said:

I thought exploiting women was wrong...

It is, but that's only if conservatives do it.... though, there's really no examples of it.  All of the female exploitation going on is done by women, liberals, and homosexuals.  Beauty pageants, modeling industry, swimsuit outlets, etc... all of them are run by and developed by women, liberals, and homosexuals.  You will find very few straight white conservative males in those industries that have any say in the product, production, or marketing.

• Like 1