Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Jack Dorsey is out at Twitter

I guess you can't have a homeless guy with squirrels in his beard running a Big Tech corporation like Twitter anymore. Since Twitter's symbol is a bird, they've replaced him with Mrs. Crabtree, formerly South Park's school bus driver.

I don't expect any change, just more extreme leftist censorship, but it is good to see Dorsey on his ass.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I guess you can't have a homeless guy with squirrels in his beard running a Big Tech corporation like Twitter anymore. Since Twitter's symbol is a bird, they've replaced him with Mrs. Crabtree, formerly South Park's school bus driver.

I don't expect any change, just more extreme leftist censorship, but it is good to see Dorsey on his ass.

Dorsey was probably the only sane person there. Im expecting things to get a lot worse

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Dorsey was probably the only sane person there. Im expecting things to get a lot worse

Exactly

Imagine caring about this? Twitter is just digital bathroom graffiti. 

Never made an account. I mostly only read it because of this place. Although I did enjoy searching for Trump tweets back in the day, but you don't need an account to read them

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Never made an account. I mostly only read it because of this place. Although I did enjoy searching for Trump tweets back in the day, but you don't need an account to read them

:( I could go for a mean tweet these days.

And here we go...no posting of media without the subjects permission.  An obvious effort to shut down Libs of TikTok, Veritas,  and others that expose the madness of the left

NEW: media of private individuals without the permission of the person(s) depicted.

Is there any speculation regarding the reason?  You don't typically see a CEO of a billion dollar company step down immediately; that's not usually a good sign.  :dunno: 

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Is there any speculation regarding the reason?  You don't typically see a CEO of a billion dollar company step down immediately; that's not usually a good sign.  :dunno: 

From what I can tell, to place someone who is even worse.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

He's super into Bitcoin. He's also the CEO of square.

ETA - he's still on the Twitter BOD

On 11/30/2021 at 6:31 AM, Frozenbeernuts said:

This guy is already on record taking his pants down and sharting on the first Amendmant.  

If you are a woman and are sporting a nose ring, it's very borderline (meaning if you are hot, it's OK.   If not, you're not helping yourself)

A guy sporting a nose ring is a tool, no matter how much you are worth.  Only acceptable if you are part of some tribe where wearing a nose ring is part of your culture.   If you are just a dude and think "hey, let me put a metal ring thru the side of my nose" and go for it - I question your judgement.    And yes, I am looking at you too Lenny Kravitz.   

On 11/30/2021 at 8:39 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine caring about this? Twitter is just digital bathroom graffiti. 

I disagree. There is a lot of quality info available. It's the best of the social media platforms. Just have to ignore the trolls, idiots and parasites